CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inspiration Class Frigates

Last Cunt Standing

7 hours ago, Cunt Blaster said:

The RN is nothing to do with you Last Cuck Standing so fuck off and mind your own business where Britain's navy, military and airforce is concerned and focus on your technological and economic powerhouse(lol) of australia not getting it's shit pushed in by China. Fucking clown. 

Oh and greets to everyone else.

Hair trigger you’ve got there old son. You want to work on that or you’ll be infamous for going off in the car park of your local backstreet massage parlour, where you’ll no doubt hope to pay a fat Burnley housewife to cover you in custard or something. 

If it makes you feel less defensive, I’m quite happy to critique the Dutch army, who even in 2021 have a whole division of inflatable tanks. Imagine that, pretending to have something you haven’t in an effort to impress your opponent and make yourself feel better. Kinda sad, no? 

In the meantime I’ll invite you to sod off you puffed-up little wanker. I’ll say what I damn well please.