CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

History Repeating Itself

Guest judgetwi

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m glad I’m a bloke, I couldn’t cope with gynos at my gusset all the time. Keep your chin up, girl.

Better get a move on lad, now that work is "ramping up". Those baggage carrousels won't switch themselves on.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Better get a move on lad, now that work is "ramping up". Those baggage carrousels won't switch themselves on.

‘Carousel’ incidentally, thicko. That’s Ape’s job, m’aam…(already been done!) Keep up now…I’m the fastest Big Mac deliverist in England I’ll have you know. Anything you’d like this morning? Brekkie stops at 11am but I’ll make an exception for you.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh Billy, you're obviously still hurting and I feel kinda responsible. Sorry not sorry.

Damn you Mrs Roops. I was almost done hurting and now you’ve gone and set me back to square one. If I wasn’t such a thicko I’d have learned my lesson by now.

Cant you show a little mercy on account of my utter dumbassness? 😭

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

An odd creature. Fond of labelling folk ‘thick,’ then when her basic spelling error is ironically pointed out to her she’s not having it as it’s ‘acceptable!’ Worra cunt eh?

I’m convinced it’s an A I prototype, shat out of a 3D printer at google HQ and being road tested on cunts corner to see if it can conquer the thickos and numbskulls with its vastly superior knowledge of all things google. I think maybe they’ve got the artificial/intelligence balance massively wrong. (around 99/1)  but then I’m a thicko so wtf would I know?