CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ulrika Jonsson, 53, strips completely NAKED to 'bare all' for men's mental health campaign

ProfB

20 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Probably bull-able i suppose Rev, still, you have to wonder how Lopez does it. Perhaps it`s diet and exercise but that woman looks to have a body a 25yr would die for.

She can`t hold on to a fella though. This is a 2021 pic. She`s 51. Damn..

7fe93d63be00d57c93ce6a56a76a523e.jpg

It might have a degree of ‘quimwhiff,’ HG, which is undermining any relationship longevity. If she can’t keep a bloke, even when he’s been facemasked up for a year, it’s got to be fairly pungent imho.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've reached 99% of your image allotment attachment. You have three choices;

1/ We can delete all of your existing attachments thereby freeing up your allotment

2/ learn how to embed existing internet images into your posts

3/ load the image to the gallery (no limit) and embed same to the post, instructions for this are here,

Or.....4/ Kill yourself.

I think the rank and file membership favour this choice. 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Joking aside, what is this fucking mental defective doing on here? It’s far more disturbed than Harold and needs fucking off by Admin. It’s impressive in so much as it must be difficult to type whilst wearing a straightjacket, but that’s about it really.

I genuinely want it dead

On 15/06/2021 at 21:18, ProfB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9689117/Ulrika-Jonsson-53-strips-completely-NAKED-cheeky-snap-wellies.html

• Max total size: 1.05 kB?
  • Cannot upload owt that small - some bugger has restricted me

Love ProfB xxx

Wouldn’t look out of place hanging in the window of a halal butchers shop.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bit harsh Billy. She was ok in Shooting Stars. 

Her star must look like it’s been shot at close range with a sawn off bazooka. It’s been around the clock a couple of times, and ‘regularly serviced’ doesn’t have the same reassuring context unfortunately. Her ‘service history’ is, sadly for her, very  well documented. 27 careful owners, the rest didn’t give a fuck.

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Her star must look like it’s been shot at close range with a sawn off bazooka. It’s been around the clock a couple of times, and ‘regularly serviced’ doesn’t have the same reassuring context unfortunately. Her ‘service history’ is, sadly for her, very  well documented. 27 careful owners, the rest didn’t give a fuck.

If one takes the Jonsson of 25 years ago it’s easy to say she was prime clunge. However, it’s obvious when she rocked up on these shores the natives saw this nubile Scandinavian blonde and their jaws hit the floor at the same time their cocks were aiming skywards. Having visited Norway I can attest that the women of that region are indeed stunningly beautiful, so she wouldn’t have been anything special at home. Combine that with the pig ugly slags of old Blighty the attention she got turned her into a cock consuming beast that would put punkers to shame. 

53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If one takes the Jonsson of 25 years ago it’s easy to say she was prime clunge. However, it’s obvious when she rocked up on these shores the natives saw this nubile Scandinavian blonde and their jaws hit the floor at the same time their cocks were aiming skywards. Having visited Norway I can attest that the women of that region are indeed stunningly beautiful, so she wouldn’t have been anything special at home. Combine that with the pig ugly slags of old Blighty the attention she got turned her into a cock consuming beast that would put punkers to shame. 

In a nutshell, Jonnson has had more than her fair share of Johnson. And, now it’s over to someone whose also has more than his share of Johnson it’s Fred Talbot for the latest forecast. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In a nutshell, Jonnson has had mor than her fair share of Johnson. And, now it’s over to someone whose also has more than his share of Johnson it’s Fred Talbot for the latest forecast. 

I’m guessing by the looks on the emaciated spunk receptacle, she ain’t getting much love muck shot up he cavernous bat cave these days

I you think she misses the attention/morning after pill?

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Joking aside, what is this fucking mental defective doing on here? It’s far more disturbed than Harold and needs fucking off by Admin. It’s impressive in so much as it must be difficult to type whilst wearing a straightjacket, but that’s about it really.

The Prof is not malicious and whilst her slightly surreal take on things is not to some peoples' tastes I find it a bit endearing and contributes to a more diverse discourse away from the tedious "fuck off, no you fuck off" rubbish. As for "mental defective" I'd be more worried about the mental health of a handful of punters who seemingly can't get through the day without dishing out needless abuse.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Prof is not malicious and whilst her slightly surreal take on things is not to some peoples' tastes I find it a bit endearing and contributes to a more diverse discourse away from the tedious "fuck off, no you fuck off" rubbish. As for "mental defective" I'd be more worried about the mental health of a handful of punters who seemingly can't get through the day without dishing out needless abuse.

Noted. A disturbingly similar assessment of this oddball to @Eric Cuntman’s. That’ll be all on the subject from me but he/she’s certainly no ‘Cunt’ I’ll submit.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell. Will you be begging for tummy rubs next? You've already got rolling over down to a fine art.

I’ve tried reason and contention before….it was like kicking water uphill RK. Also, I can’t be arsed these days, the sun’s cracking the flags here, the alehouse is open and I’m taking the day off. Arguing with a woman? No thanks.

It's in her interest to keep plenty of cocks in tip-top condition, she never knows when she might need one.

Having said that, there was another picture in the article, she was in bed with Kerry Katona.

FFS, how desperate would you have to be, to go to bed with either of them?

Brian McFadden's a cunt!

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't get too pissed too soon and fall asleep before the Scotland comedy show tonight.

Cunts are trying to call me in, Bawsy…fuck ‘em, I’m not daft. If they think I’m spending the night on my moped dropping Big Macs off to fat cunts they’ve got another thing coming. Engerland are no Brazil 1970 btw…

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cunts are trying to call me in, Bawsy…fuck ‘em, I’m not daft. If they think I’m spending the night on my moped dropping Big Macs off to fat cunts they’ve got another thing coming. Engerland are no Brazil 1970 btw…

Don’t forget the ketchup with my chicken nugget happy meal. I ain’t a cunt you know. All the vitamins and five a day shit is in the ketchup. They don’t want the masses to know these things.

Bill Gates is a cunt. Sorry I meant to say a hero. Shit.