CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mrs Brown’s Boys gets five more years

Last Cunt Standing

Well fuck me sideways, if the China Virus, Brexit or having the worst PM since Eden does not push your average Brit over the edge this Christmas, then the knowledge that this unfunny bunch of Oirish Cunts are getting five more years of BBC funding and the landmark Christmas Special treatment should surely have every sentient adult banging back the paracetamol by the handful. It’ll make it’s inevitable way over here too no doubt. 

Eric and Ernie must be spinning in their graves. Bring me sunshine? Try a shotgun. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/mrs-browns-boys-to-continue-until-at-least-2026-as-brendan-ocarroll-confirms-massive-bbc-deal-13763767/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well fuck me sideways, if the China Virus, Brexit or having the worst PM since Eden does not push your average Brit over the edge this Christmas, then the knowledge that this unfunny bunch of Oirish Cunts are getting five more years of BBC funding and the landmark Christmas Special treatment should surely have every sentient adult banging back the paracetamol by the handful. It’ll make it’s inevitable way over here too no doubt. 

Eric and Ernie must be spinning in their graves. Bring me sunshine? Try a shotgun. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/mrs-browns-boys-to-continue-until-at-least-2026-as-brendan-ocarroll-confirms-massive-bbc-deal-13763767/

Bored, yawn

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Any cunt who enjoys this deserves a lobotomy with a battery powered reciprocating saw. Although in honesty you'd have probably already had one if you can sit through this shite 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on MacGowan, P? There's a new documentary out at the moment produced by wife beater Johnny Depp that proclaims him to be the saviour of traditional Irish music. 

Fan?

I’ve played golf with Ross McGowan a recent winner on the European Tour...

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve played golf with Ross McGowan a recent winner on the European Tour...

He's talking about Shane McGowan.  The vocalist from the Pogues.  

"Feck. Feck. Feck off"

"Mammy. Mammy. Feck."

Barry Mcguigan clone in a dress, trips over "Feck". "Eedjit." Barry McGuigan cunt in a dress makes out he's fucked up his line for comic effect, moron audience laughs "Feck fecking eefjit" McGuigan cunt falls over. The end. 

There you go. That's each and every episode. 5 fucking years? Bollocks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Feck. Feck. Feck off"

"Mammy. Mammy. Feck."

Barry Mcguigan clone in a dress, trips over "Feck". "Eedjit." Barry McGuigan cunt in a dress makes out he's fucked up his line for comic effect, moron audience laughs "Feck fecking eefjit" McGuigan cunt falls over. The end. 

There you go. That's each and every episode. 5 fucking years? Bollocks.

It's 11.26 and I'll take a guess and say you're probably about one and a half bottles in. I'm strapping in for another sorry episode of the Camberwell Gypsy's Midnight Hour of Drunken Fucking Trite.

Just now, Frank said:

Its a 11.26

and I'll take a guess and say you're probably about one and a half bottles in. I'm strapping in for another sorry episode of the Camberwell Gypsy's midnight Hour of Drunken Fucking Trite.

No actually. I've just moved into my new house on the Surrey/Sussex border and I'm totally fucked. I'm in bed with a horlicks and going to sleep. Got shitload of new furniture from Collingwood Batchelor of East Grinstead arriving tomorrow, as well as an Edwardian 4 poster arriving from Brighton.

G'night.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No actually. I've just moved into my new house on the Surrey/Sussex border and I'm totally fucked. I'm in bed with a horlicks and going to sleep. Got shitload of new furniture from Collingwood Batchelor of East Grinstead arriving tomorrow, as well as an Edwardian 4 poster arriving from Brighton.

G'night.

Okay.. very sorry. Sleep well.