CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ulrika Jonsson, 53, strips completely NAKED to 'bare all' for men's mental health campaign

ProfB

8 minutes ago, ProfB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9689117/Ulrika-Jonsson-53-strips-completely-NAKED-cheeky-snap-wellies.html

• Max total size: 1.05 kB?
  • Cannot upload owt that small - some bugger has restricted me

Love ProfB xxx

A subject close to your heart is it you deranged twat?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 minutes ago, ProfB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9689117/Ulrika-Jonsson-53-strips-completely-NAKED-cheeky-snap-wellies.html

Love ProfB xxx

An Italian guy, a Mexican guy and a Chinese guy are hired to do some construction labor. The Foreman pulls them together and says, “I need you three to move this big pile of sand to the other side of the jobsite.”

He tells the Italian,”You’re in charge of shoveling the sand into the wheelbarrow.” He points at the Mexican. “You’re in charge of taking the sand to the other side and dumping it.” And he tells the Chinese guy, “The equipment is over there. You’re in charge of the supplies.”

“Now, I’ll be back in an hour. Get to work!”

When he returns, the Italian and the Mexican are still standing there and the Chinese guy is missing. “What the hell?”, says the Foreman. “Why haven’t you gotten started?”

The Italian says, “Wella, itsa like dis, boss”...”I donta hava no shovel!”

The Mexican says, “Senor! I no have el wheelbarrow!”

The Foreman says, “Ok but where’s the Chinese guy?”

At that moment, the Chinese guy jumps out from behind the pile of sand and yells, “Supplies!”

If you saw the picture without context, you'd be forgiven for thinking that Iggy Pop had landed the starring role in a George A Romero film remake.

Quite ironic that it's for mental health. I've developed PTSD after seeing that. Rough as fuck and no mistake. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, nocti said:

If you saw the picture without context, you'd be forgiven for thinking that Iggy Pop had landed the starring role in a George A Romero film remake.

Quite ironic that it's for mental health. I've developed PTSD after seeing that. Rough as fuck and no mistake. 

John Leslie must be thinking.. Glad I’m not just getting round to her now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Don't get me wrong, Stan Collymore is an absolute fucking tosser of the first degree. He spent his entire career sulking and playing the race card, wasting his immense talent by making countless excuses about how hard done by he was. If it wasn't fake racist abuse, it was addictions to dogging, gambling and alcohol.

But all that aside, and despite the fact that he was a weak fucking cunt, it's a piss take that Ulrika is now advocating male mental health after what she did to the poor cunt over 20 years ago.

France '98 saw her in a bar with her tits quite literally out, surrounded by aggressively racist Scotland fans. This was Stan's bird at the time, and he entered the bar to be confronted by this ugly, liver spotted slag in the middle of a group of ginger Celtic cunts screaming racist abuse at poor Stan. 

I don't blame him for giving her a slap,but I definitely blame her for trying to ruin his career on the back of acting like the complete fucking whore that she was and is well known to be.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't get me wrong, Stan Collymore is an absolute fucking tosser of the first degree. He spent his entire career sulking and playing the race card, wasting his immense talent by making countless excuses about how hard done by he was. If it wasn't fake racist abuse, it was addictions to dogging, gambling and alcohol.

But all that aside, and despite the fact that he was a weak fucking cunt, it's a piss take that Ulrika is now advocating male mental health after what she did to the poor cunt over 20 years ago.

France '98 saw her in a bar with her tits quite literally out, surrounded by aggressively racist Scotland fans. This was Stan's bird at the time, and he entered the bar to be confronted by this ugly, liver spotted slag in the middle of a group of ginger Celtic cunts screaming racist abuse at poor Stan. 

I don't blame him for giving her a slap,but I definitely blame her for trying to ruin his career on the back of acting like the complete fucking whore that she was and is well known to be.

The title of this nomination begins 'Ulrika Johnson 53...'

Is that how many ounces she weighs now?

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Scroll down the page and she makes reference to being in the midst of a sexual awakening. Given she is famously liberal with her affection, I can only assume she’s running train in service station toilets these days. 

I can't say I read that far down the article, but fucking hell. Given what's gone before one can only assume she's broadening her horizons to other species. 

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Everyone gets a limit on the amount of images they can upload directly from their hard drives - it can be worked around by copy and pasting the image URL. Why do you have this picture on your hard drive, Prof?

9 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Probably bull-able i suppose Rev, still, you have to wonder how Lopez does it. Perhaps it`s diet and exercise but that woman looks to have a body a 25yr would die for.

She can`t hold on to a fella though. This is a 2021 pic. She`s 51. Damn..

7fe93d63be00d57c93ce6a56a76a523e.jpg

HOW COME YOU CAN POST BIG PICS BUT I AM BLOCKED?

That ain't Eureka is it?

Nice shades, no 'gap' - always a good thing?

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ming has more meat on her. 

I saw Ming today. She was fast asleep in the ‘Oriental Meals’ freezer in Iceland. Frank was lurking behind the BOGOF bin like the filthy balding little skeletal pimp he’s always dreamed of being but never managed to achieve.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ProfB said:

HOW COME YOU CAN POST BIG PICS BUT I AM BLOCKED?

That ain't Eureka is it?

Nice shades, no 'gap' - always a good thing?

You've reached 99% of your image allotment attachment. You have three choices;

1/ We can delete all of your existing attachments thereby freeing up your allotment

2/ learn how to embed existing internet images into your posts

3/ load the image to the gallery (no limit) and embed same to the post, instructions for this are here,

On 21/09/2018 at 07:34, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly upload image to gallery.

Go to forum and in the post narrative box clickon "Insert other media" button.

From the drop down menu, clickon "Insert existing attachment"

You will be presented with a sheet of existing post attachment thumbnails.

At the top LH corner of the sheet, clickon "Gallery images"

You will now see a sheet of all gallery image thumbnails

Select the required image and at the bottom RH corner clickon "Insert 1 selected"

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've reached 99% of your image allotment attachment. You have three choices;

1/ We can delete all of your existing attachments thereby freeing up your allotment

2/ learn how to embed existing internet images into your posts

3/ load the image to the gallery (no limit) and embed same to the post, instructions for this are here,

4/ Fuck off back to Rampton.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

5/ Drink a pint of drain cleaner

Joking aside, what is this fucking mental defective doing on here? It’s far more disturbed than Harold and needs fucking off by Admin. It’s impressive in so much as it must be difficult to type whilst wearing a straightjacket, but that’s about it really.