CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forgetting what social media website you're posting on.

Dave Umbongo

I only use WhatsApp, FaecesBook and CuntsCorner but the amount of times I've had a Facebook post deleted because I thought I was talking to someone like ChildeH on CuntsCorner and posted that he's a thick fucking mongloid cunt. Mark Zuckberg doesn't like that sort of language apparently and he also rattles on about some other bollocks about hate speech.

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I only use WhatsApp, FaecesBook and CuntsCorner but the amount of times I've had a Facebook post deleted because I thought I was talking to someone like ChildeH on CuntsCorner and posted that he's a thick fucking mongloid cunt. Mark Zuckberg doesn't like that sort of language apparently and he also rattles on about some other bollocks about hate speech.

So why the fuck don't you listen to Mr Zuckerberg?

He's obviously smarter than you, he has a bigger bank account than you, and he can delete you off Fwankbook if you displease him, do yourself and Fwankbook a favour, stay the fuck away, you know it makes sense.

59 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I may be adding two and two and getting five here, but is this a subtle reverse dig at certain posters on here who seem to believe they're posting on sites such as "Gun Aficionado", "Train Wankers", "Childish Word Games" or "Incoherent Flood Posters Anonymous"? No names mentioned, obviously.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I may be adding two and two and getting five here, but is this a subtle reverse dig at certain posters on here who seem to believe they're posting on sites such as "Gun Aficionado", "Train Wankers", "Childish Word Games" or "Incoherent Flood Posters Anonymous"? No names mentioned, obviously.

Bus wankers? 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Mark Fuckberg can Zuck himself. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I always know when I am on the corner - it's nowt like facebook - what you on? Bigbolls

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Which avatar do you use on Facebook & WA ?