CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women’s Day

Guest Fatty

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spot on, Did you hear that shrill bint ‘interviewing’ Owen Farrell after the ENGLAND v Wales rugby match last week? Minutes after it ended, grilling him about indiscipline and the penalty count? You could see he’d have happily killed her live on TV. Just what the actual fuck does some half-caste, early twenties, shrieking tart know about the intricacies of international rugby union pack play and rules? It’s ruining the coverage yet we’re all supposed to applaud the inclusiveness. Fuck off.

So.... who won?

Guest Fatty
5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The oestrogen cunts  even live longer CCF....but the reason men die first is because they fuckin want to.

Superb DC

Guest Fatty
26 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Did it have what appeared to be ginger hair around the entrance as I imagine it to be very similar to something equally capacious, cold and controlled by Admin., well, one of them anyhow.

Like a fucking jungle 

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spot on, Did you hear that shrill bint ‘interviewing’ Owen Farrell after the ENGLAND v Wales rugby match last week? Minutes after it ended, grilling him about indiscipline and the penalty count? You could see he’d have happily killed her live on TV. Just what the actual fuck does some half-caste, early twenties, shrieking tart know about the intricacies of international rugby union pack play and rules? It’s ruining the coverage yet we’re all supposed to applaud the inclusiveness. Fuck off.

It gets worse,now there's 3 of the cunts sitting around BT's table talking absolute fucking bollocks about the game,fuck off BT you box ticking cunts

1 hour ago, Neil said:

It gets worse,now there's 3 of the cunts sitting around BT's table talking absolute fucking bollocks about the game,fuck off BT you box ticking cunts

The split arse “expert summarieser” on the cricket makes my piss shoot sideways. How the fuck can they comment what it’s like to face 90mph bowling when the women’s international game is lower than pub 2nd XI standards? 

9 hours ago, Fatty said:

International women’s Day certainly helped make me aware of how far we have to go with the issues of gender inequality and everyday sexism. I’m sure I speak on behalf of many blokes when I say that all the birds who helped organise it deserve a pat on the bottom for their efforts.

I’m all for it as long as they take it up the Kwik Fit Fitter the other 364 days of the year. Quo quid pro I think the Romans used to say.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neil said:

The fucking 6 o'clock news has just mentioned an item about the disparity of prize money in womens sport so I turn the cunt over to watch Chelsea v Everton and there's some whiney fucking bitch spouting cliche after cliche trying to sound like it knows what its saying.The day womens sport generates the same revenue as the men then maybe the cunts can be taken seriously but as that will happen on the 12th of never will you please shut your cunts.

When the USA women's football team were the world champions they played a college under 17s team and got mullered 9-3. 

14 hours ago, Fatty said:

Really, I get coolered for nothing, and that nonce runs free!!!!!! WTF

14 hours ago, Fatty said:

Nonce

13 hours ago, Fatty said:

You should get some razor wire and hang yourself, just saying childtoucher, oooops sorry Harold 

Enough. Fatty, you are now a former member of The Corner. Being a sandwich short of a picnic gave you limited leeway in the past but you are taking the piss.

--o0o--

An inexperienced punter made a clumsy post and some self-appointed guardians of the moral majority indulge in group hysteria. The reality is the OTT virtue signalling is also being used as an excuse to weed out punters who don't fit in - Decs, you seem to be central to this, aided and abetted by a couple of toadying disciples "standing back to back". Admin locked the nom in question, I advised the puntersip to move on yet the usual actors can't leave it alone.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Give me your wife's name and address (i. e. the local authority emergency shelter she is currently hiding from you) and I'll let her know you're well on the way to a long prison sentence. 

@ChildeHarold, under the circumstances you should have laid low and have simply stuck to your Dave Spart ramblings. I'm resting you for seven days.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Enough. Fatty, you are now a former member of The Corner. Being a sandwich short of a picnic gave you limited leeway in the past but you are taking the piss.

--o0o--

An inexperienced punter made a clumsy post and some self-appointed guardians of the moral majority indulge in group hysteria. The reality is the OTT virtue signalling is also being used as an excuse to weed out punters who don't fit in - Decs, you seem to be central to this, aided and abetted by a couple of toadying disciples "standing back to back". Admin locked the nom in question, I advised the puntersip to move on yet the usual actors can't leave it alone.

@ChildeHarold, under the circumstances you should have laid low and have simply stuck to your Dave Spart ramblings. I'm resting you for seven days.

Abject bollocks!

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

WTF? Don't take away my pet thicko now, I was just grooming the jug-eared wanker to be the new Quincy. Eddie put you up to this didn't he?

You need to ask??  When Ed told me he was going beaver hunting, I assumed he meant Canada, not under Roops' duvet.  He got her edging, pulled out his tongue, and told the bitch to give Fatty the chop. Never trust a spade.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

--o0o--

I've been debating whether to respond to this all day, and initially I decided to just leave it. I'm sure you agree that we have both engaged in quite enough tedious and circuitous back and forth with each other to last a lifetime, but you have got this completely wrong. 

You have intimated and insinuated that I have instigated an attack on Harold because he doesn't fit in, and that everything else is secondary to a prior dislike I already had for him. I already clarified to Harold himself before you assumed this, that I have previously been asked to attack him and hound him off the site long before the events of the other night. As a moderator whose role it is to monitor the goings on of the site, I'm sure you can confirm that I have not tried to orchestrate anything along those lines. You have abundant experience of my vendettas, and you cannot with any honesty claim that I ever held one against CH until this weekend. And don't bother trawling my posts to find examples of me saying that I will destroy him, they were clearly said tongue in cheek, as you know full well that I'm like a dog with a bone when I take a serious dislike to someone.

So let's discount your assumption that he has been targeted by me for any reason other than I was offended by his post. A post which you classify as "clumsy". To clarify, you are entitled to your own opinion, but I don't think I'm being hyperbolic by stating that the opinions of a majority of people would be one of disgust when considering someone who stated a video containing underage sex would be better if it included scat and piss. 

It wasn't the first "clumsy" post on that thread either, which exasperated the feelings of contempt I already felt, alongside other members. Members who I'm sure you can see by monitoring a PM system you claim to not look at, had messaged me with their concerns prior to me commenting on anything. Far from being central to anything, I reacted rather than being proactive. 

Of course you'll no doubt discount everything I have said because there is no possible scenario in which your theory could be wrong, but I'm content with the fact that this was a genuine reaction to posts I found sickening, and there was no other ulterior or contrived motive involved.

• Like 3