CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SNP....RIP

King Billy

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Who would have thought that someone with the surname Patel can't wait to fuck all these foreigners off out of the UK. I like her and I would willingly plough her minge, from behind of course.

She's got a face and demeanor about her like a headmistress who enjoys a length on the side. I'm sure that she's only reached such a lofty position by being bent over the odd ministers desk. I'd definitely bang it, Drew, but you'd have to get past that Abbot-esque arse first. She one who should certainly consider salads. 

Wouldn't your chronic alcohol addiction and reliance on a mobility scooter be an issue with coitus?

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a jock, what's you're take on the general felling towards Salmond north of the border? 

His pissed up antics with the ladies is Benny Hill stuff at best, and sex for a cushy position at Holyrood at worst. I'm sure most the wee hens saw it as simply a way to get to the top, albeit being slobbered over by a drunken lump of blubber like him. 

I'm guessing most jock think he's a right cunt.

I haven’t lived in Scotland for well over thirty years, so take it with a pinch of salt, but I share the @Rev's view that the SNP in general are a bunch of feeble-minded, insular, demi-communist cunts whose main unifying factor is a hatred of the English founded on jealousy and a massive inferiority complex. To this toxic mix, Salmond is just the jowly, greasy, egotistical icing on the cake and I’d cheerfully pay good money to watch him hanged, drawn and quartered like William Wallace before him.

Of course, there are some who think he’s the dog’s bollocks, but that’s a diminishing number these days, mostly just the minority that he hasn’t allegedly molested.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I haven’t lived in Scotland for well over thirty years, so take it with a pinch of salt, but I share the @Rev's view that the SNP in general are a bunch of feeble-minded, insular, demi-communist cunts whose main unifying factor is a hatred of the English founded on jealousy and a massive inferiority complex. To this toxic mix, Salmond is just the jowly, greasy, egotistical icing on the cake and I’d cheerfully pay good money to watch him hanged, drawn and quartered like William Wallace before him.

Of course, there are some who think he’s the dog’s bollocks, but that’s a diminishing number these days, mostly just the minority that he hasn’t allegedly molested.

The scots I have worked with have generally been great people and the Taffy's have been the same.

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you “rip off” your pants to wank off your footlong cock of an evening, shortly after laying a massive bloke sized logger that pokes out the bog a good 5 inches 

There's so much disturbing and depraved in this post that even the excuse of sharing a communal toilet in a student flatshare doesn't excuse the pure filth. I suggest you tackle the next big hurdle in your life and travel round eastern Europe on a slow train with blocked toilets. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to find it impossible to react coherently to any post or message on this site

Astounding, coming from you. That is possibly the stupidest thing you’ve ever said but your mongolness never ceases to surprise me, so I could be wrong.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's so much disturbing and depraved in this post that even the excuse of sharing a communal toilet in a student flatshare doesn't excuse the pure filth. I suggest you tackle the next big hurdle in your life and travel round eastern Europe on a slow train with blocked toilets. 

We all know where you’d like to put your “tackle” you filthy cunt

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to find it impossible to react coherently to any post or message on this site. The County Lines job is changing your personality. Seek change. Fucking seek a new life. 

Just to let you know - I've sent a summary of your posts/admissions of guilt from the other week, plus your IP address to Essex Police, the family of Mr Lubbock and some homophobic vigilantes. 

I'd try to leave the country if I were you.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you “rip off” your pants to wank off your footlong cock of an evening, shortly after laying a massive bloke sized logger that pokes out the bog a good 5 inches 

I would leave the alcohol and recreational drugs alone if I was you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What would you do if old Salmond came lurching at you spotto? Big gut and jowls wobbling in unison, tiny pecker standing to attention and thoughts of promotion on your mind? 

He’s an oily fucker and no mistake. I’m morbidly fascinated by this slow motion  car crash north of the border.

8 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

Just to let you know - I've sent a summary of your posts/admissions of guilt from the other week, plus your IP address to Essex Police, the family of Mr Lubbock and some homophobic vigilantes. 

Yes... you can stop this now please. Don’t ignore this.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

He’s an oily fucker and no mistake. I’m morbidly fascinated by this slow motion  car crash north of the border.

