CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inspiration Class Frigates

Last Cunt Standing

Much hilarity over sunrise coffee this morning on the news that the Royal Navy has named the five new Frigates coming into service by...er...2027.

Bulldog, Campbelltown, Active, Formidable and Venturer. All reportedly projecting the values of the Royal Navy into the 21st century. 

Let’s hope they spend less time in dry dock than the Type 45 destroyers, who’d struggle to take on my elderly neighbour on his paddle board. 

What a sack of shit. Always fighting the last war, these gold-braided fuckers. A Chinese teenager will likely sink them with his iPhone. As for values, well I reckon we could come up with five better names for the new additions to Her Majesty’s fleet. Answers on a postcard, ladies and gentlepersons....

• Like 1

I’ll get back to you LC, when I’ve come up with something more positive than the vile shit running around my cynical head right now. As an aside, with Blighty being so LGBGTQ/Gender Fluid/Non-Binary/Trannyloving these days, aren’t we risking costly litigation and derision by using the ‘H’ in ‘HMS?’

HMS Skidmark

HMS Debender

USS Enterpiece

HMS Dicktory

They could all take part in:

Battle of Oooooh sound

Battle of Buttland

Battle of Pear Necklace

Battle of Bendover Strait

All captained by Seaman Stains

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Scunner Campbell, played by the late Iain Cuthbertson, a highly versatile character actor in that he appeared in all sorts of different programs, but somehow always as a Scottish baddie.

"Find Budgie, Budgie Bird. Hurt him... don't kill him."

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Scunner Campbell, played by the late Iain Cuthbertson, a highly versatile character actor in that he appeared in all sorts of different programs, but somehow always as a Scottish baddie.

I always confuse him with Ian Charleson, of Chariots of Fire. Then I remember which one died of AIDS after hammering their way around Soho in the mid eighties and make my silent apologies to Mr Cuthbertson.

Scottish actors have always caused me problems. I used to have a recurring dream in which Tony Roper, Mark McManus and Rikki Fulton all came into the pub in which I was for some reason employed as a barman, called me every kind of wanker for ten minutes, then set about each other in a mass brawl. I used to wake up just as Bill Paterson had me by the throat demanding I stop living in the car park of Edinburgh Castle or he’d set his Polar Bear on me. I’m sure there’s a message from my subconscious in there somewhere, but fucked if I know.

Guest Cunt Blaster
13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Much hilarity over sunrise coffee this morning on the news that the Royal Navy has named the five new Frigates coming into service by...er...2027.

Bulldog, Campbelltown, Active, Formidable and Venturer. All reportedly projecting the values of the Royal Navy into the 21st century. 

Let’s hope they spend less time in dry dock than the Type 45 destroyers, who’d struggle to take on my elderly neighbour on his paddle board. 

What a sack of shit. Always fighting the last war, these gold-braided fuckers. A Chinese teenager will likely sink them with his iPhone. As for values, well I reckon we could come up with five better names for the new additions to Her Majesty’s fleet. Answers on a postcard, ladies and gentlepersons....

The RN is nothing to do with you Last Cuck Standing so fuck off and mind your own business where Britain's navy, military and airforce is concerned and focus on your technological and economic powerhouse(lol) of australia not getting it's shit pushed in by China. Fucking clown. 

Oh and greets to everyone else.

1 minute ago, Cunt Blaster said:

The RN is nothing to do with you Last Cuck Standing so fuck off and mind your own business where Britain's navy, military and airforce is concerned and focus on your technological and economic powerhouse(lol) of australia not getting it's shit pushed in by China. Fucking clown. 

Oh and greets to everyone else.

@Last Cunt Standing what a coincidence!

When you first made your nomination I was going to say to you about how triggered this would have made Errorreptyle if he was still around. Who can forget the little Gamesmaster freak once boldly stating that a sole Royal Navy, rusting minesweeper based in Japanese waters was single handedly responsible for intimidating the Chinese into not mounting an invasion.

Now, as if by magic, here he is, with his ninth ID!

Hello, Reptyle, do you still know someone who knows someone who has a Bentley?

You pathetic man-child cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Cunt Blaster
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When you first made your nomination I was going to say to you about how triggered this would have made Errorreptyle if he was still around. Who can forget the little Gamesmaster freak once boldly stating that a sole Royal Navy, rusting minesweeper based in Japanese waters was single handedly responsible for intimidating the Chinese into not mounting an invasion.

Bertie?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Run for the hills! We're all going to be sued.