CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smart watches

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What happened to the cunt since then? I am no expert but from what I've seen all he does is piss poor trolling, whilst trying to be 'out there' the stupid fucking cunt.

Think Timmy Mallet. Sat alone with a big inflatable hammer, watching endless looped VHS recordings of 'Wacaday' and wishing it was all still happening.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't seen the kitchen/bin video. Does it still exist?

You're not missing much. It involved Frank struggling to lift his whole eight stone off the ground in a series of push ups. The setting was a Wickes galley kitchen, complete with a QD bin and a fridge with pictures of two ugly kids stuck all over it, his own I assume.

The overall image I got was divorced weekend dad, the sort of cunt who eats cold baked beans from a tin and rings sex lines to ask the slags how their day was.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What happened to the cunt since then? I am no expert but from what I've seen all he does is piss poor trolling, whilst trying to be 'out there' the stupid fucking cunt.

Way before my time, and I know nothing of the historical issues OCR. But I have to say, the Girl from Ipanema, Buddy Rich drum homage and the following display an element of pure genius. I’d be interested to know your thoughts.

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Sorry, This video does not exist."

That was the long and short of it, Baws. Jazz and his gimp offspring turning up at the gates of my daughter’s school after you posted a x100 freeze-framed shot from that video of her school timetable. Great days. 

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Way before my time, and I know nothing of the historical issues OCR. But I have to say, the Girl from Ipanema, Buddy Rich drum homage and the following display an element of pure genius. I’d be interested to know your thoughts.

That's very interesting DS, is it Frank busting some moves.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Snigger, titter, giggle from the sidelines, hands in pockets. The Corner’s Beavis.

Unlike you, I don’t have time to sit posting on here all day. Let’s have a little look at your post to like ratio shall we, you verbose, creepy, needy little sycophant? It paints a very clear picture of someone that churns out loads of posts than nobody finds remotely amusing. 

24 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Unlike you, I don’t have time to sit posting on here all day. Let’s have a little look at your post to like ratio shall we, you verbose, creepy, needy little sycophant? It paints a very clear picture of someone that churns out loads of posts than nobody finds remotely amusing

On 05/02/2021 at 23:37,  Ape™️ said:

As opposed to what? The reference-standard posts you churn out? You stand out in the crowd to me as a weird, needy, sycophantic wanker, always churning out your creepy little posts, desperate to be one of the in-crowd. 

Rattled? Reported for repeated and limited vocabulary...you used that yesterday Ape.

What is odd is that from a so-called big-hitter, during a couple of days of heavyweight clashes on here, you’ve said fuck-all. Most of the big beasts on here have expressed an opinion, but you just hang around the fringes, tittering and sniping away at what you see as ‘safe targets!’ Utter crap I’m afraid and very disappointing.

Do we even have a member called ‘nobody finds remotely amusing?’ or are you illiterate?

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

On 05/02/2021 at 23:37,  Ape™️ said:

As opposed to what? The reference-standard posts you churn out? You stand out in the crowd to me as a weird, needy, sycophantic wanker, always churning out your creepy little posts, desperate to be one of the in-crowd. 

Rattled? Reported for repeated and limited vocabulary...you used that yesterday Ape.

What is odd is that from a so-called big-hitter, during a couple of days of heavyweight clashes on here, you’ve said fuck-all. Most of the big beasts on here have expressed an opinion, but you just hang around the fringes, tittering and sniping away at what you see as ‘safe targets!’ Utter crap I’m afraid and very disappointing.

Do we even have a member called ‘nobody finds remotely amusing?’ or are you illiterate?

Fuck me - you really are out of your little mind. A so-called big hitter? Says who? I’ve never claimed to be a big-hitter. As for your “couple of days of heavyweight classes” - are you fucking serious? A load of cunts firing insults on the internet and you’re setting your pants like a little girl. “Most of the big beasts have expressed an opinion” - opinion of what? Of an Internet squabble? Jesus Christ - you must be a very sad, lonely little man if this is all you have to amuse you. Those of us with families and jobs have lots of more important things to worry about. Fucking idiot.

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck me - you really are out of your little mind. A so-called big hitter? Says who? I’ve never claimed to be a big-hitter. As for your “couple of days of heavyweight classes” - are you fucking serious? A load of cunts firing insults on the internet and you’re setting your pants like a little girl. “Most of the big beasts have expressed an opinion” - opinion of what? Of an Internet squabble? Jesus Christ - you must be a very sad, lonely little man if this is all you have to amuse you. Those of us with families and jobs have lots of more important things to worry about. Fucking idiot.

It’s only a website, Mike. 

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Eh? What? Really rattled.

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Excellent nom. Long overdue. The add on. The marketing ploy. The same old Mr and Mrs Peloton shit made in China then shuved down people's throats in a never ending barrage of tv advertising showing the most dislijeable sweaty nadty mean faced cunts you could imagine stenchinf the living or bedsit out with their amateur spinning sessions. Fucking spinning - as old as the fucking houses. (Don't get me going on this) 

One Peloton adv shows a mixed race family all jumping on and off the fucking plastic pony taking up half a tiny spare-cum-study-small bedroom all fucking competing with each other like hamsters in a cage with the teenage boy squealing out a song his mom seems to appreciate like a dying pig. (Donna getta mia going onna this one) 

I bought a fucking smartwatch as a Crimbo pressie for someone who liked walking their arse off every day. I thought it would tell them how far they walked. They already knew. Used twice. Lying in drawer. Junk. (Bollocks) 

The birds on those Peloton machines look like the sort of cunts who are frozen stiff from the waist down with nothing in the way of tits. All veggie slimfast meals and look but don't touch iffiness. 

Fuck off you slags. 

Having scolded the industry, you have just disclosed to have purchased just the kind of device, advertised heavily to target peanut brains audience as yourself. 
 What a complete utter cretin you really are.