CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Pikey Cunts(Hope they all get covid and die)

Neil

I bet if one of the travellers had called 999 to report being called a "fucking Pikey cunt", the previously invisible Plod would have turned up mob handed pretty fucking sharpish to arrest the perpetrators of this vile hate crime.

Besides, I thought all these country bumpkin cunts had pitchforks and shotguns. Did they learn nothing from the stellar example set by Tony Martin?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I bet if one of the travellers had called 999 to report being called a "fucking Pikey cunt", the previously invisible Plod would have turned up mob handed pretty fucking sharpish to arrest the perpetrators of this vile hate crime.

Besides, I though all these country bumpkin cunts had pitchforks and shotguns. Did they learn nothing from the stellar example set by Tony Martin?

I doubt it. He would have to finish his tea, put on his bicycle clips and wobble over there on his police force issue Sturmey Archer. Unless of course he was writing up the results of his investigation of Reverend Timms missing cat. 

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Besides, I though all these country bumpkin cunts had pitchforks and shotguns. Did they learn nothing from the stellar example set by Tony Martin?

This just shows an absolute lack of community spirit - every cunt hiding under the table, in his/her respective hovel, rather than to tackle the pikeys in an organised manner. With sledgehammers, preferably. The inbred trash know very well that no opposition is coming through and so just carry on. 

Guest judgetwi

Only one thing worse than pikies, that’s Roma pikies......and Peacefuls obviously. Oh, and then there’s Somalis....and..... the Commissioner of the Met Police, and Gary fucking Lineker....and......oh fuck off!!! How many hours are there in a day?

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did they learn nothing from the stellar example set by Tony Martin?

An English hero.

He would have got a lighter sentence if he'd used a legal double Barrel. He was using a five shot pump action. That's illegal in quite a few American states, they limit the mag capacity to three.

His second mistake was levelling it about 40mm too low on the Feeran cunt. perspectively, that adjustment, at that distance would have shredded his lumbar region and left him shitting his wheelchair for life. Perfect.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An English hero.

He would have got a lighter sentence if he'd used a legal double Barrel. He was using a five shot pump action. That's illegal in quite a few American states, they limit the mag capacity to three.

His second mistake was levelling it about 40mm too low on the Feeran cunt. perspectively, that adjustment, at that distance would have shredded his lumbar region and left him shitting his wheelchair for life. Perfect.

That and the fact that he had been lying in wait and shot the little shit in the back. He was too slow, if he'd loosed one off before the cunt started running he'd have beenh OK with self-defence.

Apparently these arseholes are an ethnic minority (ie inbred atavistic simpletons), who are legally allowed to set up their stinking shanty-towns anywhere they like for up to five days before they can be moved on.

Their traditional way of life is endangered in this fast-paced modern world of stronger padlocks, CCTV and other hi-tech security equipment. The old trades are dying: oppotunities for young caravanners are dwindling and even the simpler skills of prising open shed doors with a screwdriver and laying tarmac with ornamental puddles will be lost in a few generations.

Luckily, urban liberals, who have no experience of the kind of damage these bastards cause will always be there to speak up for them and over-romanticise the nomadic life; especially for those with a brand new Shogun, a 30ft chrome-plated caravan and a large, comfortable bungalow in W. Ireland.

If you think these cunts are bad, wait till you meet their Romanian cousins.

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I doubt it. He would have to finish his tea, put on his bicycle clips and wobble over there on his police force issue Sturmey Archer. Unless of course he was writing up the results of his investigation of Reverend Timms missing cat

Cats lives matter.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An English hero.

The first shotgun I ever fired was a Remington pump action which my old mans best mate owned. It used to hold five or six under the barrel and one in the breech. It was a thing of amazing beauty to me as a twelve year old kid, but I remember it used to jam up regularly and take ten minutes at least to sort out. But good memories.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The first shotgun I ever fired was a Remington pump action which my old mans best mate owned. It used to hold five or six under the barrel and one in the breech. It was a thing of amazing beauty to me as a twelve year old kid, but I remember it used to jam up regularly and take ten minutes at least to sort out. But good memories.

I've always wanted to have a go on a Franchi auto. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Only one thing worse than pikies, that’s Roma pikies......and Peacefuls obviously. Oh, and then there’s Somalis....and..... the Commissioner of the Met Police, and Gary fucking Lineker....and......oh fuck off!!! How many hours are there in a day?

Back in the news.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/stabbing-germany-wuerzburg-terrorism-b1872981.html

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always wanted to have a go on a Franchi auto. 

Ive never seen one but I just googled them and they look interesting. The only thing I’d be worried about, as they’re Italian, would be a white flag appearing from the barrel when I pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Ive never seen one but I just googled them and they look interesting. The only thing I’d be worried about, as they’re Italian, would be a white flag appearing from the barrel when I pulled the trigger.

They've been adopted as the assault shotgun of choice for every tactical force on the planet. Vertical stack magazine up to 8 cartridges deep, recoil cycle and a nice simple blowback ejection stroke. 

I've just spunked.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They've been adopted as the assault shotgun of choice for every tactical force on the planet. Vertical stack magazine up to 8 cartridges deep, recoil cycle and a nice simple blowback ejection stroke. 

I've just spunked.

Should we be worried about you being in imminent danger of dying in a heroic wanking accident?

On 25/06/2021 at 17:42, Neil said:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/travellers-descended-market-town-religious-142636207.html

Proof that the only good pikey is a dead one. Sorry Gyps but these are all cunts.

I’d get the RAF to bomb every stinking pikey camp then surround the lot with razor wire and line mines. The cunts can then starve to death.

Their presence in the UK should not be tolerated 

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They're still looking for some of the teeth of the last cunt who said "an hotel" in my earshot.

My favourite example was a spoof news report around the time Charles & Diana separated...

"The wonderful Diana has graciously agreed to continue occupying the same planet as her estranged husband, providing he remains an hemisphere away from her."

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Fucking pathetic......how is this piece of shit still alive? One thing you can say for the Frog coppers.....they do a Bonnie and Clyde job on the cunt and ask questions later. 

Any country who allows Somalis in is asking for trouble. If you don’t know that you have never met one. They make pikies seem civilised.