CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wolfie, please disregard my comments about you mis-firing on all cylinders as its now clear your brain has completely seized up. If you recall, you initially made the assertion of causing me "periodic embarrassment". So far you haven't given any examples of this. :rolleyes:

Codswallop. You appear to be getting your knickers in a twist old girl – in the unlikely event you're wearing any of course.

You obviously missed my subtle compliment comprised with 'periodic', which infers this was reciprocated and not on every occasion. In your response to this you snarled, and I quote, 'I do remember schooling you on more than one occasion'.

Yet you accuse me of 'not firing on all cylinders today', lol. Decs mentioned earlier many of us are at our best under the influence. So, if you've been at the wine this evening, and I have a growing suspicion you have, this assertion clearly requires more proof. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Codswallop. You appear to be getting your knickers in a twist old girl – in the unlikely event you're wearing any of course.

You obviously missed my subtle compliment comprised with 'periodic', which infers this was reciprocated and not on every occasion. In your response to this you snarled, and I quote, 'I do remember schooling you on more than one occasion'.

Yet you accuse me of 'not firing on all cylinders today', lol. Decs mentioned earlier many of us are at our best under the influence. So, if you've been at the wine this evening, and I have a growing suspicion you have, this assertion clearly requires more proof. 

Your convoluted back-peddling is noted as its difficult to comprehend how "periodic" can, by any stretch of the imagination, be inferred as meaning "reciprocated"...that and your use of patronising terms and personal insults so early on. 

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your convoluted back-peddling is noted as its difficult to comprehend how "periodic" can, by any stretch of the imagination, be inferred as meaning "reciprocated"...that and your use of patronising terms and personal insults so early on. 

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Kolinahr

Congratulations - mission accomplished.

Edited by Ape™️
We know you “like a good scrap”, but please, for the love of god, inject some fucking humour.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnutcnut were you applying for an Admin role, or @Mrs Roops job?

No C.V, ‘potted C.V,’ or anything approaching a C.V. Raaso. There’s no denying Roops has talent, but you have to bare in mind that the woman’s as honest as the day is long, in Finland, in February.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I can't – because there's no evidence to suggest you've 'schooled me on more than one occasion'. This is up to you to prove, remember?

It’s like kicking water uphill, Wolf. It’s a woman, apparently. It’s easier (and far more intellectually taxing) to argue with @ProfB.

On 17/05/2021 at 12:47, Ape™️ said:

At it again I see. I’ve asked this question of you recently, as has Roops: what the fuck is wrong with you? 

Have you and Roops had your first legal post lockdown hug yet Ape? Or are you waiting for Dr. Hillarys six step Covid safe ‘new normal’ how to hug without killing granny guidelines?

Just asking, as I know you’re taking all this never ending  fucking garbage very seriously.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No C.V, ‘potted C.V,’ or anything approaching a C.V. Raaso. There’s no denying Roops has talent, but you have to bare in mind that the woman’s as honest as the day is long, in Finland, in February.

Surely you meant the 21st day in December? Coming from a punter who has been snared by his own mendacity, your post is incongruous to say the least. I mentioned previously that you're not the sharpest tool in the box, an assertion that I still stand by. Nevertheless you're not so stupid to realise you've backed yourself into a tight corner, hence you chanting the fib mantra and some weird allusion to bingo.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you and Roops had your first legal post lockdown hug yet Ape? Or are you waiting for Dr. Hillarys six step Covid safe ‘new normal’ how to hug without killing granny guidelines?

Just asking, as I know you’re taking all this never ending  fucking garbage very seriously.

21-B632-B2-7096-4959-9-BFF-CC083-DE77-AE

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Surely you meant the 21st day in December? Coming from a punter who has been snared by his own mendacity, your post is incongruous to say the least. I mentioned previously that you're not the sharpest tool in the box, an assertion that I still stand by. Nevertheless you're not so stupid to realise you've backed yourself into a tight corner, hence you chanting the fib mantra and some weird allusion to bingo.

