CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

4 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I might give that a go after Xmas if it keeps you happy. Too much shopping for gifts and getting pissed to do it at the moment. Either way it'll get disputed because the original claimant to the penning of it will want to save his sorry pimply  arse from being exposed as a complete and utter lying cunt.

In the meantime have a good Xmas, and dont catch the covid which i see is in rampant across Blighty at the moment and getting worse.

Boris is a cunt. 🙂 

You could copy and paste the text.

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Here's the web page i copied the Hull write up from. I tried posting the the thing but its too big. Reducing it down to 8.7 KB so it posts on here has made it unreadable. Maybe if you increase the size or squint a lot and adopt chinky eye youll be able to decipher it. Theres  absolutely no evidence that @Decimuswas the original author, so i suspect he also stole the fucking thing off here as well. Have a cunting  good xmas. 

Hull 4.jpg

As previously explained the CC Gallery has no such limits. Post your image to the gallery and embed from there. Incidentally, what business were you in? It clearly did not involve computers.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Really? You purposely engineer these situations by selectively banning 2 members for the same rule violations that have been committed by another member who you choose not to ban... and when the whole thing kicks off, you stand back and roll your eyes with incredulity. 

You fucking love this shit. You just won't admit it.

It might be a good idea if you actually read the relevant rule before you engage your motormouth.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...But I am top of all 4 Leaderboards, so you can fuck right off.

Probably not the cleverest thing to say considering that all the Admins are unanimous in their ambivalence to keeping the leaderboard. Take it away and that's your sole validation of self-worth gone.

On a separate note, tucked away in the site analytics module is a set of data that might be of interest:-

Givers of "Likes" 01/12/2020 - 23/12/2020

1st Eric Cuntman 166

2nd= Decimus 117

2nd= Major Cunt 117

4th Eddie 111

Receivers of "Likes" 01/12/2020 - 23/12/2020

1st Eric Cuntman 208

2nd Decimus 144

3rd Eddie 77

4th Ape 74

Punters may wish to draw their own conclusions, I could not possibly comment.

What I find amusing is that we all react as if we have known each other for some of us behave as if they are best buddies others are despised and hated yet with a few possibly exceptions  we could all gather by some random chance in a queue outside Tesco or in the bar of the Kings Arms at Tring and each of us would not have the faintest idea that we were all members of this forum. All we are are random signals going via a server who somehow found our way here. Do some of you actually step out into the real world worrying about has been said about each other on here?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Probably not the cleverest thing to say considering that all the Admins are unanimous in their ambivalence to keeping the leaderboard. Take it away and that's your sole validation of self-worth gone.

On a separate note, tucked away in the site analytics module is a set of data that might be of interest:-

Givers of "Likes" 01/12/2020 - 23/12/2020

1st Eric Cuntman 166

2nd= Decimus 117

2nd= Major Cunt 117

4th Eddie 111

Receivers of "Likes" 01/12/2020 - 23/12/2020

1st Eric Cuntman 208

2nd Decimus 144

3rd Eddie 77

4th Ape 74

Punters may wish to draw their own conclusions, I could not possibly comment.

@Eric Cuntman, she has got a point, but wouldn't it have been easier for her to have told you to fuck off.  Merry Christmas

• Like 2

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What I find amusing is that we all react as if we have known each other for some of us behave as if they are best buddies others are despised and hated yet with a few possibly exceptions  we could all gather by some random chance in a queue outside Tesco or in the bar of the Kings Arms at Tring and each of us would not have the faintest idea that we were all members of this forum. All we are are random signals going via a server who somehow found our way here. Do some of you actually step out into the real world worrying about has been said about each other on here?

Acid flashback? 

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Here's the web page i copied the Hull write up from. I tried posting the the thing but its too big. Reducing it down to 8.7 KB so it posts on here has made it unreadable. Maybe if you increase the size or squint a lot and adopt chinky eye youll be able to decipher it. Theres  absolutely no evidence that @Decimuswas the original author, so i suspect he also stole the fucking thing off here as well. Have a cunting  good xmas. 

Hull 4.jpg

Finally, the smoking gun! It's hard for me to argue against such clear and comprehensive evidence.

I guess the burden of proof is now on me to prove I didn't copy a load of old indecipherable shite.

You utter, utter, thick fucking bastard.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Finally, the smoking gun! It's hard for me to argue against such clear and comprehensive evidence.

I guess the burden of proof is now on me to prove I didn't copy a load of old indecipherable shite.

You utter, utter, thick fucking bastard.

Why bother, bloke's a cunt. I would love to give you 2 likes, 1 for this post, and another for your return, but I don't want to be accused of board manipulation. That is Eric's department.

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The date on the copy i have is Jan 17, 2016.

Cant get it to a size that can be posted un here, so there ya go. If you dont like it, print it off A1 size, roll it up and stick it up your ring piece. 

I dont have to do anything, it's all your fucking getting. Like it or lump it,  and fuck off.

Have a nice day. 🙂 

You could be onto something, Johnny. Considering I posted the nomination on the 14th January 2016, the only conclusion I can come to is that I time travelled to three days in the future and copied it word for word.

You're the gift that keeps on giving. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

.all the Admins are unanimous in their ambivalence to keeping the leaderboard. Take it away...

Just. Fucking. Do. It.

A search for "leaderboard" throws up twenty pages of hits. Fucking TWENTY. God only knows how many others there are for "leader board", "the board", topics about the fucking board etc. It makes us all look like cunts, and not the good sort of cunts either.

Also, if you're seasonally deleting things that make look us like cunts, and as I've been a very good boy this year, could you please also get rid of ChildeHarold who is completely fucking useless?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Always a pleasure to receive a sensible reply Mrs Roops, thank you. I will give that a bash when i have some time.

Construction and property development. I had a few boffins and admin types that did the key board tapping. It's never really been my thing. 

Here he is, Marty McBullshit. Even if you're able to teach yourself the rudimentary IT skills of a five year old within the next month, how do you plan to explain the fact that the nomination I made was three days earlier than the supposed plagiarised shit you've unsuccessfully tried to screenshot?

You fucking idiot.

9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I fucking hate Sting....

And here we are.....I have a view on “cunting” in general. I wouldn’t cunt someone for being, Poor, black, Jewish, Catholic, a woman, gay, Moslem..or for being uneducated or unemployed or starving. But..self importance, condescension, smugness, hypocrisy, ignorance, pomposity, cruelty, vanity, greed, malice, neglectfulness, spite.. any one of these or indeed permutations on an individual or group basis will always be worth a watch..... there’s plenty of those fuckers around.