CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

African water aid

Guest Vicious Bastard

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Johnny Africa is the master beggar of the southern hemisphere. He insists on living in shit places that can't sustain his numbers. Even the poxy little wars he has, fail to curb his frenzied mating. 

Ebola was a glimmer of hope, all to speedily extinguished 

If you and I could somehow successfully mate ratty old bean, the resulting offspring could well be Satan himself. My views on the extermination of a good 75% of human scum on planet earth are well known on these hallowed pages and every man jack of us is deeply disappointed with Ebolas piss poor efforts of starting the ball rolling. Even this bat flu is a big let down

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you and I could somehow successfully mate ratty old bean, the resulting offspring could well be Satan himself. My views on the extermination of a good 75% of human scum on planet earth are well known on these hallowed pages and every man jack of us is deeply disappointed with Ebolas piss poor efforts of starting the ball rolling. Even this bat flu is a big let down

this suggestion is a colossal preversion that does you proud Stubb.

In fact it does us all proud old friend.

I will prepare a suitable hole and that @Eric Cuntmancan provide lubrication

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 19:41, camberwell gypsy said:

If Pakawayo saw the housing estates in Brixton and Stockwell, he'd consider himself fortunate to be fucking around with a rusty, holey tin of water. 

his mud hut has a bigger backyard than any new Barratt home

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Christ, if Authoritahs DNA got into the mix every poor cunt darker than a Spaniard would be napalmed on his first night on the job. Good lad

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I wouldn't make the commitment, Ratty. It'll just end up a confused non binary vegan with the shit they're putting into their heads these days. No one wants an antichrist calling themselves Moonbeam or Leaf.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 04/02/2021 at 05:52, Witheredscrote said:

Yeh, and Water Aid keep asking for donations, stating that just £1-00 a week supplies a whole village in Africa with clean tap water. Fuck off, somethings wrong. My water bill is 17€ a month, and there is only me and the wife.

How much a month on croissants?

17 euros per months sounds cheap; do you use dust baths as a substitute for having a wash with soap and water?

Lenny Henry wearing a red nose would get the money flowing! 

8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

How much a month on croissants?

17 euros per months sounds cheap; do you use dust baths as a substitute for having a wash with soap and water?

Lenny Henry wearing a red nose would get the money flowing! 

Lenny Henry wearing an enraged bull terrier on his face would certainly get my approval. The dog being owned by a member of the black 'oppressed' yoof he cares so much for would be the icing on the irony cake.

• Like 1