CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

With your permission I'd like to grant access to my own brief PM's with you. If you refuse then they'll remain confidential, but it might help shine a light on how you originally reacted to the traditional hostility, as from my perspective they simply show you politely asking for advice.

Either way think you've relied too much on the decency of others in too short an amount of time. No harm in fessing up to it once your're caught - I used to be a cunt for sock puppeting myself, but its continuing to deny it after the fact that will make you a target IMO.

No point RK. Do as you want it’s not my place to say. I have some tremendous PMs (today) from very senior guys on here. There is no fucking way, whatever shit I may be in, that I will post them. Like I’ve said, it’s beneath me. I’m not going anywhere, I don’t surrender to bully gangs. I’ll leave it to you...no probs either way RK.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

No point RK. Do as you want it’s not my place to say. I have some tremendous PMs (today) from very senior guys on here. There is no fucking way, whatever shit I may be in, that I will post them. Like I’ve said, it’s beneath me. I’m not going anywhere, I don’t surrender to bully gangs. I’ll leave it to you...no probs either way RK.

So there we have it - Donald Trump is an active member of CC. Very senior guys? You’re a fucking lunatic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

With your permission I'd like to grant access to my own brief PM's with you. If you refuse then they'll remain confidential, but it might help shine a light on how you originally reacted to the traditional hostility, as from my perspective they simply show you politely asking for advice.

Either way think you've relied too much on the decency of others in too short an amount of time. No harm in fessing up to it once your're caught - I used to be a cunt for sock puppeting myself, but its continuing to deny it after the fact that will make you a target IMO.

I admire that you're trying to stay neutral in this, but it looks like a one way street at the moment. Regrettably, siding with Johnny was a fool's errand. It's a shit position to be in for a newbie trying to find his feet, but it's one of those situations where continuing to fight is just going to get you fucked up even more. Better to slink away, lick your wounds and come back later whilst trying to be a little more contrite. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nah. Without a definitive "yes" I'll keep 'em private. I can't resist this sort of dirt when its offered, but I won't spread it around myself. I hope this entire situation shines a light on why I was so short with you considering PM's to and from strangers in the first place though - nothing is ever fully confidential, especially when you step on someone's toes.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

So there we have it - Donald Trump is an active member of CC. Very senior guys? You’re a fucking lunatic. 

I’m sure they’re smiling reading this. Much as you’d like to Cunt, you & your mates don’t own this site. You might kill it one day however.

Just now, Goober said:

I admire that you're trying to stay neutral in this, but it looks like a one way street at the moment. Regrettably, siding with Johnny was a fool's errand. It's a shit position to be in for a newbie trying to find his feet, but it's one of those situations where continuing to fight is just going to get you fucked up even more. Better to slink away, lick your wounds and come back later whilst trying to be a little more contrite. 

I assume you mean @Dyslexic cnut and not me. I'm only snooping at what's been offered.

If it counts for anything he truly hasn't shared any private material he's hinting about from others to me.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

As far as I know, all the 'senior guys' are already laughing their bollocks off at this cunt on the 2 group PM threads. 

Are there any 'senior guys' that haven't been included?

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nah. Without a definitive "yes" I'll keep 'em private. I can't resist this sort of dirt when its offered, but I won't spread it around myself. I hope this entire situation shines a light on why I was so short with you considering PM's to and from strangers in the first place though - nothing is ever fully confidential, especially when you step on someone's toes.

RK. Fill your boots. I’m in virtual A&E having a dodgy blood transfusion.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I assume you mean @Dyslexic cnut and not me. I'm only snooping at what's been offered.

If it counts for anything he truly hasn't shared any private material he's hinting about from others to me.

Yes, I meant DC. Regardless, I think he's fighting a losing battle right now. Fair play if he hangs in though. As we all know, this is a process to sort the wheat from the chaff, it pays to pick friends wisely though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yes, I meant DC. Regardless, I think he's fighting a losing battle right now. Fair play if he hangs in though. As we all know, this is a process to sort the wheat from the chaff, it pays to pick friends wisely though. 

Why's it always me and you rescuing newbies, Doc?

Didn't we do the same for @King Billy when he had Crabs?

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I’ll take the kicking from the usual cabal, gents. I don’t need rescuing. I don’t think they’re very good to be honest. But when Eric is dethroned, I’ll remember you. Fear not.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Were they King Crabs? Ouch.

Don't think I was involved in that one, but I am going senile. 

I'm not here to rescue anyone. If he wants to continue to dig a 30ft hole before chucking himself in headfirst I'll just enjoy the show. My only observation is that there is still a way back from here, but siding with Johnny and lashing out in all directions isn't it. He's being more King Canute than Dyslexic Cnut right now. 

That said, it's been more entertaining than Harold's river of shit. 

Just now, Goober said:

Were they King Crabs? Ouch.

Don't think I was involved in that one, but I am going senile. 

I'm not here to rescue anyone. If he wants to continue to dig a 30ft hole before chucking himself in headfirst I'll just enjoy the show. My only observation is that there is still a way back from here, but siding with Johnny and lashing out in all directions isn't it. He's being more King Canute than Dyslexic Cnut right now. 

That said, it's been more entertaining than Harold's river of shit. 

Indeed. @JohnnySaucePants is pond scum and this entire event has lowered my already rock bottom opinion of the little cat killing cunt.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. @JohnnySaucePants is pond scum and this entire event has lowered my already rock bottom opinion of the little cat killing cunt.

I can honestly say that I have no fucking knowledge of animal cruelty at all. I have never seen or responded to it so I don’t know what the fuck you are on about or if it’s real.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can honestly say that I have no fucking knowledge of animal cruelty at all. I have never seen or responded to it so I don’t know what the fuck you are on about or if it’s real.

Whether his claims of animal cruelty are true or not is kind of immaterial, although I tend to think it's BS. 

I hunt and have few qualms about killing things I'm going to eat. Getting hard over killing animals, whether real or imagined, and bragging about it to impress on people how much of a hard arse you are, is, quite simply, warped.