CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

This self-appointed guardian of our planet has today reached 18 years of age.

Now the attention seeking twat is fair game for any cunting.

I gave the cunt a right slagging ages ago, but was warned by Roops that it was out of order, because she was under-age.

Well now she isn't, so fill your fuckin' boots. ***** ( cuntspotter says.... no, don’t)

1 hour ago, Joker said:

This self-appointed guardian of our planet has today reached 18 years of age.

Now the attention seeking twat is fair game for any cunting.

I gave the cunt a right slagging ages ago, but was warned Roops that it was out of order, because she was under-age.

Well now she isn't, so fill your fuckin' boots.

I’d like to wish the young lady a very happy birthday today.  And the best of luck tomorrow (edited.)

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking snarly little sour faced cunt witch needs its face slapped and sending to its room until it learns that just because an army of thick-as-shit, avant garde, middle class virtue signallers worship you, it doesn't mean you're right.

Maybe a few years in NZ working in Johnnys shed, sorry salon as an apprentice would do the gargoyle faced dwarf some good. Having another in-house freak might even attract a few more blue rinsed, pissy pants pensioners for a trim, and save his sister a nice few quid every bail out, sorry rent day.

• Like 1

Started well here lads. Several very good reasons for her “Cunt status” are offered at the top of the page but then all you seem to want to do is offer up descriptions of egregious sexual violence aimed at her. Just because she is now 18 doesn’t mean you have a green light to embark on this sort of stuff or that it is in any way ok. It’s lazy and gratuitous.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Started well here lads. Several very good reasons for her “Cunt status” are offered at the top of the page but then all you seem to want to do is offer up descriptions of egregious sexual violence aimed at her. Just because she is now 18 doesn’t mean you have a green light to embark on this sort of stuff or that it is in any way ok. It’s lazy and gratuitous.

Amber ok Spots?

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Spotter, the 'Mind Cop' of The Corner.

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Maybe if you could retrieve my original cunting, things would be just tickety-boo, I don't recall any sexual innuendo in that.

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Maybe if you could retrieve my original cunting, things would be just tickety-boo, I don't recall any sexual innuendo in that.

I reckon she’d peel off OK. She’s probably got a tidy enough little cunt underneath. I googled Asperger vagina images and that was a complete waste of time. 

• Like 2