CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Compare the stupid fucking puppet. Com

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard

Those, stupid, fucking meercat ads for that comparison site get on my tits, they were funny 20 years ago, hold on.No, they fucking wasn't. You actually have had cases of yuppie twats ringing zoos, asking if they can buy a meercat for little Cynthia's birthday ! Yeah, bring it on, if you want your snot nosed brat to have worms, rabies, scabies , crabs and scabs. Stupid bastards.

6 hours ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Those, stupid, fucking meercat ads for that comparison site get on my tits, they were funny 20 years ago, hold on.No, they fucking wasn't. You actually have had cases of yuppie twats ringing zoos, asking if they can buy a meercat for little Cynthia's birthday ! Yeah, bring it on, if you want your snot nosed brat to have worms, rabies, scabies , crabs and scabs. Stupid bastards.

Going back about 10 years I put a nom up for Monkids this is or was an American fashion for elderly couples to purchase a baby monkey and raise it as if it was a human child, often things would go well for a year or two but problems would start to kick in when the monkey (or Minkey) reached three or four years of age when in reached the human equivalent of teenage years. At that stage they would usually attack their human parents.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/monkey-babies-couples-treat-adopted-monkids-children/story?id=8723105

37 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Going back about 10 years I put a nom up for Monkids this is or was an American fashion for elderly couples to purchase a baby monkey and raise it as if it was a human child, often things would go well for a year or two but problems would start to kick in when the monkey (or Minkey) reached three or four years of age when in reached the human equivalent of teenage years. At that stage they would usually attack their human parents.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/monkey-babies-couples-treat-adopted-monkids-children/story?id=8723105

Get ya dick out.

Lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Many dopey cunts did buy them only to come home to find the cute little cunt had torn their DSF sofa to shreds and eaten their axminster, because the shady Albanian cunt selling them from the back of his trabant neglected to tell them that they are social animals and you should buy 10 of them, otherwise they go insane with boredom. So Wayne and Trace and little Chardonnay drive to Boxhill to let it go to be consumed by foxes.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Some silly woman had one and it ripped her boat race off. Literally. 

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
10 hours ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Don't forget AIDS and shit related blindness.

9 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

Don't forget AIDS and shit related blindness.

Welcome to the site.

In order to get AIDS from a meerkat are you suggesting that if you had one you would fuck it up the arse?

If yes, you are going to get on well with another poster on here called Frank.

40 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Oh I forgot Swallowtail Butterflies Strumpshaw Fen .. I have got five nights book at a local B & B the first week in June.

Forget that Pen. Bunter Johnson will have extended lockdown to November because no doubt they'll discover a deadly strain of covid from Cameroon. Despite the fact that no cunt in Cameroon has died of it. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Welcome to the site.

In order to get AIDS from a meerkat are you suggesting that if you had one you would fuck it up the arse?

If yes, you are going to get on well with another poster on here called Frank.

Any hole's a goal fella. Anyway why the fuck do you have a monkey as your avatar? We all know that's where AIDS really came from, not a fudge packing californian air steward with a penchant for wiping shit off his dick.

44 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

Any hole's a goal fella. Anyway why the fuck do you have a monkey as your avatar? We all know that's where AIDS really came from, not a fudge packing californian air steward with a penchant for wiping shit off his dick.

I did think of posting a photo of myself with my own pair of big bollocks proudly on display but I understand from the regulars here that Mrs Roops is the only one allowed to post pictures of their own genitalia. If ever you're curious to see what the entrance to hell looks like I suggest you Google 'big hairy ginger twat'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Many dopey cunts did buy them only to come home to find the cute little cunt had torn their DSF sofa to shreds and eaten their axminster, because the shady Albanian cunt selling them from the back of his trabant neglected to tell them that they are social animals and you should buy 10 of them, otherwise they go insane with boredom. So Wayne and Trace and little Chardonnay drive to Boxhill to let it go to be consumed by foxes.

Wasn't it a thing to adopt babies from Romanis a few years ago? Maybe the dim bastards thought that as what they were getting.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I suggest you Google 'big hairy ginger twat'

I've seen enough of Mick Hucknall to last me a fucking lifetime.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Rory McGrath.

Quite the poon-hound wasn't he? He was just trying to romantically dump his muck in a bit of strange and next thing he's up before the beak accused of harrassment. What's the world coming to?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Forget that Pen. Bunter Johnson will have extended lockdown to November because no doubt they'll discover a deadly strain of covid from Cameroon. Despite the fact that no cunt in Cameroon has died of it. 

Correct. They've just had an imaginary 'Brazil Variant'. If they're working through the alphabet, the 'Cameroon Variant' should be next. Expect the launch of the 'Zimbabwe Variant' by 2023.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Correct. They've just had an imaginary 'Brazil Variant'. If they're working through the alphabet, the 'Cameroon Variant' should be next. Expect the launch of the 'Zimbabwe Variant' by 2023.

By that time all of the vaccinated will have died off (some maybe  shuffling around slurring "brains, brains") and us anti vaxxers will be either in concentration camps or out in the forests fighting a guerrilla campaign. Better start arming Eric.