CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV and booing taking the knee

Guest Cocky Council Cake

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What fucking England flags? One thing i’ve noticed, also during the 2018 World Cup is the lack of England flags and general insignia. Remember the days when they were in loads of windows, both in homes and cars, and the supermarkets were falling over themselves to flog us this stuff.

Where the fuck is it now? Now we have the Post Office saying their employees can’t fly England flags on their vans or carts because they might fall in the road and cause an RTA! Are these cunts having a laugh? We all know what’s going on. It’s not just that England are shit and Southgate is an arselicking hopeless wokie cunt. They want us to be ashamed of our country, our history and our culture. 

Well fuck you wokies, just fuck you ok? Kiss my fucking fat fucking White working class arse and fuck off while you’re doing it.

You cunts

Jesus Christ, that’s one spittle soaked shit flinging rant. You really are a prize fucking idiot and no mistake 

All the Vauxhall driving council estate scum who fork out for these chinky made plastic flags need throwing in a pit and burying alive along with the cunt millionaire soccer poofs they wank themselves cross eyed over.

Said flags will soon be chucked in the street, hedgerows and rivers by the shitcunt chavs when we get beaten by Moldova or some other footballing powerhouse 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus Christ, that’s one spittle soaked shit flinging rant. You really are a prize fucking idiot and no mistake 

All the Vauxhall driving council estate scum who fork out for these chinky made plastic flags need throwing in a pit and burying alive along with the cunt millionaire soccer poofs they wank themselves cross eyed over.

Said flags will soon be chucked in the street, hedgerows and rivers by the shitcunt chavs when we get beaten by Moldova or some other footballing powerhouse 

Despite being a Shylock cunt who had half his maggot chopped off at birth by some weardie beardie wizard of his disgusting tribe, The Judge consides himself to be some sort of modern day St. George.

I can picture him now, wheels spinning furiously on his mobility scooter as he rockets at 4mph towards a dragon he's materialised in his spesh ravaged brain. Wearing a joke shop fancy dress crusaders costume, drunkenly screaming misquoted snippets of Henry V as the shit and piss dribbles down his ulcerated, fat fucking legs.

What a stupid fucking wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All the Vauxhall driving council estate scum who fork out for these chinky made plastic flags need throwing in a pit and burying alive

That would certainly free up thousands of council properties for the deserving hordes of refugees currently forced to live in taxpayer funded hotels, thereby freeing up thousands of hotel rooms for thousands more refugees to put on their Armani suits, charge up their iphone 12s, hop in their dinghys and attempt the treacherous 30ft sailing from Calais beach to the U.K. Border Farce cutter waiting to pick them up and take them to Dover and a new start complaining about every aspect of British life, which of course they will be gifted free of charge. At least these poor unfortunate wretches aren’t being forced to live in disgusting former army barracks any more. I’m sure that when our leaders are happy that all these people have been given every luxury they demand and run out of things to complain about, they will quietly ignore the ex servicemen with PTSD living in doorways and the serving soldiers shacked up in identical barracks and pat themselves on the backs for their great work and patriotism.

Cunts.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. The unflappable, anti-SJW hater of snowflakes is ironically yet again showing what an easily triggered wanker he is.

The old "England flags banned" shit is hardly a recent phenomenon, the fucking Daily Mail have been banging on about it for decades every time England plays in a football tournament. Anyone with a single brain cell who reads the actual articles can see that beyond the click bait for cunts headlines, it's got nothing to do with suppressing national identity or declaring war on "Englishness". 9/10 it's just some ridiculous, bureaucrat getting a hard on about enforcing some bizarre rules that he's misinterpreted, to then be quietly told he's a fucking idiot and made to apologise. There's no sinister agenda, just the usual incompetence, but that doesn't fit into the narrative that fat, tattooed fucking Neanderthals like @judgetwi wish to believe.

I won't fly an England flag from my house or car, not because I'm offended by it, but because it would make me look like a low-rent piece of absolute fucking scum, like everyone else who flies it.

What do you think about that then, Jewdie?

You are Lady Nugee and I claim  my tenner and free subscription to Country Life.

On 21/06/2021 at 10:09, Decimus said:

Agreed. The unflappable, anti-SJW hater of snowflakes is ironically yet again showing what an easily triggered wanker he is.

The old "England flags banned" shit is hardly a recent phenomenon, the fucking Daily Mail have been banging on about it for decades every time England plays in a football tournament. Anyone with a single brain cell who reads the actual articles can see that beyond the click bait for cunts headlines, it's got nothing to do with suppressing national identity or declaring war on "Englishness". 9/10 it's just some ridiculous, bureaucrat getting a hard on about enforcing some bizarre rules that he's misinterpreted, to then be quietly told he's a fucking idiot and made to apologise. There's no sinister agenda, just the usual incompetence, but that doesn't fit into the narrative that fat, tattooed fucking Neanderthals like @judgetwi wish to believe.

I won't fly an England flag from my house or car, not because I'm offended by it, but because it would make me look like a low-rent piece of absolute fucking scum, like everyone else who flies it.

What do you think about that then, Jewdie?

ITV sent a reporter down to some shithole estate in Bermondsey that was festooned with England flags and interviewed some big earinged tart and the requisite fat bald cunt. Of course "En-ger-und are gonna go all the way" was what eminated from their cockney gobs.  Seeing as the vast majority of white working class tenants fucked off to Eltham and other North Kent shitholes  back in the 80s, that estate must be like Rorkes Drift. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

ITV sent a reporter down to some shithole estate in Bermondsey that was festooned with England flags and interviewed some big earinged tart and the requisite fat bald cunt. Of course "En-ger-und are gonna go all the way" was what eminated from their cockney gobs.  Seeing as the vast majority of white working class tenants fucked off to Eltham and other North Kent shitholes  back in the 80s, that estate must be like Rorkes Drift. 

Nuke it from orbit

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rorke’s Drift? Yeah we gave the  dark gentlemen a good kicking that day. Eleven VCs I believe. A stirring story of brave Brits fighting for Queen and country against the primitive hordes. 

Or a classic example of white supremacy and colonial  exploitation of the poor and oppressed.

You decide. 😁

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The anti terrorist Swat team raided a ‘far right’ white supremacist terror base near me recently, shooting dead some evil old cunt in a wheelchair who tried to resist them after they blew the front door off.

I can only imagine their embarrassed laughter later when they found out it was a Red Cross charity shop and the deceased old cunt was a 98 year old Dunkirk hero. LOL.

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The anti terrorist Swat team raided a ‘far right’ white supremacist terror base near me recently, shooting dead some evil old cunt in a wheelchair who tried to resist them after they blew the front door off.

I can only imagine their embarrassed laughter later when they found out it was a Red Cross charity shop and the deceased old cunt was a 98 year old Dunkirk hero. LOL.

Sure it weren't our resident 'child of Abraham'?  I mean he is shootable