CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Chestmilk all round

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's got to have some way of identifying who owns the phone for security, hasn't it.

Your cheerful face is the screensaver though, i use it for darts practice 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good one. What better retort than to demonstrate that you're such a Deacon that you throw darts at your own phone.

You just seem to bring out the hostility in me, it must be your quick wit and easygoing sense of humour 

On 10/02/2021 at 10:12, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/new-policy-tells-midwives-to-stop-using-terms-such-as-breastfeeding-and-breastmilk-20210210-p571b7.html

I mean, fuck’s sake. Chestmilk? Fucking Chestmilk? Bring on the meteor, the human race is done. 

So fucking what, I’ve been calling my spunk tube yogurt for ever

On 10/02/2021 at 10:12, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/new-policy-tells-midwives-to-stop-using-terms-such-as-breastfeeding-and-breastmilk-20210210-p571b7.html

I mean, fuck’s sake. Chestmilk? Fucking Chestmilk? Bring on the meteor, the human race is done. 

Where else but Brighton, home of the benders, weirdos and 'today I identify as a ....' . I have never been there and don't think I ever will. I imagine the streets are very slippery with all the cum and shit that's leaked from assorted arseholes, you probably have to sterilise your knife and forks in restaurants to avoid catching aids.

I wonder if @Frank has a holiday home there?