CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slippery disgusting HMRC!!

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You should have mentioned that you’ve got a bigger cock than him. I guess you forgot.

Go easy on old Pen, Bill. Her political analysis is generally improving, so much so I reckon she'll be part of the BBC's next election coverage as a key component in its improved 'Swingometer'. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They can do exactly as they please. They just claim emergency powers because of a 'pandemic'. 

Boris wakes up and has an idea, it becomes the law. 

Someone once said of Winston Churchill which applies to Bunter Boris; "Has hundreds of ideas a day but doesn't know which one's the good one". 

You're a brainless fucking moron for allowing yourself to get shafted by the HMRC. Read the fucking rules and you can negotiate them, then you will be able to maximise your income like you do when you're claiming all your benefits / UC.

A Fool and his (parents) money are easily parted.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

Im new here and my reason for joining this forum is just the complete open platform to talk about what needs to be said, reading some comments on here and opinions can also give humour to the dakest of minds too. But this post is to ask for any reason those filthy child trafficing bunch of mongrel cunts we call a goverment the right to dip their theiving little grubby paws into a deceased person's estate?? As far as i can tell there is no lawfull way they can just take 40% away from an estate that fuck all to do with the cunts!

Slippery, you might want to investigate Trusts, they can be a useful legal vehicle for protecting inheritance money, but the relative would have to get this drawn up with a solicitor before they pass away.  Welcome to the corner.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
57 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

veedee-o

Its quite impressive to see you in attack mode, Dawn.  Like watching a hibernating bear waking up hungry and angry.  

11 hours ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

Im new here and my reason for joining this forum is just the complete open platform to talk about what needs to be said, reading some comments on here and opinions can also give humour to the dakest of minds too. But this post is to ask for any reason those filthy child trafficing bunch of mongrel cunts we call a goverment the right to dip their theiving little grubby paws into a deceased person's estate?? As far as i can tell there is no lawfull way they can just take 40% away from an estate that fuck all to do with the cunts!

Is this supposed to be English? Fuck.

I have been told about this before but as you already explained, you would almost have to predict your own mortality to do that and im sure there plenty of people out there that can't even begin to think about that kind of thing. So just because that has not been done the government think they are entitled to a peice of the action CUNTS!  Well its fine, if i see a park bench or any council owned fixtures that would look better in my garden i guess i'll just help myself to taking them, also if my dog takes a shit on the path im no longer picking it up, the government can employ a dog shit cleaning crew to follow me round. And i guess they think they still going to get this years rates out of me aswell, they can suck my balls! Greedy fucking cunts!

22 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Slippery, you might want to investigate Trusts, they can be a useful legal vehicle for protecting inheritance money, but the relative would have to get this drawn up with a solicitor before they pass away.  Welcome to the corner.  

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind frank. He's fucking done here. 

However, his best work is another video called 'walnut-a-head'.

Lol, link?

26 minutes ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

I have been told about this before but as you already explained, you would almost have to predict your own mortality to do that and im sure there plenty of people out there that can't even begin to think about that kind of thing. So just because that has not been done the government think they are entitled to a peice of the action CUNTS!  Well its fine, if i see a park bench or any council owned fixtures that would look better in my garden i guess i'll just help myself to taking them, also if my dog takes a shit on the path im no longer picking it up, the government can employ a dog shit cleaning crew to follow me round. And i guess they think they still going to get this years rates out of me aswell, they can suck my balls! Greedy fucking cunts!

Unless you're Connor MacCleod that's hardly a challenge.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Its quite impressive to see you in attack mode, Dawn.  Like watching a hibernating bear waking up hungry and angry.  

I was simply very gently pointing out that our elected (and unelected) fucking lawmakers can do anything they fucking like.

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Go easy on old Pen, Bill. Her political analysis is generally improving, so much so I reckon she'll be part of the BBC's next election coverage as a key component in its improved 'Swingometer'. 

Which means Jeremy whine will be mincing about in front of a virtual House of Commons telling us how many seats Bunter Boris needs to get his fat arse back in number 10. 

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

One thing that is 100% certain is that someone with a cock the length of a cricket bat would still be able to fit it sideways of yours or @King Billy's  big fat mouth with plenty of room to spare.

• Like 2