CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Chestmilk all round

Last Cunt Standing

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/new-policy-tells-midwives-to-stop-using-terms-such-as-breastfeeding-and-breastmilk-20210210-p571b7.html

I mean, fuck’s sake. Chestmilk? Fucking Chestmilk? Bring on the meteor, the human race is done. 

I agree. Bring on the extinction level meteor strike. And don't send Bruce Willis up there with his big fucking drill.

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/new-policy-tells-midwives-to-stop-using-terms-such-as-breastfeeding-and-breastmilk-20210210-p571b7.html

I mean, fuck’s sake. Chestmilk? Fucking Chestmilk? Bring on the meteor, the human race is done. 

Brighton & Hove eh? The Deep South and the epicentre of all faggotry in the UK. Saw off the offending limb, it wouldn’t happen up North. Probably.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Brighton is a place I've never visited,I never want to either.If they gave England an enema the needle would be inserted in Brighton.Bring back Aids

Mrs C’s been watching that fag-fuck-fest ‘It’s s Sin’ (which it is.) She calls me into the lounge, on my instruction, every time one of the protagonists either :

(1) Dies

(2) Develops symptoms

(3) Get’s familially disowned & mentally tortured.

It cheers me up no end during this lockdown. My how I laugh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mrs C’s been watching that fag-fuck-fest ‘It’s s Sin’ (which it is.) She calls me into the lounge, on my instruction, every time one of the protagonists either :

(1) Dies

(2) Develops symptoms

(3) Get’s familially disowned & mentally tortured.

It cheers me up no end during this lockdown. My how I laugh.

Is it a documentary or a staged drama? I would deffo tune in if its filmed in the Aids ward and the diagnosis is fatal.Like pikeys,the only good gays are dead gays.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is it a documentary or a staged drama? I would deffo tune in if its filmed in the Aids ward and the diagnosis is fatal.Like pikeys,the only good gays are dead gays.

The NHS shouldn't be wasting time treating them. AIDS is self inflicted, they bring it upon themselves with their disgusting promiscuity. Even the cunts in civil partnerships who claim to be married, fuck off out at the weekend and get 5 strangers cocks rammed up their arses and then go home and shove their cocks up each other's arses.

Fucking disgusting, born-wrong deviant perverts should be left to rot in the filth of their disgusting habits. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's like the apocryphal 'Ministry for Paperclips' in terms of usefulness.

If you're stuck for something to do or have run out of ideas, fuck about with semantics ('semen-tics' in this case maybe?) and linguistic in order to appeal to the perpetually outraged.

Eg the quite surreal logic that dictates that "person of colour" is acceptable whereas "coloured person" is not. If you are not au fait with that day's terminology you're not in the club and can be cancelled. Talking to anyone under 40 these days is a fucking minefield; I don't bother.

14 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Eg the quite surreal logic that dictates that "person of colour" is acceptable whereas "coloured person" is not. If you are not au fait with that day's terminology you're not in the club and can be cancelled. Talking to anyone under 40 these days is a fucking minefield; I don't bother.

I remember when they were all just 'wogs'.......I miss the 70's

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I notice you didn't say 'mankind' there!

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14594417

One of my favorite films that, and the longer lockdown goes on the more i can relate to him. Who hasn't wantedto repeat that burger scene in mcdonalds every time they've been in there 

By any definition chestmilk is just plain fucking stupid and the idiots that came up with this need stoning to death. 

Even if a deranged woman decides to identify as a man, they are still a 'man' with breasts (and presumably all the associated bits downstairs if they've kicked out a sprog). You can't produce milk without mammary glands regardless of how you identify. 

Derek and Clive had it right: it's busty substances. 

I'll have three flats, a round and a bag of gravel please. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

By any definition chestmilk is just plain fucking stupid and the idiots that came up with this need stoning to death. 

Even if a deranged woman decides to identify as a man, they are still a 'man' with breasts (and presumably all the associated bits downstairs if they've kicked out a sprog). You can't produce milk without mammary glands regardless of how you identify. 

Derek and Clive had it right: it's busty substances. 

I'll have three flats, a round and a bag of gravel please. 

Are there women here?

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck why not go the whole hog and call it beastmilk so animals aren't excluded either. What a load of fuck wank and just imagine a pen pusher like dickless coming up with this policy and getting well paid for it.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The NHS shouldn't be wasting time treating them. AIDS is self inflicted, they bring it upon themselves with their disgusting promiscuity. Even the cunts in civil partnerships who claim to be married, fuck off out at the weekend and get 5 strangers cocks rammed up their arses and then go home and shove their cocks up each other's arses.

Fucking disgusting, born-wrong deviant perverts should be left to rot in the filth of their disgusting habits. 

You forgot the fact they take in a round of golf on their way back home.

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

One of my favorite films that, and the longer lockdown goes on the more i can relate to him. Who hasn't wantedto repeat that burger scene in mcdonalds every time they've been in there 

If you're going to use the word favourite in your prose make sure you spell it the proper English way you fucking faggoty, yank cunt.