CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Today vs yesterday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There’s a gay couple who live down the road ... there are five cars today in the driveway. Party time.

If they start blasting sam smith on karaoke i fully support you either ringing the law or slinging a brick through there front window. Its only fair. 

On 26/12/2020 at 13:09, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

wonder how many people will follow the rules today 

Anyone who takes the slightest bit of notice of Bojo and his cabinet of clowns ‘rules’ is a cunt of the highest order. Some dickwipe customer in Waitrose the other day couldn’t stop himself from demanding to know why I wasn’t wearing a mask, making sure that everyone around heard him. The answer I loudly gave him wasn’t what he expected I think. “Because I’m not an obedient braindead cunt like you, so Fuck Off.” He didn’t pursue the matter any further and sloped off rather ‘sheepishly’ which was quite appropriate.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

There’s a high level of what I would term as “high viz” compliance re masks in supermarkets..but lots of covert, low viz disobedience...get togethers in people houses....lock ins, that sort of thing. 

I refuse to comply wherever I’m going to. I’m quite prepared to be arrested if it comes to it. If fined I won’t be paying either. 

Fucking Mask Wankers.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There’s a high level of what I would term as “high viz” compliance re masks in supermarkets..but lots of covert, low viz disobedience...get togethers in people houses....lock ins, that sort of thing. 

I know what you mean by "Hi-Viz" compliance when you see highways contractors walking in and out of moving traffic as if their hi-viz clothing is a fucking invincibility suit. People with masks are exactly the same when they think they don't have to social distance when wearing a pathetic 2-ply paper face covering. Cunts.

On 26/12/2020 at 13:20, Dawn Chorus said:

Still in tier 2 in Devon, from what I saw yesterday everyone was treating it like a normal Christmas day .. today we even have some bus services running.

If the bus service is still running, please generously give this Christmas to all on the Corner by jumping in font of a fast-moving one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Anyone who takes the slightest bit of notice of Bojo and his cabinet of clowns ‘rules’ is a cunt of the highest order. Some dickwipe customer in Waitrose the other day couldn’t stop himself from demanding to know why I wasn’t wearing a mask, making sure that everyone around heard him. The answer I loudly gave him wasn’t what he expected I think. “Because I’m not an obedient braindead cunt like you, so Fuck Off.” He didn’t pursue the matter any further and sloped off rather ‘sheepishly’ which was quite appropriate.

Its very devisive i think, i dont mind playing along with the rules to a certain extent becuase I've got kids and if there was a risk those are who need protecting, I've worked outside since i was 14 i dont need a mask or protecting from any form of flu, the goverment can't realistically expect people not to see there family on boxing day when they could the day before. I'm surprised the riots haven't started yet 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

True, i know of pubs that never shut first lockdown and I'll hazard a guess the same ones will still be open this time as its peoples jobs at stake over a fucking blown out of proportion cold 

10 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

True, i know of pubs that never shut first lockdown and I'll hazard a guess the same ones will still be open this time as its peoples jobs at stake over a fucking blown out of proportion cold 

Whatever the truth of all this I reckon that the seeds of non compliance have been well and truly sown... people are getting jumpy...what happens when the money runs out?

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Whatever the truth of all this I reckon that the seeds of non compliance have been well and truly sown... people are getting jumpy...what happens when the money runs out?

Which will happen theoretically at some point, people will just say fuck it. I dont know anyone self employed who's not already back to work or going in the next couple of days. If they don't find a magic cure for this made up bullshit before the state runs out of funds then yeah, be interesting to see what happens then

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Its very devisive i think, i dont mind playing along with the rules to a certain extent becuase I've got kids and if there was a risk those are who need protecting, I've worked outside since i was 14 i dont need a mask or protecting from any form of flu, the goverment can't realistically expect people not to see there family on boxing day when they could the day before. I'm surprised the riots haven't started yet 

I'm not sure if I read this or saw it on here but, a lawyer at the Nuremberg Trials asked Goering how the nazis got the populace to buy into their madness and he replied that you give them something to be afraid of. Then you can turn them into slaves. 

This is exactly what is happening here and everywhere else. The mask wearers are scared. Some are so scared they wear their mask in the middle of nowhere.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not sure if I read this or saw it on here but, a lawyer at the Nuremberg Trials asked Goering how the nazis got the populace to buy into their madness and he replied that you give them something to be afraid of. Then you can turn them into slaves. 

This is exactly what is happening here and everywhere else. The mask wearers are scared. Some are so scared they wear their mask in the middle of nowhere.

Oh definitely, i think i notice it more as i live out of town but I'm seeing so many people even wearing masks in cars by themselves, which is beyond backwards. The goverment is playing on people's fears as you say becuase you can use it to control people. Very unusual times we are living in. 

27 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Oh definitely, i think i notice it more as i live out of town but I'm seeing so many people even wearing masks in cars by themselves, which is beyond backwards. The goverment is playing on people's fears as you say becuase you can use it to control people. Very unusual times we are living in. 

As soon as a large group in their hundreds meet to protest, the media swing into action with their tainting of the protestors being selfish and putting lives at risk and if Corbyn's brother is there or, even better, David Ike, then more ammo. 

We are fucked. We need the media on our side but that won't happen. Same happened in both wars, suppression of the truth. Especially in WW1. They knew that if the truth became known how we were getting fucked by the square heads there would be fucking carnage on the streets.