CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Camera operators / editors, more specifically on Dragons Den

Dave Umbongo

I'm trying to watch Dragons Den on the telly-box and there's so many fucking view changes, soft focus and zoom shots that I'm getting motion sickness while sitting on my fat arse. What sort of cunt thinks all this bollocks and focus change shit is a good idea to broadcast a programme. I would happily torch the fucker responsible.

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm trying to watch Dragons Den on the telly-box and there's so many fucking view changes, soft focus and zoom shots that I'm getting motion sickness while sitting on my fat arse. What sort of cunt thinks all this bollocks and focus change shit is a good idea to broadcast a programme. I would happily torch the fucker responsible.

Knocking back Spar's own-brand cider from 10am a little less often might help. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Have you considered that the room is spinning and everything is out of focus because you're absolutely fucking smashed on Frosty Jack's?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Knocking back Spar's own-brand cider from 10am a little less often might help. 

Just now, Decimus said:

Have you considered that the room is spinning and everything is out of focus because you're absolutely fucking smashed on Frosty Jack's?

Great minds.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd fuck that big blonde northern bird.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Have you got one of those 75” tv, CBB?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What's with the fucking puns that stringy, wonky eyed cunt whose the presenter keeps coming out with? 

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Have you got one of those 75” tv, CBB?

No just a 40" which is more than adequate for most people. Only chavs have 50"+ TV's.

Anyhow, now that I've mentioned this multi view, multi zoom, multi focus dogs bollox of a TV programme give it a watch and see what I mean. It's like a ticking clock - not annoying until someone draws your attention to it.

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What, Steph McGovern? Have you been drinking meths again and smoking crack?

No, the fat blonde off dragons den. Not Deborah Meaden, the other one. Steph McGovern isn't even in it. Have you had a vaccination and turned your brain to cock mould?

On 28/05/2021 at 08:47, Cunty BigBollox said:

No just a 40" which is more than adequate for most people. Only chavs have 50"+ TV's.

Anyhow, now that I've mentioned this multi view, multi zoom, multi focus dogs bollox of a TV programme give it a watch and see what I mean. It's like a ticking clock - not annoying until someone draws your attention to it.

Indeed. But there is a thinking behind getting an Asda-sized mega screen, when one sits at an odd angle, in a nine-to - a bedroom hovel, short sighted and usually quite pissed on some home-brewed acetone. Those TVs wield certain advantages.

As for the DD, I can only recall the vile performances circa 1996. My tv licence got abandoned years ago.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, the fat blonde off dragons den. Not Deborah Meaden, the other one. Steph McGovern isn't even in it. Have you had a vaccination and turned your brain to cock mould?

Peter Jones? I didn't realise  you were an iron Eric. Good for you coming out. I'll get me rainbow flag out.  

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let’s strap on the jet powered rocket pants and junior bird man outta here