CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Allison Pearson, Telegraph Columnist.

Last Cunt Standing

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, quite. I meant “intellectual whore” in the same way you meant “intellectual midget”. My view is that he rents out his mind and mouth for whoever is paying, not that he is a mix of Kirsty Wark and Belle du Jour. 

I too was a big fan of the Hitch back in the day, and perusing my bookshelf I see my signed copy of No One Left to Lie To is still there next to my prized David Berglas. I also enjoyed his demolition of Mother Theresa, I suspect not a popular choice with Brother Peter the Christian. My reading it at work waiting for my wife to clock off did cause a memorably terse exchange with a hospital chaplain one evening, before an elderly patient invited him to “fuck off back to the Rectory”, which has stuck with me 20 odd years on.

The Jefferson book was tremendous and I have read those two books. ‘The Trial of Kissinger’ is an eye-opener as is ‘Hostage to History.’ I thought ‘God is not Great’ ambled behind Dawkin’s ‘Delusion’ but there was an agreed agenda and they did work together, sort of.

If you haven’t read ‘The 4 Horsemen’ I’d recommend it. A colleague loaned my copy of ‘God’ for his brother who was a Catholic Bishop. The cunt never returned it. Does this mean he’s in Lucifer’s sights?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, quite. I meant “intellectual whore” in the same way you meant “intellectual midget”. My view is that he rents out his mind and mouth for whoever is paying, not that he is a mix of Kirsty Wark and Belle du Jour. 

I too was a big fan of the Hitch back in the day, and perusing my bookshelf I see my signed copy of No One Left to Lie To is still there next to my prized David Berglas. I also enjoyed his demolition of Mother Theresa, I suspect not a popular choice with Brother Peter the Christian. My reading it at work waiting for my wife to clock off did cause a memorably terse exchange with a hospital chaplain one evening, before an elderly patient invited him to “fuck off back to the Rectory”, which has stuck with me 20 odd years on.

Belle du Jour wouldn’t be seen dead in Cape Verde.

• Like 1

I`m afraid i can`t listen to Peter Hitchens for any longer than a few sentences. As he speaks an annoying whistle develops and the interview sounds less and less relevant and more like to a sheep dog trial. It`s definitely emanating from his mouth, i`m unsure if a well aimed Doctor Marten would cure it but i`m willing to try.... 

On 04/01/2021 at 13:47, Last Cunt Standing said:

Where does one begin in an assessment of this talentless little phlegm wad? Bad enough that she peddles her shit for The Telegraph, a decaying organ now more past its sell by than Harvest Festival Figs. She’s carved out the traditional columnist niche of right-leaning contrarian, spraying her inaccurate venom over any target she thinks might get Colonel Huffton-Tuffton spitting into his kippers. But it’s a new level of Cuntery in action when, despite pronouncing herself a free speech champion beseiged by Woke and oversensitive types, she has a Twitter falling out with a man later identified as a GSK scientist and responds with outrageous threats of litigation, suggestions she will have him sacked with a phone call to his CEO, and tells him he is “finished”. The man apologised, retracted the perfectly fair-comment tweets, and offered to donate £100 to a charity of her choosing. She is still not satisfied.

Personally I’d have gone Arkell v Pressdram (1971) in response, and would have spent the morning camped in their reception area demanding the Telegraph fire her summarily. Cunt.

Without bothering to find out anything about this fracas, or giving the slightest of fucks either, I am nevertheless absolutely certain that this disgusting cunt must deserve even more of a cunting from this patently wonderful woman than he’s hitherto gotten away with. As she apparently works tirelessly and selflessly for The Telegraph it wouldn’t seem unreasonable to me if she had the management put a formal request to No.10 for Boris to have the wretch executed immediately. An outcome which would surely satisfy everyone and be an end to the matter.

On 04/01/2021 at 15:07, cuntspotter said:

She is as thick as a fridge door.... It must be easy to be a journalist.

I have a SMEG fridge. It’s quite cool. Just thought I’d throw that into the mix. I know it doesn’t really have fuck all to do with anything but it is a nice fridge.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I have a SMEG fridge. It’s quite cool. Just thought I’d throw that into the mix. I know it doesn’t really have fuck all to do with anything but it is a nice fridge.

Looks good but lacks capacity. That being said, after replacing a huge 24 years old Bosch with another AEG door-sized monster, I am still using the old cunt. We would probably be best served with a walk-in.