If you look into the history of him and Mrs Krankie you will find that both of them initially considered joining the labour party but realised that they would most likely end up as minor players so they chose to join the SNP instead .. basically they are both chancers who took what looked like the easiest option.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

He’s going to stick out like a sore bum attempting to check in at the airport wearing Speedos, inflatable armbands, a snorkel and carrying a massive suitcase full of fisting butter, Pet Shop Boys DVDs, gerbil feed and assorted deviant sex aids. I’d advise him to stay in the country and hang himself.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you look into the history of him and Mrs Krankie you will find that both of them initially considered joining the labour party but realised that they would most likely end up as minor players so they chose to join the SNP instead .. basically they are both chancers who took what looked like the easiest option.

One of the founders of the SNP Arthur Donaldson was a Nazi sympathiser with close ties to Hitler in the 1930s and had made plans to set up a Vichy style government if and when the Krauts invaded Britain. He was interned for much of the war. He was also a massive IRA sympathiser, who should have been executed imho. Any treachery from these scummy cunts shouldn’t surprise anyone as the only thing that they have always been driven by is their pure hatred of the English.

They are genuinely beyond contempt.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One of the founders of the SNP Arthur Donaldson was a Nazi sympathiser with close ties to Hitler in the 1930s and had made plans to set up a Vichy style government if and when the Krauts invaded Britain. He was interned for much of the war. He was also a massive IRA sympathiser, who should have been executed imho. Any treachery from these scummy cunts shouldn’t surprise anyone as the only thing that they have always been driven by is their pure hatred of the English.

They are genuinely beyond contempt.

I'd have more sympathy for the Scottish independence movement if Scotland was part of the UK due to unwanted conquest.  

The truth is, they came cap in hand after ruining their own economy following on from the ill-fated Darien colony adventure. They basically begged to be in our union, no one put a Brown Bess musket to their heads. And this is the thanks that we get!

Saving them from starving to death, including them in the greatest empire that ever was, and funding their ridiculously extravagant quasi-communist public sector for the past God knows how many Barnett formula years, you'd think we'd get a bit of gratitude.

Fuck 'em, I hope they vote to leave, they'll come crawling within fifty years after embarking on yet another ridiculous Darien-like scheme. Hopefully this time we'll leave them to starve.

• Like 4

Just now, Decimus said:

I'd have more sympathy for the Scottish independence movement if Scotland was part of the UK due to unwanted conquest.  

The truth is, they came cap in hand after ruining their own economy following on from the ill-fated Darien colony adventure. They basically begged to be in our union, no one put a Brown Bess musket to their heads. And this is the thanks that we get!

Saving them from starving to death, including them in the greatest empire that ever was, and funding their ridiculously extravagant quasi-communist public sector for the past God knows how many Barnett formula years, you'd think we'd get a bit of gratitude.

Fuck 'em, I hope they vote to leave, they'll come crawling within fifty years after embarking on yet another ridiculous Darien-like scheme. Hopefully this time we'll leave them to starve.

Couldn’t agree more. I’d love to see the fucking imbeciles victory smiles wiped off their weatherbeaten faces.Within a couple of years they’d be eating the wallpaper off the walls of their tenement slums, the scag heads would be too skint to score a £5 bag of brown and the EU would have told them tae fuck reet aff! or they’d have to allow the Catalans and the Basques to split from Spain. And unless they discovered Toyota Prius batteries in the North Sea, as oil will shortly be about as valuable as Harold’s opinion they’d be apologising and grovelling to rejoin the U.K. which we would of course politely decline to agree to .

Fuck em.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Couldn’t agree more. I’d love to see the fucking imbeciles victory smiles wiped off their weatherbeaten faces.Within a couple of years they’d be eating the wallpaper off the walls of their tenement slums, the scag heads would be too skint to score a £5 bag of brown and the EU would have told them tae fuck reet aff! or they’d have to allow the Catalans and the Basques to split from Spain. And unless they discovered Toyota Prius batteries in the North Sea, as oil will shortly be about as valuable as Harold’s opinion they’d be apologising and grovelling to rejoin the U.K. which we would of course politely decline to agree to .

Fuck em.

There’s a historical fly in the ointment. As soon as the sweatys get anywhere close to unification, their  inbred shithouse nature comes to the fore and they rip themselves apart for cash. The Clan chiefs betrayed and shat on one another for English pounds and titles, it has gone for years. Personally, I don’t understand the coverage. A shitpit of about  5m pissed up inbreds? Does it really matter? Is it headline news? Fuck the tramps, no one cares.

• Like 2