CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global Britain

Last Cunt Standing

22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I live in a very nice spot on the South coast as it happens. Don't project your degenerate and worthless existence on to me. You're a fucking pleb!

Isn't that a paradox? 

Nice spot <> south coast. 

If it was the south coast of France or Spain I'd give you a shout. But fucking hell? The fucking strip of shit towns, rundown fucking shanty resorts, teeming with druggies, immobile retirees, cold dirty seas and windswept pebbly grit based sand that purports to be the English "riviera". 

Your fucking horizons are as limited as your brain or imagination. 

On 17/03/2021 at 21:35, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..although im officially required to hate y'all i want yiz to know i don't feel it in me heart ..im even hopin bally babys parade goes ahead so i can visit me red head gal pal with a regional accent in Carrickfergus..ive me miniature flegs to wave nall

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Do you have any thoughts on this PANZ?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0323/1205728-northern-ireland-vaccinations/

On 18/03/2021 at 14:38, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I genuinely hope the Micks hammer the fuck out of England - the only team in the Six Nations to get down on their knees for St George of Home Invasion; every other team has just stood, silent and dignified. Not England though, not when there was an opportunity to publicly virtue signal on behalf of a fentanyl-addled fucking junkie. Cunts.

We should have a statue to honour the life and achievements of St George of Floyd... 

Perhaps a depiction of him holding a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while she hands over her jewellery. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We should have a statue to honour the life and achievements of St George of Floyd... 

Perhaps a depiction of him holding a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while she hands over her jewellery. 

I have to choose my words carefully here, in light of my disappearing/edited posts, but the sight of Officer Chauvin kneeling on that drugged-up, knuckle-dragging <removed for racism> 's neck made me feel <removed>

23 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I have to choose my words carefully here, in light of my disappearing/edited posts, but the sight of Officer Chauvin kneeling on that drugged-up, knuckle-dragging <removed for racism> 's neck made me feel <removed>

I fully support Officer Chauvin and wish him well. I suppose that makes me a Chauvinist.

• Like 1