CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation shite

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard

I hate this fucking, crap soap with a hatred that is both uncompromising and untreatable.

This , total waste of air time sickens me.The story lines are depressing, the acting is piss poor, but the worst thing is that morbid signature tune that makes Leonard Cohen's songs sound like a merry jingle !

Most of the cast are as pig ugly as the script writers are deluded. 60, long hard years this shits run for, I pray to the great god of the cathode ray tube for a studio explosion that blows the entire cast into chunks.

Guest Vicious Bastard
59 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

I hate this fucking, crap soap with a hatred that is both uncompromising and untreatable.

This , total waste of air time sickens me.The story lines are depressing, the acting is piss poor, but the worst thing is that morbid signature tune that makes Leonard Cohen's songs sound like a merry jingle !

Most of the cast are as pig ugly as the script writers are deluded. 60, long hard years this shits run for, I pray to the great god of the cathode ray tube for a studio explosion that blows the entire cast into chunks.

The ugliest of this entire crew has to be Helen Worth ,(Gail Platt) who always looks like she's got a gob full of loose change. I can just imagine her, up before the court

"Helen hampster chops Worth you are charged with being unfeasibly ugly, in a public place, how do you plead ?

" Foul as fuck , your honour !"

11 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

The ugliest of this entire crew has to be Helen Worth ,(Gail Platt) who always looks like she's got a gob full of loose change. I can just imagine her, up before the court

"Helen hampster chops Worth you are charged with being unfeasibly ugly, in a public place, how do you plead ?

Why on earth do you watch it then?

You gormless fucking imbecile.

• Like 4

Guest Vicious Bastard
22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why on earth do you watch it then?

You gormless fucking imbecile.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I watch it to rev myself up.

1 hour ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

She might be gorgeous naked. I know it’s a long shot but stranger things have happened. (Joe Biden) lol.

Guest Vicious Bastard
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She might be gorgeous naked. I know it’s a long shot but stranger things have happened. (Joe Biden) lol.

Sleepy Joe ? What a cunt.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t be the only man who in younger days wondered what Betty Turpin’s hotpot would be like. Equally show me the man who never pondered how the joint ministrations of the Battersby sisters would feel, and I’ll show you a man who isn’t trying hard enough. 

43 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t be the only man who in younger days wondered what Betty Turpin’s hotpot would be like. Equally show me the man who never pondered how the joint ministrations of the Battersby sisters would feel, and I’ll show you a man who isn’t trying hard enough. 

Liz McDonald in full leopard print slut mode.

48 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes, you could. 

5 hours ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

I've always said that if I was producing the next Planet of the Apes film I'd have her starring in it, for the simple reason I'd save a fortune on chimp makeup. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

One of those sisters looks like Orville the Duck. 

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Back in the day? You would though.

I probably still would now if I'm honest DC. I know there are a lot of cunts on here who like to pretend that they wouldn't fuck anything less than a glamour model... but let's be honest. Most straight men would pretty much fuck anything that let them.

I know that when I'm on my deathbed, I won't be thinking... 

'You know what, I wish that I'd had less sex...'

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I probably still would now if I'm honest DC. I know there are a lot of cunts on here who like to pretend that they wouldn't fuck anything less than a glamour model... but let's be honest. Most straight men would pretty much fuck anything that let them.

I know that when I'm on my deathbed, I won't be thinking... 

'You know what, I wish that I'd had less sex...'

You have no idea how many times I’ve used this phrase. No man ever died saying this. The testosterone drip-off has got the better of me yet Mrs Cnut, despite being younger and gagging seems unperturbed by this chemical development. I am, however, bearing an uncanny resemblance to @Neil’s avatar these days. Will better aftershave help?

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You have no idea how many times I’ve used this phrase. No man ever died saying this. The testosterone drip-off has got the better of me yet Mrs Cnut, despite being younger and gagging seems unperturbed by this chemical development. I am, however, bearing an uncanny resemblance to @Neil’s avatar these days. Will better aftershave help?

It depends how much aftershave you drink I suppose. To be honest, I wouldn't recommend modern aftershave. I have a strong suspicion that 'Calvin Klein', 'Hugo Boss' and the like, have been drip-feeding the millennials with 'GAYNESS' drugs that have turned them into worthless mincing faggots.

Try obtaining some 'Brut '33'. It will make you feel like you've just had your kidneys ruptured by Henry Cooper. 

Or just drink some 'Blue Stratos'... it makes you dribble and talk about penguins.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It depends how much aftershave you drink I suppose. To be honest, I wouldn't recommend modern aftershave. I have a strong suspicion that 'Calvin Klein', 'Hugo Boss' and the like, have been drip-feeding the millennials with 'GAYNESS' drugs that have turned them into worthless mincing faggots.

Try obtaining some 'Brut '33'. It will make you feel like you've just had your kidneys ruptured by Henry Cooper. 

Or just drink some 'Blue Stratos'... it makes you dribble and talk about penguins.

Noted. I’m a ‘Hai Karate’ man meself, the bitch isn’t buying it though.

Never forget that Suranne Jones was on the street in the past and I would bury my face in her tits for a month given the chance.She was tastier then too but thats not to say I still wouldnt give her one up the ginnel 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Freddie Mercury may have.