CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women’s Day

Guest Fatty

Guest Fatty

International women’s Day certainly helped make me aware of how far we have to go with the issues of gender inequality and everyday sexism. I’m sure I speak on behalf of many blokes when I say that all the birds who helped organise it deserve a pat on the bottom for their efforts.

Guest Cocky Council Cake

I think there should be a special edition of loose women today: Jim Davidson, Roy Chubby Brown, Andy Gray and Harvey Weinstein (via video link) give their thoughts on the fairer sex over a few bottles of whiskey.

‘Modern’ women are cunts. They want a career. They want a relationship preferably with a bloke who’s got a few bob & a career. Then they want a baby or two. Then when they get them they want a career again, preferably with a company who has to pay them to take as much  time off as they can get to look after their runt kids/get their burst clouts medically repaired etc. Then, because they’re ‘undervalued’ they want a divorce and the bloke’s pension. Then they want to play Shirley Valentine, spending their ill-gotten gains on spastic-surgery somewhere warm with available male well-hung teenage peasants (Gambian holidays?) They’re utter cunts whose kids end up headfucked & confused. They’re shit at elite sport but want equal pay and they’re desperate to infiltrate every bastion of male society, apart from the frontline during war time. They ruin football & rugby games by screeching and squealing nonesense about sports that they know fuck all about but demand ‘representation.’ Fuck ‘em I say...after all, that’s what the ungrateful cunts where invented for.

(Don’t mention this post to the wife please...thanks in advance.)

• Like 2

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Modern’ women are cunts. They want a career. They want a relationship preferably with a bloke who’s got a few bob & a career. Then they want a baby or two. Then when they get them they want a career again, preferably with a company who has to pay them to take as much  time off as they can get to look after their runt kids/get their burst clouts medically repaired etc. Then, because they’re ‘undervalued’ they want a divorce and the bloke’s pension. Then they want to play Shirley Valentine, spending their ill-gotten gains on spastic-surgery somewhere warm with available male well-hung teenage peasants (Gambian holidays?) They’re utter cunts whose kids end up headfucked & confused. They’re shit at elite sport but want equal pay and they’re desperate to infiltrate every bastion of male society, apart from the frontline during war time. They ruin football & rugby games by screeching and squealing nonesense about sports that they know fuck all about but demand ‘representation.’ Fuck ‘em I say...after all, that’s what the ungrateful cunts where invented for.

You are Germaine Greer and ICMFP

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No truer word/s were spoken in jest 🤭

Fuck 'em,I'd think a lot more of them if they just stay off the telly and particularly off of mens sports programmes. Give them their own channel and I'll never have to turn the fucker on and that'd be great. Know your fucking limits!

The fucking 6 o'clock news has just mentioned an item about the disparity of prize money in womens sport so I turn the cunt over to watch Chelsea v Everton and there's some whiney fucking bitch spouting cliche after cliche trying to sound like it knows what its saying.The day womens sport generates the same revenue as the men then maybe the cunts can be taken seriously but as that will happen on the 12th of never will you please shut your cunts.

5 hours ago, Fatty said:

International women’s Day certainly helped make me aware of how far we have to go with the issues of gender inequality and everyday sexism. I’m sure I speak on behalf of many blokes when I say that all the birds who helped organise it deserve a pat on the bottom for their efforts.

This is an easy put (pat? Get over it) and you didn't really garnish it with anything new. I hope that Dunce's Cap isn't working loose because on this basis you'll be in it until NEXT IWD comes round. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

The fucking 6 o'clock news has just mentioned an item about the disparity of prize money in womens sport so I turn the cunt over to watch Chelsea v Everton and there's some whiney fucking bitch spouting cliche after cliche trying to sound like it knows what its saying.The day womens sport generates the same revenue as the men then maybe the cunts can be taken seriously but as that will happen on the 12th of never will you please shut your cunts.

I hope beach volleyball generates more revenue for the women's game then the blokes.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Give me your wife's name and address (i. e. the local authority emergency shelter she is currently hiding from you) and I'll let her know you're well on the way to a long prison sentence. 

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I hope beach volleyball generates more revenue for the women's game then the blokes.

Steady on,we'll have the Homophobe Hunters on our case.I'd just like to add that women are lovely and I couldn't live without mine.Ive just written her a poem,its called 'How can I show you I love you if you won't lay down'. Even writing it brought a tear to my(japs) eye.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Give me your wife's name and address (i. e. the local authority emergency shelter she is currently hiding from you) and I'll let her know you're well on the way to a long prison sentence. 

She’s not under the age of consent so of no use to you...Rolf!

Fuck off and reported.

Guest Fatty
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We really don't want a re-run of yesterday's discourse. One would have thought that was clear once the "footprint" nom was locked. Move on boys.

Really, I get coolered for nothing, and that nonce runs free!!!!!! WTF

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s not under the age of consent so of no use to you...Rolf!

Fuck off and reported.

Not a fucking funny bone in that shit boring personality of yours. Go and fuck yourself. You are a fucking piece of dead Dark Matter wasting space. Don't fucking post on my noms and don't fucking reply to my posts. Cunt. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Spot on, Did you hear that shrill bint ‘interviewing’ Owen Farrell after the ENGLAND v Wales rugby match last week? Minutes after it ended, grilling him about indiscipline and the penalty count? You could see he’d have happily killed her live on TV. Just what the actual fuck does some half-caste, early twenties, shrieking tart know about the intricacies of international rugby union pack play and rules? It’s ruining the coverage yet we’re all supposed to applaud the inclusiveness. Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not a fucking funny bone in that shit boring personality of yours. Go and fuck yourself. You are a fucking piece of dead Dark Matter wasting space. Don't fucking post on my noms and don't fucking reply to my posts. Cunt. 

S’up? Kids back at school now? Too much time on your hands?

Get someone over the age of consent, preferably, to read @Decimus’ last post. It articulates what a good few on here think of you. You weird little oddball twat.

Guest Fatty
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Nonce