CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smart watches

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What ?  The hair on the back of your hand can toast bread ?  I'm quite impressed by that, Dawn.  Would you be willing to demonstrate this ability under lab conditions ?

Its the part when you start worrying about someone who you do not know paying £250 for a toaster, it is what some people do .. pay vastly over odds for particular brand names on products the are in no way superior to other products that do the same thing for half the price. I would not pay £250 for a toaster indeed I would not pay more than £25 for a toaster but why worry about someone who would pay the higher price.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its the part when you start worrying about someone who you do not know paying £250 for a toaster, it is what some people do .. pay vastly over odds for particular brand names on products the are in no way superior to other products that do the same thing for half the price. I would not pay £250 for a toaster indeed I would not pay more than £25 for a toaster but why worry about someone who would pay the higher price.

There are people on here .. indeed some of them seemingly who might be highly educated, high ranking local government executives, aviators and other omnipotent people who are worry about what are in reality very trivial things that have absolutely no effect on them, present no risks to them and are none of their business. Surely it correlates with the theory having  hairs of the back of your hand being the first sign of madness and the the second sign of madness being looking for hairs on the back of your hand.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Only if you promise to polish your chukka boot toe cap with dead Harold’s decomposing rectum, Francis.

I’m a Northampton devotee myself.

I’ve never heard of Northampton shoes so I’ve taken a look. They’re horrible in every respect. Get yourself down to Alden and at least choose a last that fits your foot!

https://www.grailed.com/drycleanonly/alden-guide

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Pen I recently bought the 50mm Nikkor Z that stops down to 1.2. The 1.8 is half the size and almost a third of the price. Who in their right mind would do that? 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never heard of Northampton shoes so I’taken a look. They’re horrible in every respect. Get yourself down to Alden and at least choose a last that fits your foot!

I can see you in Edward Green’s or some Crockett and Jones’ loafers Francisco. Bass Weejuns were as far as I trusted the Yanks with my trotters.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You’ve brought this on yourself, raasclaat. Some of your shit might stick to our weaker (Ape) members, but it won’t wash with me. IP addresses are not entirely accurate but since the recent introduction of the Proper2000 syncromat, I can more or less pin-point the street. You’ve been warned. 

So what are you going to do Frank, come round and throw Feta at me. You fat cunt, I can walk faster than you can run. 

44 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are people on here .. indeed some of them seemingly who might be highly educated, high ranking local government executives, aviators and other omnipotent people who are worry about what are in reality very trivial things that have absolutely no effect on them, present no risks to them and are none of their business. Surely it correlates with the theory having  hairs of the back of your hand being the first sign of madness and the the second sign of madness being looking for hairs on the back of your hand.

Have you got hairy balls or do you shave them?

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank to prove you're not full of as much shit as I imagine give me the city you think I'm in?

You’re certainly not where you said you are 😉. All joking aside, the next time you hear from me, you’ll know all about it. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The man is a 40 something childless bender, obese to boot. I don’t think he leaves mothers house very often let alone drive a car. I too want him dead. 

Yawn, no wonder your on your 4th marriage. Trust me to piss off one of the least talented wankers here, you should be ashamed of yourself Eddie. What is it with Eddie's? Eddie Izzard, Eddie 'The Eagle' you all seem like cunts.

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never heard of Northampton shoes so I’ve taken a look. They’re horrible in every respect. Get yourself down to Alden and at least choose a last that fits your foot!

Cobblers you fucking twat. Every Englishman knows Northampton has an unrivalled pedigree for producing quality footwear going back over 900 years.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Excellent nom. Long overdue. The add on. The marketing ploy. The same old Mr and Mrs Peloton shit made in China then shuved down people's throats in a never ending barrage of tv advertising showing the most dislijeable sweaty nadty mean faced cunts you could imagine stenchinf the living or bedsit out with their amateur spinning sessions. Fucking spinning - as old as the fucking houses. (Don't get me going on this) 

One Peloton adv shows a mixed race family all jumping on and off the fucking plastic pony taking up half a tiny spare-cum-study-small bedroom all fucking competing with each other like hamsters in a cage with the teenage boy squealing out a song his mom seems to appreciate like a dying pig. (Donna getta mia going onna this one) 

I bought a fucking smartwatch as a Crimbo pressie for someone who liked walking their arse off every day. I thought it would tell them how far they walked. They already knew. Used twice. Lying in drawer. Junk. (Bollocks) 

The birds on those Peloton machines look like the sort of cunts who are frozen stiff from the waist down with nothing in the way of tits. All veggie slimfast meals and look but don't touch iffiness. 

Fuck off you slags. 

There's literally no point to them, i got one free with my last phone, connected it to have a go and got a notification from fb, new notification from fb view on phone. If its view on phone what the fuck was the watches actual purpose apart from relaying the message 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree completely. I was going too fast in my car recently and started aquaplaning so I slowed down...only for the computer to tell me I was aquaplaning. You then have the parking aids, camera's etc and it's like you don't have to have much driving ability anymore. It's almost like they are trying to bring in driverless cars...they wouldn't would they?

Parking aids are backwards, I've got one in my wagon that i won't use as I'd then end up losing the ability to do it myself. I'd not want to ever be too reliant on tech for doing stuff for me 

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen I recently bought the 50mm Nikkor Z that stops down to 1.2. The 1.8 is half the size and almost a third of the price. Who in their right mind would do that? 

Does it pick up the detail on Mings rotten corpse. I've heard the green colour saturation isn't displayed accurately with this lense which may be an issue depending on how mouldy she is.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had a citreon that had more fucking computers on it than the starship enterprise. Bombing down the M4 once and message came up telling me the 'Pollution sensor faulty. Seek assistance immediately'. Frightened the fucking life out of me. Pulled into the services and has to Google it. Still none the wiser. 

Fucking shit french cars. Bought british instead. Can't beat the Toyota.

Volvos are the best for this, the first time i had engine derate in 50 miles stop driving i nearly shat myself, it only needed adblue 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You’ve brought this on yourself, raasclaat. Some of your shit might stick to our weaker (Ape) members, but it won’t wash with me. IP addresses are not entirely accurate but since the recent introduction of the Proper2000 syncromat, I can more or less pin-point the street. You’ve been warned. 

Here he is! The self-aggrandising troll wanker! @Old Chap Raasclaat - Just ignore the vile, devious sack of shit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Parking aids are backwards, I've got one in my wagon that i won't use as I'd then end up losing the ability to do it myself. I'd not want to ever be too reliant on tech for doing stuff for me 

I am partly glad I have had a lot of driving experience etc as the loonies are trying their best to make driving a complete misery. Miles of 50mph zones everywhere, wanting to tell us to slow down whenever they deem something worthy of slowing us down. These 'Smart' motorways are very dangerous and a lot of people die trying to get to safety, camera's everywhere and those lazy bastard 'Traffic Officers' sat in their vehicles willing to close the whole fucking motorway because there is a dead pheasant on the road. I love going 100mph past those powerless bastards.  

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Here he is! The self-aggrandising troll wanker! @Old Chap Raasclaat - Just ignore the vile, devious sack of shit.

He has gone too far and wished my whole family are wiped out by a lorry on a smart motorway...the sick bastard. Hopefully @Mrs RoopsRoops will put him out of his misery.