CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Kevan Collins

Dave Umbongo

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hopefully Long Cancer.

He’s had terminal cancer for 7 cunting years and every variety of AIDS since the early 80s. I fear only a head shot will kill him- let’s face it, aiming for his center mass would be like trying to hit a pipe cleaner at 1000 yards 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fear only a head shot will kill him- let’s face it, aiming for his center mass would be like trying to hit a pipe cleaner at 1000 yards 

Imagine trying to swat his protozoan pencil dick from a distance of even ten centimetres. I doubt even Luke Skywalker on a life or death mission could lock on to that particular womp rat.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He’s had terminal cancer for 7 cunting years and every variety of AIDS since the early 80s. I fear only a head shot will kill him- let’s face it, aiming for his center mass would be like trying to hit a pipe cleaner at 1000 yards 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine trying to swat his protozoan pencil dick from a distance of even ten centimetres. I doubt even Luke Skywalker on a life or death mission could lock on to that particular womp rat.

"You shoot the rope... eh, blondie?"

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could manage up to 400 yards.

I'm not Bob Lee Swagger.

I made my own sight from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky backed plastic. I ducktaped it onto my sawn off blunderbuss. 

Fucking useless. Last time I’m watching Blue Peter.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Go ahead Punk. Make my birthday’.

Imagine a 'blacked over' remake of 'Dirty Harry'.

"dis is a Tec-9. Da most powerful handgun in da hood. In all dat excitement, I lost count.. was it 379 shots or 380? Well, is you feeling lucky blud?"

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine a 'blacked over' remake of 'Dirty Harry'.

"dis is a Tec-9. Da most powerful handgun in da hood. In all dat excitement, I lost count.. was it 379 shots or 380? Well, is you feeling lucky blud?"

‘This is the most powerful bread knife in the world. The Victorinox .44 calibre. My mum got it from TK Maxx. Go ahead Blad. Make my day.’

• Like 1