CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Endless conflict between Hamas and Israel

Guest Weary&Disgusted

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s part of the Frank and the Freak doxing show. 

I expect pen will be stalking me of Facebook, yet again, flooding the forum with her/his/it’s pathetic doxing bullshite.

This always happens when I’ve rattled her cage to the point of a shit flinging meltdown 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I expect pen will be stalking me of Facebook, yet again, flooding the forum with her/his/it’s pathetic doxing bullshite.

This always happens when I’ve rattled her cage to the point of a shit flinging meltdown 

Could you tell me exactly when I have stalked you on facebook .. perhaps post a link to the "stalking"?

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Back on topic; they should send you to the Middle East pen- the sight of a 6 foot 8 predominately haired beast with the cock dragging along the ground might unite the warring natives in shrieks of laughter 

Fuck off

Answer the question.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Back on topic; they should send you to the Middle East pen- the sight of a 6 foot 8 predominately haired beast with the cock dragging along the ground might unite the warring natives in shrieks of laughter 

Fuck off

I'm interested in this stalking story as well Stubs. Is the fucker stalking you on FB?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off

That's just cracked me up, Stubbs. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Edited by Major Cunt
Those filthy A-rabs do love an arsehole - Lady P could be serviced for the first time in 20 years.