CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Endless conflict between Hamas and Israel

Guest Weary&Disgusted

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A predictable quip from the site's leading nom-shy troll, who these days appears to have nothing more in the locker other than attempting to derail discussions. 

Still, at least you triggered the chemical compound which activates laughter in Gyppo's walnut-sized brain. 

Lol😂

You what? Oi fuck off😡

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A predictable quip from the site's leading nom-shy troll, who these days appears to have nothing more in the locker other than attempting to derail discussions. 

Still, at least you triggered the chemical compound which activates laughter in Gyppo's walnut-sized brain. 

I find, even now, the Bucket of Flids and the Girl from Ipanema vids amusing. But I guess he was on the top of his game then and those days are long gone. He's a bit like Peter Beardsley, skilful player who could walk into any team in his prime, but now scrabbling around playing for Dulwich Hamlet reserves and regaling a bored dressing room of his glory days. 

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's strange, isn't it? The whole region has been a flash point of violence going back four thousand years.

Considering it is an absolute desolate shit hole with scant resources (until the advent of humans utilising fossil fuels, that is) one wonders why countless civilisations have bothered spilling so much blood there. It's the geopolitical equivalent of two billionaires bludgeoning each other to death over a Gregg's sausage roll.

If one goes back a few centuries the Middle East wasn’t the fly blown shit hole of dust and filth it is today. It was a much more watered region with wetlands, marshes, rivers etc- the former creatures that once lived there are testament to that, long since extinct of course. The land between the Tigris (tigers...) and the Euphrates was akin to a tropical rainforest with elephants, lions, all kinds of shit. Centuries of human agriculture, deforestation, drainage etc has turned the place into the desert of today. All the more reason to kill every man woman and child

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am not minted, but I tend not to give a fuck about money. As long as there is food on the table, my children are clothed and I have a presence in their upbringing, nothing else matters to me. I probably had more money 10 years ago, because I would travel long distances and work away from home, all in pursuit of highly paid jobs. 

Right now I am more bothered about the knife that is at the throats of all decent white folk in England. White privilege, critical race theory, hate speech laws and the forthcoming laws  concerning free speech on the internet. These things will make a big difference to my children’s future. 

So if a group of cunts all from the same Semitic tribe want to do what they have been doing for donkeys years, then leave them to it.

The enemy is my midst, as far as I am concerned, is the duopoly political cabal that has squandered everything good about England, commodified everything in life and filled this country with some very undesirable foreigners.

Fuck me proper, you don’t stick your oar in often but that just gave me the ‘orn 

On 19/05/2021 at 01:41, Decimus said:

Frank, my farmers are giving me absolute jip tonight. My anus is swollen, puckered and itching intensely.

If I lay on my side, even the gentle effect of gravity pulling my buttock against my ravaged arsehole is enough to have me wincing and squinting like Ming under a sun bed.

As a man who has battled and beaten rectal cancer on 16 occasions, short of shoving my head up my arse in a similar manner to what you have been doing for the past five years, what would you recommend I do for relief?

@Decimus,  La Poste delivered a package to me this morning.  The card enclosed says 'Un petit cadeau de Frank'.  A tobacco pouch fabricated from one of Ming's shriveled breasts, and crammed full of Scaferlati Caporal.  Frank is, without doubt, enigmatic, but I feel we are misjudging him.  I'm moved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus,  La Poste delivered a package to me this morning.  The card enclosed says 'Un petit cadeau de Frank'.  A tobacco pouch fabricated from one of Ming's shriveled breasts, and crammed full of Scaferlati Caporal.  Frank is, without doubt, enigmatic, but I feel we are misjudging him.  I'm moved.

Under no circumstances smoke any of that shite. We all hate you withers but I'll be fucked if that cunt frank finishes you off. Send it back full of goose shit with added "cream"

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking point as he knows where I live of course. God I hope its an invite to one of his bunga bunga boat parties. 

I’m at the Groucho with him in August, apparently. He’s asked me to wear ‘Bass Weejuns’...any ideas?

1 hour ago, Goober said:

An invite to his own impending funeral would be even better. 

I wouldn't get too excited.

Most of his "deaths" from cancer have culminated with him jumping out of the coffin as it's being lowered into the ground, shadow boxing with his wrinkled T-Rex arms along to the Rocky theme tune.

Hopefully next time someone will wrap a spade around his perfectly round, little bald head and bury the cunt anyway.

• Like 2

Guest Cunt Blaster

Which ones am I supposed to be supporting then? Come on you blues!

Errrm?

Edited by Cunt Blaster
I meant between Palestine and Israel

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just out of interest, was the circumference of one Pen's wrists wider than your ankles combined?

Wolfie .. one thing can be said and be true ..is  that is that your mouth is wider than the entrance to the Severn Tunnel.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just out of interest, was the circumference of one Pen's wrists wider than your ankles combined?

‘Succinctly answered with a worthy addendum’. Jesus Christ Wolfie, I can’t get that out of my mind. What were you thinking? Gimpish little twat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I disagree. Nile Delta more like.

And now WC – one of just two on the site genuinely less entertaining than an empty plastic cup – has joined forces with Baldrick and the nouveau riche taxi-driving Greek pooftah. It's as though a trio of Athenian street dogs, each rabid, covered in scabs and limping on three legs, has teamed up for a kill.

• Like 1