CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

17 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Jorry n martìn wernt any worse than the state funded bigots y'all kept in money and power only difference was they were yer bigots n therefore ok ..but i forgive yer ignorance..learn from it n ya wont risk repeating it..although singin land of hope n glory doesn't seem to have got ya far in the last 4 anabit  years

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ti's a fair, point, Panz. The Red Hand Brigade and the rest of the unionist paramilitaries were just as bad. The only difference was they weren't blowing up English boozers so you can understand the bigotry. Blighty will be ok me old son, remember we once ruled a third of the globe. Your lot couldn't even harvest a root vegetable, but you did colonise the Eastern US. 

I'm third generation Irish myself mate, so I've no grudge against the emerald Isle. 

9 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Fuck knows how people manage on the dole long term, and not financially because they get plenty, but more what fo you actually do to fill your day? I've only been off work since friday and already bored shitless 

Now you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of your comments.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

What floats your boat Willie, What category do you click on?

I just spin the wheel old son, where it stops is anyones guess, seems to land a lot on Norwegian milkmaid fisting but what are the odds eh 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Now you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of your comments.

Would you like to be on the receiving end of my steel toecapped boot? If so pop over, do a beer run though please my well runneth dry. 

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ti's a fair, point, Panz. The Red Hand Brigade and the rest of the unionist paramilitaries were just as bad. The only difference was they weren't blowing up English boozers so you can understand the bigotry. Blighty will be ok me old son, remember we once ruled a third of the globe. Your lot couldn't even harvest a root vegetable, but you did colonise the Eastern US. 

I'm third generation Irish myself mate, so I've no grudge against the emerald Isle. 

Everything was once somthin MC baby ..personally i think the UK will go into decline and be as irrelevant as the royal family ..worlds changed ya know..hopefully those bigots ya backed dont turn on ya when the inevitable reunion occurs 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Would you like to be on the receiving end of my steel toecapped boot? If so pop over, do a beer run though please my well runneth dry. 

This is the precise response I wanted my comment to invoke, to again demonstrate just how much of an easily rattled little fanny you're proving to be. I absolutely love it when a thicko newbie gets shirty in cyberspace.

Seriously, @Eddie's my boxing coach. You've been warned.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is the precise response I wanted my comment to invoke, to again demonstrate just how much of an easily rattled little fanny you're proving to be. I absolutely love it when a thicko newbie gets shirty in cyberspace.

Seriously, @Eddie's my boxing coach. You've been warned.

If you think i am rattled you are very much mistaken old son,Unless you emptied my beer fridge onto the floor i think you'd do well to upset me. Then i would be happy to have a well as i would drown you in it. It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again. 

5 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

If you think i am rattled you are very much mistaken old son,Unless you emptied my beer fridge onto the floor i think you'd do well to upset me. Then i would be happy to have a well as i would drown you in it. It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again. 

Word power, not fists.

Save those for the ring, octagon, or in your case, a cold pavement outside Wetherspoon's. I can just imagine you now, acting the cunt like John Fury after 12 pints of Stella, getting lairy in the form of a middle-aged teenager whose brewer's droop carries more of a threat than his fighting ability ever did.

You're revealing yourself to be a transient knuckle-dragger, Willy.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Word power, not fists.

Save those for the ring, octagon, or in your case, a cold pavement outside Wetherspoon's. I can just imagine you now, acting the cunt like John Fury after 12 pints of Stella, getting lairy in the form of a middle-aged teenager whose brewer's droop carries more of a threat than his fighting ability ever did.

You're revealing yourself to be a transient knuckle-dragger, Willy.

I think the only thing thats hurt my feelings is the fact that theres no viable way to consume 12 pints of stella until probably next summer at a push. I'd happily soak up a few punches from the whole fury family currently in exchange for that opportunity. I imagine being battered round the ring means something entirely different to you, but your lifestyle choices are your own and i won't judge you for them. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Family, kids, grand kids and friends, that's why im here. Overwise i think i'd have fucked off to Thailand like a couple of friends of mine, and like them be living a life of luxury on the very cheap whilst being slowly shagged to death by women less than half their age. Dirty bastards. 

Grandkids JSP, how old are you? 

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Havnt worked in years and now cant see how i ever found the time to go to work. I"m certain i was the worst employee anyone could ever have anyway, loathed any boss i ever worked for except one,  and visa versa, so started a business and sold it 20 years later.  Never short of interesting things to do, places to go. That, and fuck working until your 65 or whatever the pension age is. Too many who do that seem to drop dead a year or two after stopping work. Not much fun in that. 

How could you possibly work, AND have the time to think up all this fantasy bullshit?  I wouldn’t be able to fit it in myself, to be honest. 

There's an idea for you Johnny. Try a bit of honesty for us. Fucking wanker.

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

Impressive JSP, I think I speak for all when I ask what business did you sell at 28 that has set you for life? 

He previously stated that he's lived in NZ for 30 years.. something doesn't add up. He must have built up and sold his business at somewhere around the age of 17. That'll be it.

30 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Family, kids, grand kids and friends, that's why im here. Overwise i think i'd have fucked off to Thailand like a couple of friends of mine, and like them be living a life of luxury on the very cheap whilst being slowly shagged to death by women less than half their age. Dirty bastards. 

A wise man once said there's no point in being the richest man in thr graveyard, provide for your family listed above then do one to thailand, go out in a blaze of glory like the one mentioned above. Thats a fulfilled life in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Everything was once somthin MC baby ..personally i think the UK will go into decline and be as irrelevant as the royal family ..worlds changed ya know..hopefully those bigots ya backed dont turn on ya when the inevitable reunion occurs 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panz, there's about as much chance of me voting Conservative as there is me sipping a pina colada at Punkers local golf club. 

I think you're wrong about Britain fading into obscurity though, there's too much history and legacy at stake. We gave the former colonies systems of law, order, governance and bar the African ones they flourished. We abandoned South Africa the jewel of the continent. English is still the most widely spoken language along most of our trading partners. 

Your greatest contribution to the world is Guinness, famine, and James Joyce. 

I'm disappointed over the boy's missing Thatcher in Brighton, and failing to cripple Tebbit instead of his wife, but that's the Irish for ya... 

Edited by Major Cunt
Fecking eejit's
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Fear not, Johnny – new Corner powerhouse @Dyslexic cnut has arrived for the evening to throw his weight around in your defence.

Not at all Wolfers. He can handle himself I’m sure. I’m here to watch the keyboard bovver-boys ganging up. It makes me smile and masturbate. Now fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fear not, Johnny – new Corner powerhouse @Dyslexic cnut has arrived for the evening to throw his weight around in your defence.

Fucking hell, Wolfie. You're certainly throwing your hat in the ring by mentioning Dyslexic in such a derogatory fashion. In two short months he's established himself as the new Decimus, and his razor sharp wit along with his repertoire will surely have you running to Roops. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Wolfie. You're certainly throwing your hat in the ring by mentioning Dyslexic in such a derogatory fashion. In two short months he's established himself as the new Decimus, and his razor sharp wit along with his repertoire will surely have you running to Roops. 

Here come the girls. Crying for Daddy.