CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on roops old gal, where’s your sense of humour? This isn’t one of your Mensa debating forums that you probably run in-between designing aircraft, being director of an oil company, sitting on ethics committees, being specially trained in small arms tactics and of course administrating this site of renowned intelligence and wit.

Just give DC the ban hammer for breaking the iron clad rules. That’ll learn the cheeky cunt.

@Rick_Bis still a twat

You forgot her stellar dental career and time at Ferrari designing sports cars. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on roops old gal, where’s your sense of humour? This isn’t one of your Mensa debating forums that you probably run in-between designing aircraft, being director of an oil company, sitting on ethics committees, being specially trained in small arms tactics and of course administrating this site of renowned intelligence and wit.

Just give DC the ban hammer for breaking the iron clad rules. That’ll learn the cheeky cunt.

@Rick_Bis still a twat

Considering the time he spends on site, I suspect Corner interaction means a lot to him. I also suspect he is furloughed at present but that will change in due course. In the meantime he'll do as he's told or be fucked off into digital oblivion.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Considering the time he spends on site, I suspect Corner interaction means a lot to him. I also suspect he is furloughed at present but that will change in due course. In the meantime he'll do as he's told or be fucked off into digital oblivion.

You’re making this place stink of Lambert & Butler bingo bird. Get a bath and get to bed.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What DC chooses to do with his time is up to him and shouldn’t be up for comment from someone in your position 

You should be grateful for his posts to your site. Most are a million times better than the cabal of boring wankers who pollute this place with their unreadable crap

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re making this place stink of Lambert & Butler bingo bird. Get a bath and get to bed.

Never going to happen old bean. She simply has to have the last word on anything she’s pulled up on.

I can feel her blood boiling now and massive offense being take due to the mildest of criticism. One would think an outstanding individual as herself would have far better things to do rather than bicker with a bunch of total cunts

• Like 1

What DC chooses to do with his time is up to him and shouldn’t be up for comment from someone in your position 

You should be grateful for his posts to your site. Most are a million times better than the cabal of boring wankers who pollute this place with their unreadable crap

I don't begrudge the chump spending time at The Corner, far from it, but anyone who jeopardises the site's existence will receive a nudge from the Behavioural Insights team.

Never going to happen old bean. She simply has to have the last word on anything she’s pulled up on.

I can feel her blood boiling now and massive offense being take due to the mildest of criticism. One would think an outstanding individual as herself would have far better things to do rather than bicker with a bunch of total cunts

Everyone has their own idiosyncrasies. I enjoy a good scrap me, where's your sense of humour? You don't have to answer that.

On 19/05/2021 at 23:18, Mrs Roops said:

Everyone has their own idiosyncrasies. I enjoy a good scrap me, where's your sense of humour? You don't have to answer that.

No shit.

For this reason what I'm about to say is in no way intended to evoke hostilities, as you'd only suffer periodic embarrassment at my hands, but I'll gently request you answer two simple questions – one you've hitherto avoided like the plague throughout this past week: 

Did DC PM you a full, detailed, potted CV – or did he merely send a few brief lines re: previous jobs listed in the body of his PM?

A. yes

B. no

So, which is it?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

No shit.

For this reason what I'm about to say is in no way intended to evoke hostilities, as you'd only suffer periodic embarrassment at my hands, but I'll gently request you answer two simple questions – one you've hitherto avoided like the plague throughout this past week: 

Did DC PM you a full, detailed, potted CV – or did he merely send a few brief lines re: previous jobs listed in the body of his PM?

A. yes

B. no

So, which is it?

To be fair, Woof, its impossible to answer A or B to a question so structured. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No shit.

A. yes

B. no

So, which is it?

What he said...

1 hour ago, Goober said:

To be fair, Woof, its impossible to answer A or B to a question so structured. 

I'm struggling to recall any embarrassment, periodic or otherwise, that you refer to but curiously I do remember schooling you on more than one occasion which is probably the motivation behind your poorly conceived but nonetheless pompous question. Naturally, I say this without any hostility on my part.

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What he said...

I'm struggling to recall any embarrassment, periodic or otherwise, that you refer to but curiously I do remember schooling you on more than one occasion which is probably the motivation behind your poorly conceived but nonetheless pompous question. Naturally, I say this without any hostility on my part.

Latching onto the mildly shabby coattails of Goober, it appears, in a typical attempt to avoid answering a simple question. Hence, because you can't prove otherwise, I accept @Dyslexic cnut is telling the truth, and you are not.

Re: in bold above, when precisely were these occasions, as I just can't recall them? Again, prove it.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Latching onto the mildly shabby coattails of Goober, it appears, in a typical attempt to avoid answering a simple question. Hence, because you can't prove otherwise, I accept @Dyslexic cnut is telling the truth, and you are not.

Re: in bold above, when precisely were these occasions, as I just can't recall them? Again, prove it.

You seem to be mis-firing on all cylinders today, Wolfie. You whine about coattails, yet your initial line of churlish questioning had more coattails than a Broadway Musical. As for recalling anything, you originally made the remark about periodic embarrassment so its incumbent for you to provide evidence for the prosecution, so put up or put out and take your hostile shitstirring antics elsewhere - try the Tufty Club forum, your attempted browbeating might work there.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You seem to be mis-firing on all cylinders today, Wolfie. You whine about coattails, yet your initial line of churlish questioning had more coattails than a Broadway Musical. As for recalling anything, you originally made the remark about periodic embarrassment so its incumbent for you to provide evidence for the prosecution, so put up or put out and take your hostile shitstirring antics elsewhere - try the Tufty Club forum, your attempted browbeating might work there.

I can't – because there's no evidence to suggest you've 'schooled me on more than one occasion'. This is up to you to prove, remember?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can't – because there's no evidence to suggest you've 'schooled me on more than one occasion'. This is up to you to prove, remember?

Wolfie, please disregard my comments about you mis-firing on all cylinders as its now clear your brain has completely seized up. If you recall, you initially made the assertion of causing me "periodic embarrassment". So far you haven't given any examples of this. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Tufty club are hard bastards. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is the second time in two minutes you've submitted the same post two times in a row.

Cease and desist, you thickster squared cunt.