CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Plague jabs

PANZER MURPHY

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I want the Common Travel Agreement scrapped. They have no more right to be here than Romanians and Bulgarians. I want the 10% of their population that live off us out and sent home. They have no place here.

That’s a tough one TF. The Romanians are better pickpockets and the Bulgarians  better prozzies but the bogtrotters are way ahead at the begging game. I think we need a points based system tbf. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ironically the Irish could by now be a big fish .. they breed like flies but the trouble is that rather than remaining in Ireland to bulk the population up to a very practical 25 to 30 million .. enough to build up a decent sized internal market for themselves their offspring fuck off elsewhere (ironically often to the UK mainland).

Are you off the Canestan again?

You massive tart

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I want the Common Travel Agreement scrapped. They have no more right to be here than Romanians and Bulgarians. I want the 10% of their population that live off us out and sent home. They have no place here.

we're a net importer of beggars

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The only way that will happen Paddy is if all the ravens left the Tower of London and the British Empire fell or if you begged us for re-admittance to the union. We would take the request seriously as we're rapidly running out of landfill sites.

Hows your granny anyway? I hope she hasn't fallen to the chinky flu because her dose of vaccine got given to your GP's second cousin. We've got plenty to spare despite the EU sending its Schutzstaffal to raid our factories in Belgium for all the good it did them.

Hows yer grandmama ..she ever get back to cork for the family reunion?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@ChildeHarold, you are off the site for 48 hours, not only for the Rule 10 violation but also for continuing to ignore my previous advice. I fear you will not survive long at The Corner.

I like him. He brings a unique type of chaos to the corner. I suppose me saying this will hasten your plans. I do hope not.

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

How dare you cast aspersions on my genetic heritage. Fuck off!

Its clear yer a self hating paddy trukky o' baby ..its like bally baby..he insists hes British till he opens his toothless mouth  n people immediately think..he sounds like that northern mick outa coronation street 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its clear yer a self hating paddy trukky o' baby ..its like bally baby..he insists hes British till he opens his toothless mouth  n people immediately think..he sounds like that northern mick outa coronation street 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I thought all Paddies were self hating, it's why you have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to the British. Just for the record though, I have no lice ridden untermenschen relatives from Cork unless my Great grandaddy joined the tans for the big bonfire in 1920 and ploughed one of the local sluts. I'll have to look into that.

18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I thought all Paddies were self hating, it's why you have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to the British. Just for the record though, I have no lice ridden untermenschen relatives from Cork unless my Great grandaddy joined the tans for the big bonfire in 1920 and ploughed one of the local sluts. I'll have to look into that.

The spud crop is fucked this year because of global warming. Come September @PANZER MURPHYwill be in a dinghy heading for Liverpool, clothed in peat & moss covered rags and riddled with rickets and impetigo, clutching a pick & shovel. Aah well, some cunt’s gonna have to dig the HS2 tunnels out for £3/hour.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The spud crop is fucked this year because of global warming. Come September @PANZER MURPHYwill be in a dinghy heading for Liverpool, clothed in peat & moss covered rags and riddled with rickets and impetigo, clutching a pick & shovel. Aah well, some cunt’s gonna have to dig the HS2 tunnels out for £3/hour.

It's because Leo the sodomite has brought god's wrath down upon Ireland for indulging in unnatural sexual practices.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Jim McDonald would easily kick your fucking head in Panz. 

So he would.