I smiled and sniggered to myself as I penned this reply to Raaso. Why? I’ll tell you. It was the thought that yet again, this mendacious, thick, duplicitous, irrelevant newbie has once again succeeded in having the all-powerful, all-knowing self-appointed Corner oracle scuttling off to Google to find out what precisely is the actual shortest day in Finland. You really are the gift that keeps on giving, easy to manipulate and, if I may say so, something of a cunt.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sorry, but there’s no fucking way you knew this, so by posting it you’ve Googled yourself into looking an absolute cunt.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I smiled and sniggered to myself as I penned this reply to Raaso. Why? I’ll tell you. It was the thought that yet again, this mendacious, thick, duplicitous, irrelevant newbie has once again succeeded in having the all-powerful, all-knowing self-appointed Corner oracle scuttling off to Google to find out what precisely is the actual shortest day in Finland. You really are the gift that keeps on giving, easy to manipulate and, if I may say so, something of a cunt.

I'm not one for sticking up for Roops, but I thought it was fairly well known that the shortest day in the northern hemisphere was 21st December, the winter solstice? I certainly didn't have to Google it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not one for sticking up for Roops, but I thought it was fairly well known that the shortest day in the northern hemisphere was 21st December, the winter solstice? I certainly didn't have to Google it.

Do you think you might be missing the fucking point here, Dec the Druid?

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You’ve handed her the perfect outshot here - she owes you a blowjob at the very least.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That joker card is getting a bit frayed now. As Decs intimated, anyone with a half decent standard of general knowledge knows when the Winter Solstice is unless of course, one is a thickster fantasist desperately trying to get out of the hole he's dug himself...

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That joker card is getting a bit frayed now. As Decs intimated, anyone with a half decent standard of general knowledge knows when the Winter Solstice is unless of course, one is a thickster fantasist desperately trying to get out of the hole he's dug himself...

Did you threaten to deduct some likes from his tally to help you out? You’ve embarrassed yourself here, go and have a rest.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you threaten to deduct some likes from his tally to help you out? You’ve embarrassed yourself here, go and have a rest.

I am also not siding with Roops but you are like a snake trying to swallow its own tail.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Making transparently false assertions doesn't help you either. @Dyslexic cnut, I sense you're becoming punch drunk. Cut your losses and move on. By tomorrow this will be yesterday's drama and people will have forgotten.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I must confess, when I read it last night I thought that "Finland in February" has been chosen purely for its alliterative qualities, because even the stupidest fucking cunt up the back of the the remedial class bingo bus knows the dates of the solstices and the equinoxes.

I'm off now to watch "30 Days of Night".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Making transparently false assertions doesn't help you either. @Dyslexic cnut, I sense you're becoming punch drunk. Cut your losses and move on. By tomorrow this will be yesterday's drama and people will have forgotten.

Straight question. Are the days short in February, in Finland? Silly minutiae fiddling mare. Embarrassing from one so, erm...’esteemed.’

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must confess, when I read it last night I thought that "Finland in February" has been chosen purely for its alliterative qualities, because even the stupidest fucking cunt up the back of the the remedial class bingo bus knows the dates of the solstices and the equinoxes.

I'm off now to watch "30 Days of Night".

A neighbour has lived in Finland. He says that in the north of the country during the very short hours of daylight from mid November to February it is usually cloudy and might as well be night as it is so dark.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A neighbour has lived in Finland. He says that in the north of the country during the very short hours of daylight from mid November to February it is usually cloudy and might as well be night as it is so dark.

Precisely. The original post was alliterative and accurate. Her Ladyship doesn’t like being mocked so she’s basically retorted with something akin to ‘you’re a thicko DC, the days in Finland are actually a bit shorter around 21st December, hahaha! I win!’ I’d submit that this is the response of a rattled adolescent who has completely missed the meaning of the original analogy and is frantically attempting to points score by any means available. Anyone who can’t see this is an idiot. I’d imagine that @Wolfiewill be amused after the mauling he’s been giving her lately.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Straight question. Are the days short in February, in Finland? Silly minutiae fiddling mare. Embarrassing from one so, erm...’esteemed.’

From what my neighbour who has lived in Finland has said the days between mid November and February are dark. Partly because it is usually cloudy. Another likely factor is that even on bright winter days the light level is probably no more than perhaps 5% of that in mid Summer. Add the cloud cover to that and has he says it might just as well be night.