CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euromillions cunts

Dave Umbongo

Fucking shit cunts Camelot and this fucking Euromillions draw bollox had better get knocked on the head come January 1st when we exit from the shit-fest that is the EU. The jackpot on Friday was £180.8 million so fuck knows what the total prize fund was. Take into account the % taken off by retailers and those cunts Camelot themselves and I reckon the UK public must have paid around £50 million into this, and what did the UK get out?, £4.387 million or minus 90% return. Sounds just like the fucking EU doesn't it.

If the UK public had any sense those Camelot cunts would have gone bankrupt by now as everyone flocked to the Health Lottery or somebody like Dick Branson or Mike Ashley, as much as I think you're cunts, get some fucking competition in for these Camelot cunts.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking shit cunts Camelot and this fucking Euromillions draw bollox had better get knocked on the head come January 1st when we exit from the shit-fest that is the EU. The jackpot on Friday was £180.8 million so fuck knows what the total prize fund was. Take into account the % taken off by retailers and those cunts Camelot themselves and I reckon the UK public must have paid around £50 million into this, and what did the UK get out?, £4.387 million or minus 90% return. Sounds just like the fucking EU doesn't it.

If the UK public had any sense those Camelot cunts would have gone bankrupt by now as everyone flocked to the Health Lottery or somebody like Dick Branson or Mike Ashley, as much as I think you're cunts, get some fucking competition in for these Camelot cunts.

Spunked the mortgage on 'scratchies' again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spunked the mortgage on 'scratchies' again?

I haven't purchased one for ages, scratchcard or a mortgage, and I've told the corner before that the only mortgage that is in my name is being paid for by tenants. There just seems to be a shitload of disposable money floating around even though cunts want the rest of the country to feed their kids. 

Gamble Responsibly; Drink Responsibly; Hands, Face, Space; You've got to be in it to win it; fuck you shit cunts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I haven't purchased one for ages, scratchcard or a mortgage, and I've told the corner before that the only mortgage that is in my name is being paid for by tenants. There just seems to be a shitload of disposable money floating around even though cunts want the rest of the country to feed their kids. 

Gamble Responsibly; Drink Responsibly; Hands, Face, Space; You've got to be in it to win it; fuck you shit cunts.

See, all those years of brand loyalty and now the brewery's sponsoring you! 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Camelot are simply agents re the Euromillions lot .. I think that it is some form of trust fund. The main concern I have is that in the first ten years of our own lottery based on 49 numbers and a £1 ticket price there were regular weekly payouts of around £5million .. the sale of camelot to the Canadian teachers pension fund certainly did a lot of damage .. to me the sale to a foreign pension fund should not have been permitted. As to the Health Lottery that is another private fiddle with too low of a jackpot. Branson was rightly kept out. Mystic Meg vexed me to fuck but that Saturday night show sold tickets and brought thos regular circa £5million jackpots for a £1 a ticket .. that is what they should go back to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's a sort of tax on stupidity. Dim cunts in shell suits making the rest of us wait behind them while they peer at the scratch cards, wetting themselves at the thought of the coming disappointment.

Cunts

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Fella near me won it a few years back, 101 million and he won it on his last pound and living in a caravan, all he had planned with his payout was a season ticket for stamford bridge and a house nearby, nice fella by all accounts aswell.

3 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Fella near me won it a few years back, 101 million and he won it on his last pound and living in a caravan, all he had planned with his payout was a season ticket for stamford bridge and a house nearby, nice fella by all accounts aswell.

Proof that only cunts win big

7 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's a sort of tax on stupidity. Dim cunts in shell suits making the rest of us wait behind them while they peer at the scratch cards, wetting themselves at the thought of the coming disappointment.

Be a good citizen and wait patiently. This bollocks provides real hope and instant cheap entertainment to the masses without a hint of religion.

On 05/12/2020 at 14:16, Cunty BigBollox said:

Considered hooking up with Marjorie of Fatfighters Little Britain?