CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Franck Hiribarne

Dave Umbongo

Stupid fucking cunt couldn't control his red-setter dog as it attacked a deer in Richmond Park. Now, everyone knows I fucking detest gingers so this fucking dog would have got the metal pedal from my bike rammed into it's stupid fucking head before I used its bloody carcass to slap some sense into its owner. What sort of stupid fucking name is Franck anyhow.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Stupid fucking cunt couldn't control his red-setter dog as it attacked a deer in Richmond Park. Now, everyone knows I fucking detest gingers do this fucking dog would have got the metal pedal from my bike rammed into it's stupid fucking head before I used its bloody carcass to slap some sense into its owner. What sort of stupid fucking name is Franck anyhow.

Benton!!

Oh Jesus Christ! BENTON!!!!

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What sort of stupid fucking name is Franck anyhow.

He certainly dresses like a Fran(c)k.

38146034-9158993-Owner_Franck_Hiribarne_

I suspect that English is not his first language, based on a LInkedIn profile that is even more cringeworthy than Jazz's. 

General Manager with 18 years of international experience in the beauty industry, leading power brands to success in the prestige market. Social leader with proven ability in managing marketing, sales, operations, teams and finance with creative answers and pragmatical approach.

Able to deliver intense strategic thinking and perfect in-store execution through a unique passion for beauty, talent for team management, and engagement of all the stakeholders (retailers, influencer and suppliers) to a compelling vision.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fenton, surely? Or is this the mother of all Freudian slips?

Never quite sure, only there was a bloke called Benton used to work for us and we (in our 'you don't have to be mad to work here - but it helps', Colin Hunt-invoking wackiness) used to scream 'Jesus Christ Benton!!' when it got a bit quiet or tedious (.........so only the 12 times a day)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect that English is not his first language, based on a LInkedIn profile that is even more cringeworthy than Jazz's. 

General Manager with 18 years of international experience in the beauty industry, leading power brands to success in the prestige market. Social leader with proven ability in managing marketing, sales, operations, teams and finance with creative answers and pragmatical approach.

Able to deliver intense strategic thinking and perfect in-store execution through a unique passion for beauty, talent for team management, and engagement of all the stakeholders (retailers, influencer and suppliers) to a compelling vision.

A name like his certainly lends itself to being cyberstalked. 

I'd definitely check out Jazz's profile for a laugh, if only I could remember the twat's surname. 

He's certainly got the Fwank legs. Even allowing for perspective they don't look much thicker than the 60.3mm diameter key klamp hand rail, the spindly legged fucker.

They missed the bit that reads-'Loves to take it up the arse'

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

So basically that tells me he can work in a shop and use a till. McDonalds are always on the lookout for tits like him  

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

All that shite and can’t keep his fucking dog on a lead. Hang the dopey cunt from the nearest lamp post.

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Where you get your unwashed jockstraps from for gay cruising. 

Aitch, I'm not one to usually complain about rank hypocrisy, but you may wish to moderate your awful fucking ramblings.

As a 'right on', antifa, ultra left-wing class warrior extraordinare, do you not think that schoolboy level gay bashing is incongruous with the tedious, woke Guardianista personna you're trying to cultivate on here?

That's just my two pence worth, feel free to disregard my advice and shove it up your fucking arse

• Like 2