CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

It would be bettr if they entered your mouth with a Uboat you boring imbicile.

If you were for some strange reason pretending to be a U Boat, do you think your ‘periscope’ would give the game away, due to it being massively too large for the rest of the vessel?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Daryl Gurney's one of your boys, Billy. Good player. The paddies down south fucking hate him. 

I've never liked the arrogant, desperate dan looking cunt. Not since he had a tantrum and shoulder barged Simon Whitlock on stage. 

Whitlock is a passive, easygoing nice bloke... I'd love to have seen him try that shit with Gerwyn Price or Gary Anderson.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never liked the arrogant, desperate dan looking cunt. Not since he had a tantrum and shoulder barged Simon Whitlock on stage. 

Whitlock is a passive, easygoing nice bloke... I'd love to have seen him try that shit with Gerwyn Price or Gary Anderson.

Price is an ex rugby league pro. 

Just shows you how fucking sectarian the southern paddies are, they way they treat Gurney.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one I used to like was the geordie/aussie Paul Nicholson just for wind up purposes. He fucking wound up Taylor and Ted Hankey for a giggle.  He could have been a great player but I don't think he took the game seriously enough.