CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

African water aid

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard

I don't give a fuck if little Pakawayo has to walk 70 miles with a rusty paint tin that's got a hole in it , to get water from a ditch that every animal on the continent has shit, pissed and fornicated in ,while his parents sit on their arses on the veranda. How much fucking money do these fuckers want ?

They've been bumming money to dig wells ever since I can remember. They should have a reservoir as big as the fucking Pacific by now !

Don't worry about Pakawayo, he'll have a fucking council flat in Brixton by the time he's 18 anyway.

18 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

I don't give a fuck if little Pakawayo has to walk 70 miles with a rusty paint tin that's got a hole in it , to get water from a ditch that every animal on the continent has shit, pissed and fornicated in ,while his parents sit on their arses on the veranda. How much fucking money do these fuckers want ?

They've been bumming money to dig wells ever since I can remember. They should have a reservoir as big as the fucking Pacific by now !

Don't worry about Pakawayo, he'll have a fucking council flat in Brixton by the time he's 18 anyway.

If Pakawayo saw the housing estates in Brixton and Stockwell, he'd consider himself fortunate to be fucking around with a rusty, holey tin of water. 

24 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

If he had half a brain, he'd tell his imbecile parents to build their hut next to a fucking river. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Yeh, and Water Aid keep asking for donations, stating that just £1-00 a week supplies a whole village in Africa with clean tap water. Fuck off, somethings wrong. My water bill is 17€ a month, and there is only me and the wife.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he had half a brain, he'd tell his imbecile parents to build their hut next to a fucking river. 

Ah now Eric I know the answer to this. The problem is is that rivers swell every year in Africa because of seasonal rains so villages would be washed away*

*I'm sure you'll be fucking in pieces seeing Africans washed away down the river. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah now Eric I know the answer to this. The problem is is that rivers swell every year in Africa because of seasonal rains so villages would be washed away*

*I'm sure you'll be fucking in pieces seeing Africans washed away down the river. 

Exactly,think of all the poor flies that would drown.

• Like 3

Guest Vicious Bastard
43 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t object to the idea of foreign aid but I am distrustful of what actually happens to it and who gets their hands on it.

Their fucking government buy AK47s , that's what.

30 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

For some that might be the case...or gold rolexes or fancy cars. I’m not sure why we give aid now to India. I have heard all the official explanations but think that it is no longer appropriate.

Indian officials are quite partial to gold Rolexes and fancy cars, cheers foreign aid! 

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 19:20, Lord Cuntingham said:

Johnny Africa is the master beggar of the southern hemisphere. He insists on living in shit places that can't sustain his numbers. Even the poxy little wars he has, fail to curb his frenzied mating. 

Ebola was a glimmer of hope, all to speedily extinguished 

• Like 1