CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unduly Lenient Treatment of Terrorist Chief

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi has been sentenced to five years jail in Pakistan for financing terror.  Mr Lakhvi is suspected to be one of the main organisers of the Mumbai Massacre, where 10 coked up terrorists killed 164 people during a long spree. 

Five years doesn't seem very much to me, considering 164 people were murdered in cold blood. In fact, I feel that Mr Lakhvi has gotten off very lightly.  America and India have long suspected that Pakistan's ISI have strong links with terrorists, and that they view these murderous maniacs as a useful resource to be deployed in contested areas like Kashmir. 

I think Pakistan have applied the lightest possible punishment to someone who is probably on the ISI payroll.  Apparently Pakistan are applying political pressure to be taken off the terror "grey list".  Hopefully someone sensible will keep these treacherous double dealing bastards on a watchlist.  

29 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi has been sentenced to five years jail in Pakistan for financing terror.  Mr Lakhvi is suspected to be one of the main organisers of the Mumbai Massacre, where 10 coked up terrorists killed 164 people during a long spree. 

Five years doesn't seem very much to me, considering 164 people were murdered in cold blood. In fact, I feel that Mr Lakhvi has gotten off very lightly.  America and India have long suspected that Pakistan's ISI have strong links with terrorists, and that they view these murderous maniacs as a useful resource to be deployed in contested areas like Kashmir. 

I think Pakistan have applied the lightest possible punishment to someone who is probably on the ISI payroll.  Apparently Pakistan are applying political pressure to be taken off the terror "grey list".  Hopefully someone sensible will keep these treacherous double dealing bastards on a watchlist.  

Unfortunately, these cunts being on a watch list doesn't seem to have any meaning or measure of supervision attached. The 4 thousand or so known radicals on the British security services radar, are seemingly free to walk about, meeting each other to spread hatred and plan atrocities, sharpen their meat cleavers and purchase bomb making materials with impunity. 

An elderly couple walking their dogs on a deserted bit of moorland, will however be descended upon by an army of uniforms and blue flashing lights.

34 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

We all know how good watchlists are though, don't we? How many times have we heard that some peaceful has bumped off a few 'infidels' was on a watch list? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, these cunts being on a watch list doesn't seem to have any meaning or measure of supervision attached. The 4 thousand or so known radicals on the British security services radar, are seemingly free to walk about, meeting each other to spread hatred and plan atrocities, sharpen their meat cleavers and purchase bomb making materials with impunity. 

An elderly couple walking their dogs on a deserted bit of moorland, will however be descended upon by an army of uniforms and blue flashing lights.

That's if they're not swarming around a hairdressers who's opened to do someone's roots because they are trying not to go bust. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes.  Our police do like a soft target don't they ?  Arrest the crack dealers ?  Too much paperwork.  Lets follow this old lady in her motor, pull her over and give her a lecture about a dim bulb.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We all know how good watchlists are though, don't we? How many times have we heard that some peaceful has bumped off a few 'infidels' was on a watch list? 

Tru dat

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

But he plays cricket. 

He is one of the prime movers behind a particularly nasty mass murder, why would anyone care what sports he follows ?  Some things can't be joked about, H.  

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed. It’s simply a matter of time until another of these hate filled simpletons goes on a child stabbing spree. And I’ll bet my left bollock it’ll be cunt on a watch list. 
It’s just be revealed that the fish market stabby cunt was fully suspected to have been dyed in the wool Islamic nutter who bullshited his way through the deradicalisation courses until he got released and could by a knife. The cops knew he was lying to them but did fuck all.

All on watch lists should be rounded up an chucked in a dungeon.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He is one of the prime movers behind a particularly nasty mass murder, why would anyone care what sports he follows ?  Some things can't be joked about, H.  

They do have nuclear weapons and we don't seem to make a fuss about that except the US has an entire attack force on 24 hour standby ready to invade the country and neutralise its nuclear capability. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

They do have nuclear weapons and we don't seem to make a fuss about that except the US has an entire attack force on 24 hour standby ready to invade the country and neutralise its nuclear capability. 

We live in interesting times