CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Today vs yesterday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Yesterday you could spend the day round family, covid couldn't hurt you, today covid will kill you dead if you leave the house but not if its to go to work. What a load of old bollocks eh, wonder how many people will follow the rules today 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Yesterday you could spend the day round family, covid couldn't hurt you, today covid will kill you dead if you leave the house but not if its to go to work. What a load of old bollocks eh, wonder how many people will follow the rules today 

Let's face it, judging by the amount of 'extra' cars parked in the driveways here, not many. 

10 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Still in tier 2 in Devon, from what I saw yesterday everyone was treating it like a normal Christmas day .. today we even have some bus services running.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face it, judging by the amount of 'extra' cars parked in the driveways here, not many. 

Yeah its the same round our way, you'd be some sort of cunt to report your neighbours on boxing day though wouldn't ya. Imagine the law boot your door in just as your playing revels roulette and cs gas you becuase your nans hid in the attic like anne Frank 

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Still in tier 2 in Devon, from what I saw yesterday everyone was treating it like a normal Christmas day .. today we even have some bus services running.

I was just reading an article about people queing from 4am for the boxing day sales, i instantly though for a start they probably deserve a dose of covid for being that thick, and also they are doing that in teir 3 and your not allowed to leave the house in teir 4. Pain in the arse i swear. 

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I've a friend that lives in devon basically on a beach, I'm even more jealous of that than normal. 

I was just reading an article about people queing from 4am for the boxing day sales, i instantly though for a start they probably deserve a dose of covid for being that thick, and also they are doing that in teir 3 and your not allowed to leave the house in teir 4. Pain in the arse i swear. 

I think that even in tier 4 you are allowed to exercise.

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that even in tier 4 you are allowed to exercise.

Yeah i think last time it was an hour a day so probably the same again, its just bollocks the lot of it. 

Yeah i think last time it was an hour a day so probably the same again, its just bollocks the lot of it. 

There was never a time limit .. the so called limit was a quote from Michael Gove .. there never was time limit. In the early days I phoned the local police and they said that there no actual time limit.

6 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I actually went out twice a day once for exercise and once to go shopping .. I was usually out for around 6 hours a day and normally walked about six miles in total.

There was never a time limit .. the so called limit was a quote from Michael Gove .. there never was time limit. In the early days I phoned the local police and they said that there no actual time limit.

I didn't realise that, I'd honestly thought it was an hour. Cheeky cunts 

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I actually went out twice a day once for exercise and once to go shopping .. I was usually out for around 6 hours a day and normally walked about six miles in total.

I was just happy to go back to work, i had a month off which is a massive amount of time to entertain yourself when you can't really go anywhere. I think my poor dog was at the point where she was refusing to go on anymore walks as I'd her, my mrs would walk her, then the kid would be trying to walk her round the garden 

Just now, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I didn't realise that, I'd honestly thought it was an hour. Cheeky cunts 

It was the usual media sticking their oar in and asking questions for an instant quote and someone pushed Gove for suggestions and the fuckwit came out with a hour for walking or 30 minutes on a pushbike.

I was just happy to go back to work, i had a month off which is a massive amount of time to entertain yourself when you can't really go anywhere. I think my poor dog was at the point where she was refusing to go on anymore walks as I'd her, my mrs would walk her, then the kid would be trying to walk her round the garden 

One day I walked about 12 miles along the back lanes and finished up in Teignmouth. I stopped to sit down on a seat by a bus stop and a bus stopped so I got on it. There were about a dozen people on the lower deck and I twigged that you could even go shopping on the bus without anyone bothering.

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am within sight of a beach...

Fuck's sake Pen, lockdown's got a lot to answer for, that's almost twenty posts already today.

If I might make a suggestion for today's exercise, how about doing a Reggie Perrin on the above mentioned beach, and swimming out perpendicularly from it for at least an hour, or until your limbs cramp up uncontrollably and your lungs fill with water?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One day I walked about 12 miles along the back lanes and finished up in Teignmouth. I stopped to sit down on a seat by a bus stop and a bus stopped so I got on it. There were about a dozen people on the lower deck and I twigged that you could even go shopping on the bus without anyone bothering.

More power to ya, i think I'm just going to resort to getting on the beer now as its past mid day anyway, I've accepted lockdown for what it is since march i dont think its even bugged me really until today 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck's sake Pen, lockdown's got a lot to answer for, that's almost twenty posts already today.

If I might make a suggestion for today's exercise, how about doing a Reggie Perrin on the above mentioned beach, and swimming out perpendicularly from it for at least an hour, or until your limbs cramp up uncontrollably and your lungs fill with water?

After you.

More power to ya, i think I'm just going to resort to getting on the beer now as its past mid day anyway, I've accepted lockdown for what it is since march i dont think its even bugged me really until today 

The guests have gone for a walk and its now started raining .. thankfully they are moving out in February as they've bought a B & B at Exmouth.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Remember to black up first if you want to be rescued though.

• Like 1

The guests have gone for a walk and its now started raining .. thankfully they are moving out in February as they've bought a B & B at Exmouth.

Bring on the booze fuelled coma then eh, its the law really. 

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A massive headache when I wake up is what I'm missing.

You can't get a hangover if you dont stop drinking, technically.