CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 09:22, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Fuck knows how people manage on the dole long term, and not financially because they get plenty, but more what fo you actually do to fill your day? I've only been off work since friday and already bored shitless 

if they're wallers (sic), perhaps they're building a wall?

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahahaaa, you fucking idiot. How many sleepless nights have you had over this? 

Great fun it's been.  Dick wad. 🙂 

Yes I've been shitting myself, Johnny. I can't tell you how worried sick I've been at the thought that you wouldn't finally work out how to do something a reception age child could do whilst simultaneously confirming what a thick fucking cunt you are. 

Congratulations on cementing your reputation as the biggest and least successful bullshitter in Cunts Corner history.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Yes I've been shitting myself, Johnny. I can't tell you how worried sick I've been at the thought that you wouldn't finally work out how to do something a reception age child could do whilst simultaneously confirming what a thick fucking cunt you are. 

Congratulations on cementing your reputation as the biggest and least successful bullshitter in Cunts Corner history.

......... another spiffing wheeze.......

On 23/12/2020 at 10:41, Mrs Roops said:

Probably not the cleverest thing to say considering that all the Admins are unanimous in their ambivalence to keeping the leaderboard. Take it away and that's your sole validation of self-worth gone.

On a separate note, tucked away in the site analytics module is a set of data that might be of interest:-

Givers of "Likes" 01/12/2020 - 23/12/2020

1st Eric Cuntman 166

2nd= Decimus 117

2nd= Major Cunt 117

4th Eddie 111

Receivers of "Likes" 01/12/2020 - 23/12/2020

1st Eric Cuntman 208

2nd Decimus 144

3rd Eddie 77

4th Ape 74

Punters may wish to draw their own conclusions, I could not possibly comment.

Remember when we was happy 😍

https://streamable.com/ifcxx7

• Like 3