CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FACE MASKS 😷 aka face coverings & eBay’s new fee system

ProfB

17 minutes ago, Goober said:

Benders employed a not entirely dissimilar principle to prevent them dying from Arse Injected Death Syndrome. 

A bit of bicycle inner tube with a knot in the end as a suitably robust barrier to prevent transmission of a deadly virus when coughing a good dose of cock phlegm up another's chocolate drainpipe

Not 100% effective, but more so than I wished for. 

Cunt. I was enjoying this eclair.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Normally, The Liaress likes to make a public announcement to flex her marmalade smothered muscles. I’ve not seen one.

Naturally the marmalade would be La Vieja Fabrica marmalade. Frank Coopers and Robinsons Golden Shred not good enough for the Roops household. What a pretentious bullshitter she really is.  Probably has her Vagisan  delivered by Harrods.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Naturally the marmalade would be La Vieja Fabrica marmalade. Frank Coopers and Robinsons Golden Shred not good enough for the Roops household. What a pretentious bullshitter she really is.  Probably has her Vagisan  delivered by Harrods.

With a catapult.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Tomorrow we will cover cartridge blowback and gas piston reloading cycles for semi and fully automatic weapons. 

God bless John Browning. Samuel Colt was a cunt.

I thought of you today, Eric. It was a tender moment. 40+yard shot in a light westerly (6kts.) I dusted off The Gamo .22 ‘Varmint-hunter,’ which I believe you once had. No HW but get this. Two pidgeons despatched, mid-shag with one pellet. I inspected the carcass of the male and it had a primarily black head! I guess he went out happy and it saved the hen having to raise the chicks unsupported and draining the avian welfare budget for the next few years. Should I put this on my my new C.V?

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought of you today, Eric. It was a tender moment. 40+yard shot in a light westerly (6kts.) I dusted off The Gamo .22 ‘Varmint-hunter,’ which I believe you once had. No HW but get this. Two pidgeons despatched, mid-shag with one pellet. I inspected the carcass of the male and it had a primarily black head! I guess he went out happy and it saved the hen having to raise the chicks unsupported and draining the avian welfare budget for the next few years. Should I put this on my my new C.V?

Contrived bullshit. Never happened.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I did include a subtle dig at the superficiality of middle-class mores. Obviously too subtle.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rattled 

Now fuck off 

Btw: it's a frog you silly cunt 

Reading this entire thread, you’ve made a right cunt of yourself. I’d suggest leaving the abuse and vitriol to those who can actually pull it off without coming across as mentally weak, as you do.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only thing you know how to pull off is that tiny dinkle of yours. 

Quite brilliant. That level of personal abuse might push me over the edge.

I’d lay low for a day or 2 as those sick to the gills with your pointless, unfunny drivel are lining up the boot you right up your scabby old cunt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d lay low for a day or 2 as those sick to the gills with your pointless, unfunny drivel are lining up the boot you right up your scabby old cunt

If you do go over the edge make sure there's nobody else on the bus when you drive it 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well you make a cunt of yourself everytime you come on. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thanks @Stubby Pecker for the pre-constructed reply. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you do go over the edge make sure there's nobody else on the bus when you drive it 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well you make a cunt of yourself everytime you come on. 

Fellow members off CC: observe a master class of cutting wit and cunting that will torment the intended victims until death

Schoolyard rubbish.