CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trade deals post Brexit

southerncunt

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You assume correctly. In “leaving it there”, I’m saying it’s for others to comment on the migrant data, as it’s no longer much to do with me, as I’ve been reminded countless times. The Ulsterman was making a point about the rise of authoritarian government here in Oz, my reply was an attempt to induce reflection on the state of his own Government, who’ve spent ten years and exhausted much effort telling every potbellied Daily Mailer that they would get immigration under control. The reality is they couldn’t direct traffic. Incompetence of course is the most obvious reason why conspiracy theories fall flat on their face; they assume a level of ability to deliver that no government seems capable of. 

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with the Niemoller quote. Perhaps another glass of wine? Chin chin. 

I have no idea what the Oz Joe public looks like now, but the average UK tusker had added at least four inches of lard to the overall corpulence in the last twelve months. I’m surprised that the drop dead rate is not much higher under the circumstances, the NHS will be literally collapsing under the weight of those fuckers, waddling in, with a hundred top up conditions besides covid. 

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You assume correctly. In “leaving it there”, I’m saying it’s for others to comment on the migrant data, as it’s no longer much to do with me, as I’ve been reminded countless times. The Ulsterman was making a point about the rise of authoritarian government here in Oz, my reply was an attempt to induce reflection on the state of his own Government, who’ve spent ten years and exhausted much effort telling every potbellied Daily Mailer that they would get immigration under control. The reality is they couldn’t direct traffic. Incompetence of course is the most obvious reason why conspiracy theories fall flat on their face; they assume a level of ability to deliver that no government seems capable of. 

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with the Niemoller quote. Perhaps another glass of wine? Chin chin. 

Are not those waters that one has to cross to get to OZ rather shark infested and unsuitable for rubber dingies?

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Gladys and her shitshow are letting us all down, but it’s 3000 miles away so fuck it.

Berlin to Paris...1054 km. (650 miles). Job done in 6 weeks in 1940. Heil Hitler.

Without even taking into account the advances in technology and your sheeplike complacency, I’d say your 3000 mile buffer zone should keep you safe till around February or March. Enjoy your wine Doc.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Berlin to Paris...1054 km. (650 miles). Job done in 6 weeks in 1940. Heil Hitler.

Without even taking into account the advances in technology and your sheeplike complacency, I’d say your 3000 mile buffer zone should keep you safe till around February or March. Enjoy your wine Doc.

Dublin to Belfast, 168km, yet you and Jonny Adair have kept the Fenians out for 100 years. And we’ve got a big desert. 

Lovely weather in February or March here, incidentally. Cheers!

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Dublin to Belfast, 168km, yet you and Jonny Adair have kept the Fenians out for 100 years. And we’ve got a big desert. 

Lovely weather in February or March here, incidentally. Cheers!

What do you think about the 73 year old man, arrested and cuffed in the Park in Sydney, for not wearing a mask outside, even though him and his wife were clearly telling the filth that he was exempt and had a serious heart condition? I suppose rules are rules, even if the filth down under don’t care how blatantly they abuse them. And the old guy having a massive heart attack and dying , as they led him away in handcuffs, saved the rotten bastards the bother of interrogating him down at the nick. The CCP have even been publicly mocking the Australian police brutality. Fucking incredible what’s happened to your country while people like you have just sat back, looked the other way and poured another ‘nice glass of white’ Doc.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What do you think about the 73 year old man, arrested and cuffed in the Park in Sydney, for not wearing a mask outside, even though him and his wife were clearly telling the filth that he was exempt and had a serious heart condition? I suppose rules are rules, even if the filth down under don’t care how blatantly they abuse them. And the old guy having a massive heart attack and dying , as they led him away in handcuffs, saved the rotten bastards the bother of interrogating him down at the nick. The CCP have even been publicly mocking the Australian police brutality. Fucking incredible what’s happened to your country while people like you have just sat back, looked the other way and poured another ‘nice glass of white’ Doc.

I don’t want to worry you, but the deep-thinker Khan will soon be raping your wallet on the tube.

Mayor Sadiq Khan wants to CRIMINALIZE failure to wear masks on London Tube — RT UK News https://www.rt.com/uk/531234-london-tube-face-masks/

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's always been a conundrum that those with respiratory conditions, who one would expect to be most susceptible to Covid, are excused from protecting themselves from it. 

To be fair, Bill, a heart condition is a piss poor excuse for not wearing a mask, so he got what he deserved. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's always been a conundrum that those with respiratory conditions, who one would expect to be most susceptible to Covid, are excused from protecting themselves from it. 

