CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Endless conflict between Hamas and Israel

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Where do I start with this.  Hamas are complete scum.  They launch rocket attacks, then when the inevitable disproportionate retaliation starts to kick off, they shamelessly hide in areas packed with civilians, daring the IDF to come and kill some of their human shields. 

Dont get me wrong, the IDF also have blood on their hands.  Reading about Israel's less than surgical strikes killing off half a family of civilians in their eagerness to off a Hamas commander makes me sick to my stomach.  

I'm sure once the dust settles, Hamas will be recruiting at the funerals of the civilians who have died, and some embittered and bereaved young men are sure to sign up.  Then Hamas will save up their home made rockets until they are feeling brave again, and the whole cycle will begin anew, with unarmed apolitical civilians getting caught in the middle.  

Never ending nightmare.  Israel, is it too much to ask that you kill terrorists without wiping out the innocents they hide behind ?

• Guest changed the title to Endless conflict between Hamas and Israel

Call me a fucking cynic but watching that video of the geezer being interviewed with the large tower in the background that exploded didn't seem right,how fucking convenient that the tower over his left shoulder exploded and fell right in view of the camera. Now I'm no weapons expert but they said it had been destroyed by air strikes and yet all I saw looked like controlled demolition explosions. Is there no sound when a missile flies through the air and slams into a building? ,no whistling or screeching was heard and the blast looked like it was planted there already.

Like I say I'm a cynical cunt anyway but are we witnessing another made up covid scare conflict?

Oh and fuck off

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Call me a fucking cynic but watching that video of the geezer being interviewed with the large tower in the background that exploded didn't seem right,how fucking convenient that the tower over his left shoulder exploded and fell right in view of the camera. Now I'm no weapons expert but they said it had been destroyed by air strikes and yet all I saw looked like controlled demolition explosions. Is there no sound when a missile flies through the air and slams into a building? ,no whistling or screeching was heard and the blast looked like it was planted there already.

Like I say I'm a cynical cunt anyway but are we witnessing another made up covid scare conflict?

Oh and fuck off

Drone strikes are pretty silent me thinks. But if you slow the footage down you may see it. But if it wasn't a drone strike it should make a noise when it comes in. @Eric Cuntman is probably the expert on this type of thing. In fact @Mrs Roops would be a better bet, as she knows everything. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Drone strikes are pretty silent me thinks. But if you slow the footage down you may see it. But if it wasn't a drone strike it should make a noise when it comes in. @Eric Cuntman is probably the expert on this type of thing. In fact @Mrs Roops would be a better bet, as she knows everything. 

More than likely a laser guided bomb or missile fired by one of their F-16s

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Oh and fuck off

Is the guy tubby with a moustache? If so, had a look and you do actually see something come down to the left of the building at street level. Then you see the other tower comedown but I must confess, the way the building collapses looks like planted charges.

I wonder what our Jerusalem correspondent, RabbiTwi makes of these latest developments. No doubt he's throbbingly hard at the thought of pieces of dead, blown up children littering the dusty streets of Gaza.

And no @judgetwi I don't mean that in a sexual way before you have yet another hissy fit and flounce off for a year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wonder what our Jerusalem correspondent, RabbiTwi makes of these latest developments. No doubt he's throbbingly hard at the thought of pieces of dead, blown up children littering the dusty streets of Gaza.

And no @judgetwi I don't mean that in a sexual way before you have yet another hissy fit and flounce off for a year.

Bye, Decs. The toilet wine in cell #56 should be a rather nice vintage by now, help yourself.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is the guy tubby with a moustache? If so, had a look and you do actually see something come down to the left of the building at street level. Then you see the other tower comedown but I must confess, the way the building collapses looks like planted charges.

Actually, spoke to a colleague of mine who was an army medic. Apparently, Isreal drops ordnance in front of the building and gives a warning to those inside to evacuate and then detonate. That probably explains why the news crew knew there was an explosion coming 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This shit has been going on for far too long now. I say we give every Israeli and Palestinian a knife and let them fight it out in the streets. Whoever wins gets the shit hole, whoever loses is deported to the fucking moon.

That will be interesting. It's common knowledge that the Nazis colonised the moon in 1945.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hamas are cunts. They despise all things Israeli to a ridiculous and illogical degree. I mean, naming yourselves after a food product that Jews can’t eat? How fuckin childish.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hamas and pitta bread. 

Unsurprisingly, serial common cunt and faux-rich lettings agent faggot @Earl of Punkape genuinely got the mashed chickpea dish confused with the militant organisation a while ago – despite benefitting from a 'top public school' education, lol. The Sports Direct-loitering bullshitting thickster.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Unsurprisingly, serial common cunt and faux-rich lettings agent faggot @Earl of Punkape genuinely got the mashed chickpea dish confused with the militant organisation a while ago – despite benefitting from a 'top public school' education, lol. The Sports Direct-loitering bullshitting thickster.

Admit it though, there’s teeny-weeny bit, deep inside of us all that misses him, sort of?

Guest Cocky Council Cake
11 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Where do I start with this.  Hamas are complete scum.  They launch rocket attacks, then when the inevitable disproportionate retaliation starts to kick off, they shamelessly hide in areas packed with civilians, daring the IDF to come and kill some of their human shields. 

Dont get me wrong, the IDF also have blood on their hands.  Reading about Israel's less than surgical strikes killing off half a family of civilians in their eagerness to off a Hamas commander makes me sick to my stomach.  

I'm sure once the dust settles, Hamas will be recruiting at the funerals of the civilians who have died, and some embittered and bereaved young men are sure to sign up.  Then Hamas will save up their home made rockets until they are feeling brave again, and the whole cycle will begin anew, with unarmed apolitical civilians getting caught in the middle.  

Never ending nightmare.  Israel, is it too much to ask that you kill terrorists without wiping out the innocents they hide behind ?

A classic example of a fight where you wish both participants end up killing each other. Fuck the yids! Fuck the sand cunts!

Guest Cocky Council Cake
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A true antisemite doesn't differentiate. Kill 'em all, let Yahweh/Allah* sort 'em out.

* Delete as appropriate.

You've practically quoted word-for-word my application to join Labour.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Foreigners killing some other foreigners in a place far enough away from where I live. How is this a cunt to me exactly??

If you were sober long enough to drive a car, quite a lot. Every time the Middle East goes to shite petrol prices go up 

The Israeli annexation of huge chunks of other people’s countries is a stain on the UNs toothless fucking authority- the only way they get away with it is the unquestioning support from the yanks and all the filthy fucking jew cunts that live there 

When Adolf annexed most of Europe and fired up the gas ovens, the world went to war. Any cunt who doesn’t see the irony and disgusting kike hypocrisy of this needs smashing in the face with a broken house brick coated in dog shit. They should be forced back to their original borders and a massive buffer zone between the 2 warring mobs put in place. The Arabs would still fucking moan 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This shit has been going on for far too long now. I say we give every Israeli and Palestinian a knife and let them fight it out in the streets. Whoever wins gets the shit hole, whoever loses is deported to the fucking moon.

So the Jews win and stay and procreate like fruit flies, the Palestinians go to the moon, equipped with the latest tech and facilities, where they reproduce like fruit flies. Meanwhile, the rest of humanity goes extinct while the two retarded, eight-fingered inbred tribes fight it out in the lower orbit.

• Like 1