CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chloe Khan and Dubai Porta Potties

Guest Cocky Council Cake

Guest Cocky Council Cake

Anybody remember this fucking slag? Went by the name of Chloe Mafia on the X factor a few years ago, and got kicked off for prostitution whist a contestant. She later appeared on 'celebrity' big brother with a set of enhanced tits, now calling herself Chloe Khan.

She regularly appears in the papers enjoying luxury holidays in Dubai and other exotic locations.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14016914/chloe-khan-transformation-x-factor-playboy-onlyfans-millionaire/

Apparently she is now an OnlyFans millionaire, but the truth is somewhat more disturbing.

How is she able to afford such a jet-setting lifestyle just from flogging gash pics on OnlyFans? Is there another source on income? Why yes, she is one of the many Dubai Porta Potties.

What is a Dubai Porta Potty I hear you ask? Well, it's a woman who gets paid a lot of money to travel to Dubai, and engage in all manor of depraved filth with rich sand niggas, including being fisted, pissed and shat on.

Chloe Khan is a fine example of this; all of this modern woman made good bollocks, amazing pretty woman esq transformation from whore to superstar is all an illusion. Like so many of her Instagram influencers, she makes her real money from swallowing Arab cock, piss, spunk and shit.

Just Google 'chloe khan Dubai Porta potty' and you'll get the full sp.

As to the wider phenomenon of 'Dubai Porta Potties' here's a little bedtime reading, for those who are under the illusion the west isn't quite completely fucked yet. 

Modern women in all their shitty glory (pun intended) - https://travellingjezebel.com/dubai-porta-potty/

9 minutes ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

Anybody remember this fucking slag? Went by the name of Chloe Mafia on the X factor a few years ago, and got kicked off for prostitution whist a contestant. She later appeared on 'celebrity' big brother with a set of enhanced tits, now calling herself Chloe Khan.

She regularly appears in the papers enjoying luxury holidays in Dubai and other exotic locations.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14016914/chloe-khan-transformation-x-factor-playboy-onlyfans-millionaire/

Apparently she is now an OnlyFans millionaire, but the truth is somewhat more disturbing.

How is she able to afford such a jet-setting lifestyle just from flogging gash pics on OnlyFans? Is there another source on income? Why yes, she is one of the many Dubai Porta Potties.

What is a Dubai Porta Potty I hear you ask? Well, it's a woman who gets paid a lot of money to travel to Dubai, and engage in all manor of depraved filth with rich sand niggas, including being fisted, pissed and shat on.

Chloe Khan is a fine example of this; all of this modern woman made good bollocks, amazing pretty woman esq transformation from whore to superstar is all an illusion. Like so many of her Instagram influencers, she makes her real money from swallowing Arab cock, piss, spunk and shit.

Just Google 'chloe khan Dubai Porta potty' and you'll get the full sp.

As to the wider phenomenon of 'Dubai Porta Potties' here's a little bedtime reading, for those who are under the illusion the west isn't quite completely fucked yet. 

Modern women in all their shitty glory (pun intended) - https://travellingjezebel.com/dubai-porta-potty/

Frank’s been doing this for years but he doesn’t get paid for it. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't wipe my shitty arse on the plastic looking skank if she paid me.

Exactly. How fucking hideous must their native Arab birds be if those rag-heads are willing to pay for that ugly cunt to attend to their desires.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank’s been doing this for years but he doesn’t get paid for it. 

I'm amazed that dirty slag gets paid at all. By the look of her she'd do it for free.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
47 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This site is finished if this is topical. Appalling.

You'd deffo be one of the cunts paying to shit in her mouth, if you had the money that is. As it is, you likely spend your non-dark web time wanking furiously over this slag. Fucking nonce cunt aren't you Pete?

39 minutes ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

You'd deffo be one of the cunts paying to shit in her mouth, if you had the money that is. As it is, you likely spend your non-dark web time wanking furiously over this slag. Fucking nonce cunt aren't you Pete?

Fuck a duck!

how do you see this one panning out Cocko?

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck a duck!

how do you see this one panning out Cocko?

What a fucking turn this has taken! Cocky throwing around names he only has the slightest understanding of and poor @Dyslexic cnut wandering into the crossfire on the way to the fridge for another early morning six pack to wash down the amphetamines.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Baws may correct me, but I don't think I've seen so much drama unfold within ten posts before.

There have been a surprising number of short-lived contributors over the years who have nominated various obscure internet "stars", primarily on the grounds of their perceived moral turpitude. (Dustyballs, and "Logan Paul", to name but two.) They tend to last longer than ten posts, though.

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There have been a surprising number of short-lived contributors over the years who have nominated various obscure internet "stars", primarily on the grounds of their perceived moral turpitude. (Dustyballs, and "Logan Paul", to name but two.) They tend to last longer than ten posts, though.

I know that it's almost impossible to hate Pen anymore than usual, but does your blood pressure rise everytime you see the cunt's new avatar? It's making me want to seriously cave his fucking face in with a house brick.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why did the rattly little spacker lash out at you with his last breath? Seemed like you were one of the few that got along with him somewhat.

I put him up during his last ban, Killa. I went to my pill cupboard last night and it was empty, then I noticed his room was cleared and his haversack and donkeyjacket were missing. Then THAT post. Cunt clearly doesn’t realise how well connected I am with Admin. I promise that he’s the last miscreant that I’ll side with, due inebriation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I know that it's almost impossible to hate Pen anymore than usual, but does your blood pressure rise everytime you see the cunt's new avatar? It's making me want to seriously cave his fucking face in with a house brick.

Out of sheer disinterest it comes from an advert for funeral insurance.

large.20210621_171554.jpg.66776f8dfcd48f

There was something definitely perverted about Council Cake. I suspect he was job hunting when he came across this story. I'm glad he's gone, he made me feel uncomfortable and THATS saying something. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

There was something definitely perverted about Council Cake. I suspect he was job hunting when he came across this story. I'm glad he's gone, he made me feel uncomfortable and THATS saying something. 

I liked him.