CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Oxford Rebellion

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Apparently a load of smart professor bastards are proposing  to go on strike because some statue on the side of some building really upsets them and makes them want to cry like girls. 

Now, I could be wrong about this, but that statue was there when they applied for the job, when they had an interview and when they accepted the job, went home and scrubbed their brown tongues wasn’t it? 

So how come it’s taken all this time for these two bob little cocksuckers to decide that they can’t work in the shadow of this mental elf threatening statue?

I’ve no fucking idea but then I ain’t no Oxford smarty pants Professor am I? I’m just a cunt so what the fuck do I know?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Apparently a load of smart professor bastards are proposing  to go on strike because some statue on the side of some building really upsets them and makes them want to cry like girls. 

Now, I could be wrong about this, but that statue was there when they applied for the job, when they had an interview and when they accepted the job, went home and scrubbed their brown tongues wasn’t it? 

So how come it’s taken all this time for these two bob little cocksuckers to decide that they can’t work in the shadow of this mental elf threatening statue?

I’ve no fucking idea but then I ain’t no Oxford smarty pants Professor am I? I’m just a cunt so what the fuck do I know?

Apparently they are going to erect a statue of Vera Lynn.  

Don't know where, don't know when.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They have a statue of the man who developed camouflage. But nobody knows where it is. 

A Saudi prince requested that naked statues be covered up while he was visiting Rome.

Apparently his 9 year old wife found them offensive.

There are two Physicists amongst them - probably want to decolonise gravity.

Maybe they should replace the Rhodes statue with one of Ronald McDonald. After all when the students have cancelled all history and any chance of actually learning anything, Ronald will be their future employer.

• Like 1

Directly across from the statue in question in Oriel Square, sits Oxford’s largest college, which is basically a big Henry VIII fuck you to the Pope and all things Catholic. It’s a while since I was in Oxford, but I’d be surprised to hear the Christ Church Dons at High Table discussing whether they need to sell the Holbein of old ‘Enry and spend the proceeds on reparations to the Vatican. It’s interesting which causes gain traction, isn’t it? 

I increasingly feel like Western civilisation hasn’t got long, with all this navel gazing shite.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Directly across from the statue in question in Oriel Square, sits Oxford’s largest college, which is basically a big Henry VIII fuck you to the Pope and all things Catholic. It’s a while since I was in Oxford, but I’d be surprised to hear the Christ Church Dons at High Table discussing whether they need to sell the Holbein of old ‘Enry and spend the proceeds on reparations to the Vatican. It’s interesting which causes gain traction, isn’t it? 

I increasingly feel like Western civilisation hasn’t got long, with all this navel gazing shite.

Have they got some left? My hallway wall looks rather barren at the moment.

Guest judgetwi

And there’s some other Oxford student cunts who have voted to take down the portrait of Her Maj because it reminds them of Colonialism and makes them cry. Apparently the leader of these nancies is a Yank called Kravatz. 

Now, I hate Antisemitism, as everyone knows, 🇮🇱 but this little American, rich Jewboy really needs to fuck off to his own country. 

Fuck off cunt, we’ve got David Baddiel we don’t need you.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And there’s some other Oxford student cunts who have voted to take down the portrait of Her Maj because it reminds them of Colonialism and makes them cry. Apparently the leader of these nancies is a Yank called Kravatz. 

Now, I hate Antisemitism, as everyone knows, 🇮🇱 but this little American, rich Jewboy really needs to fuck off to his own country. 

We gave them Oliver Sacks who was a chutney ferret.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The cunt's only at Oxford because of daddy's millions. 

Guest judgetwi
On 13/06/2021 at 10:52, camberwell gypsy said:

The cunt's only at Oxford because of daddy's millions. 

It’s their daddy’s millions that gives them the time and space to be a plastic Che Guevara, to care so very much about the planet they fuck up every day, to cry about the poor and dispossessed who they wouldn’t gob on if they were on  fire. Money buys you a shitload of SJW points on social media.

On 14/06/2021 at 23:20, judgetwi said:

a plastic Che Guevara

Sasha Johnson’s beret is available on eBay for any reasonable offer. Slightly damaged/repairable. For sale due to unexpected illness. Please email your name and skin colour. Not available to white people.

Guest judgetwi

Still waiting for these “traumatised” fuckwits to resign over this fucking statue that they were crying their eyes out about a couple of weeks ago.

Presumably they are seeking professional help about their mental elf the fucking little soyboy cocksuckers.

Fuck off wankers!