To be fair, Bill, a heart condition is a piss poor excuse for not wearing a mask, so he got what he deserved. 

There I suppose some logic in letting the cunts who are both reckless and vulnerable kill themselves off.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t want to worry you, but the deep-thinker Khan will soon be raping your wallet on the tube.

Mayor Sadiq Khan wants to CRIMINALIZE failure to wear masks on London Tube — RT UK News https://www.rt.com/uk/531234-london-tube-face-masks/

Heard that yesterday and tbf I couldn’t give a flying fuck what the little Oompa Loompa cunt says or does anymore. I don’t use public transport and have no plans to ever do so. Filthy, disgusting tin cans, full of filthy disgusting low life scum. I quite hope they all catch something fatal. Fuck em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

There I suppose some logic in letting the cunts who are both reckless and vulnerable kill themselves off.

Be careful Pen as you’re extremely vulnerable to the new ‘knobrot’ variant, the variant which first appeared in a gents toilet somewhere in the West Country.

Just saying, as no one would like to see you catch anything terminal.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Er, a)I don’t give a fuck, b) it was Brisbane not Sydney, just to keep you accurate as ever c) I’m only sorry it wasn’t Alan Fucking Jones d) no one died, in fact “no medical issue has been identified” e) look at the video again, and that’s a pathetic pseudo seizure all day long f) mask exemptions are all a load of horseshit g) the guy was baiting the police strolling about Central Brisbane, when if he wanted maskless fresh air there are literally millions of other square kms to choose h) the squealing wife had her phone out suspiciously fast before she gave it the full Meryl Streep getting the tablets ($10 says they were Gaviscon or some other nonsense) h) the enraged son is a “full time bodybuilder” so he gets marked as a roided-up tinfoil fan by default and is therefore a prick unworthy of sympathy. 

Did I mention I don’t give a fuck?

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Er, a)I don’t give a fuck, b) it was Brisbane not Sydney, just to keep you accurate as ever c) I’m only sorry it wasn’t Alan Fucking Jones d) no one died, in fact “no medical issue has been identified” e) look at the video again, and that’s a pathetic pseudo seizure all day long f) mask exemptions are all a load of horseshit g) the guy was baiting the police strolling about Central Brisbane, when if he wanted maskless fresh air there are literally millions of other square kms to choose h) the squealing wife had her phone out suspiciously fast before she gave it the full Meryl Streep getting the tablets ($10 says they were Gaviscon or some other nonsense) h) the enraged son is a “full time bodybuilder” so he gets marked as a roided-up tinfoil fan by default and is therefore a prick unworthy of sympathy. 

No. 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Never mind, Bacofoil sales are up 17,587% in the last year*.

What a fucking idiot I am.  There's me with all my hard earned invested in pharma. 

*Unverified, but must be true since someone on YouTube said it. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Goober said:

Never mind, Bacofoil sales are up 17,587% in the last year*.

What a fucking idiot I am.  There's me with all my hard earned invested in pharma. 

*Unverified, but must be true since someone on YouTube said it. 

I don’t recall saying any of my conspiracy theories were true? True stories are boring. I haven’t got time to verify everything that my confidential  sources in high places tell me.

Believe it or not, I don’t believe hardly any of the things that I really believe, just the things that really aren’t true, or a bit true.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Believe it or not, I don’t believe hardly any of the things that I really believe, just the things that really aren’t true, or a bit true.

“Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.'

I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.'

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Goober said:

It's not technically a conundrum, the official line being that wearing one is for the protection of others rather than oneself. 

Just like me slapping on the Factor 50 in the heatwave, so that those close to me would avoid sunburn. 

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Be careful Pen as you’re extremely vulnerable to the new ‘knobrot’ variant, the variant which first appeared in a gents toilet somewhere in the West Country.

Just saying, as no one would like to see you catch anything terminal.

The one thing I ain't vulnerable to the the knobrot variant .. it does seem to eating your brain away though.

45 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

The one thing I ain't vulnerable to the the knobrot variant .. it does seem to eating your brain away though.

If the grammar in this post is anything to go by, something is clearly feasting on your antique brain, you daft old cunt.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your replies are alway far too long to even think about reading. Get on to the cunting

Fuck off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your replies are alway far too long to even think about reading. Get on to the cunting

Fuck off

He doesn’t get to talk to anyone that often. His nearest neighbours are a 5 hour drive away, and they pretend they aren’t in if they hear his 30 year old UTE approaching.