CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Christmas

camberwell gypsy

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're either an old cunt yourself or a mistake, my money would be on the latter and you had to be rescued from the slops bucket at the abortion clinic.

Merry Christmas.

She was a right slag even at 65

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Social media doesn't help with this, you can literally make up any old bullshit online and some wally brain will believe it, becuase who can actually verify it 

17 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

FB_IMG_1608409477095.jpg

The ONS recorded the deaths for the whole of the UK up to 2018. It is only the last 2 years they have recorded England and Wales separately to the rest of the UK therefore the pre 2018 data is incorrect. In fact it is all bullshit as the recorded deaths for England and Wales is approximately 10% higher than the 5 year average and we haven't completed the year yet.

You fick cunt.

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The ONS recorded the deaths for the whole of the UK up to 2018. It is only the last 2 years they have recorded England and Wales separately to the rest of the UK therefore the pre 2018 data is incorrect. In fact it is all bullshit as the recorded deaths for England and Wales is approximately 10% higher than the 5 year average and we haven't completed the year yet.

You fick cunt.

Thats exactly my point you fuckin thunderhut, you can post any old shit on the Internet and there's no verification to it, but someone's going to act on it. Its disinformation. 

4 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Thats exactly my point you fuckin thunderhut, you can post any old shit on the Internet and there's no verification to it, but someone's going to act on it. Its disinformation. 

Well, in that case you're a useless fucking cunt at presenting a point. A fucking explanation would have been nice to give someone reading it at least half a chance of figuring out what is going on inside that clockwork brain of yours.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its blue sky thinking like this that turns tier 2 regions into tier 4 :rolleyes:

I know of six people who went to hospital with a range of ailments and caught Covid-19 in hospital. Four of them died of it and the 70year old, who had a minor stroke is at death’s door. They weren’t all half dead geriatrics either.

Friends of mine are currently overseas on holiday, not allowed to leave the complex and who had to provide a negative covid test (72 hours before travelling) as did all of the other holidaymakers. The thirty five aircrew staying at the hotel, from Tier 3&4 regions, don’t have to be tested and are there for a week with the passengers? Is this reasonable?

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know of six people who went to hospital with a range of ailments and caught Covid-19 in hospital. Four of them died of it and the 70year old, who had a minor stroke is at death’s door. They weren’t all half dead geriatrics either.

Friends of mine are currently overseas on holiday, not allowed to leave the complex and who had to provide a negative covid test (72 hours before travelling) as did all of the other holidaymakers. The thirty five aircrew staying at the hotel, from Tier 3&4 regions, don’t have to be tested and are there for a week with the passengers? Is this reasonable?

Yes, I'm hearing of people going into hospital for other reasons and catching covid and dying. But our hospitals have always been dirty and over crowded. The absolute minimum to meet fair weather conditions has been provided by the state: every winter in a state of crisis. I was watching an old DVD-R I made of a BBC Panorama special programme from 2005 at the time of the Bird Flu Scare in which the scenario we actually see now in reality is being modelled and discussed with groups of older school kids. Since 2005 we have had a succession of Tory governments who have gleefully pulled apart our educational services, dismantled our public health system and made such cuts to our police force that any form of adequate policing of a lockdown is impossible and they have pulled every deceitful truck in the book to get elected. I am ashamed to have been born in this country. It will be survival of the richest by the end of next year and I predict a partial breakdown in society and law and order by the summer. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes, I'm hwaring of people going into hospital for other reasons and catching covid and dying. But our hospitals have always been dirty and over crowded. The absolute minimum to meet faie weather conditions has been provided by the state every winter in a state of crisis. I was watching an old DCD-R I made of a BBC Oanorama special programme from 2005 at the time of the Bird Flu Scare in which the scenario we actually see now in reailty is being modelled and discussed with groups of older school kids. Since 2005 we have had a succession of Tory governments who have gleefully pulled apart our educational services, dismantled our public health system and made such cuts to our police force that any form of adequate policing of a lockdown is impossible and they have pulled every deceitful truck in the book to get elected. I am ashamed to have been born in this country. It will be survival of the richest by the end of next year and I predict a partial breakdown in society and law and order by the summer. 

@JohnnySaucePants has a spare room.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, in that case you're a useless fucking cunt at presenting a point. A fucking explanation would have been nice to give someone reading it at least half a chance of figuring out what is going on inside that clockwork brain of yours.

I've literally just developed corona having to read that, cheers. 

5 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I've literally just developed corona having to read that, cheers. 

This new strain is supposed to be 70% more transmittable and they say obese mongrels are the greatest risk group. Tell your relatives to keep their receipts for any presents they've bought you, just in case.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This new strain is supposed to be 70% more transmittable and they say obese mongrels are the greatest risk group. Tell your relatives to keep their receipts for any presents they've bought you, just in case.

I'm not obese its actually very relaxed muscle. Don't vent your frustrations at me for the fact that I'll be brought presents this year and the only knock your door will be getting is the local law enforcement and cant pay we take it away, come to take back your toyota corolla. The joys of living in a tier 6 hellhole eh 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pen, you was seen out walking your dog, he looks like a lovely little chap

https://streamable.com/a745kc

What a disgusting negress. She probably thinks black people are more likely to catch diseases because of 'racism'.

I genuinely don't know how these apes came to be classified as the same species as us. Fucking animals.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pen, you was seen out walking your dog, he looks like a lovely little chap

https://streamable.com/a745kc

Ed. I'm worried about you since you've lost everything and started living in the car. Couldn't you get in touch with the other four and talk about re-forming 'Musical Youth'?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I miss the endless drizzle and grey skies, the rain and biting cold in winter and the slush and salt of the road. That white ring around your shoes when they dry out after walking through the slush. The collars turned up against the wind and cunts wheezing and coughing all over the place. The poor hapless cunts who are riding the bus to work and home, windows dripping in snot and condensation, and the backs of the seats covered in nose bogeys. Wonderful. 

If you keep reminiscing about life before Rampton you’ll only drive yourself mad.......Shit, sorry nut nut. Just put your back to front jacket on and get back to your room with the bouncy wallpaper. Nurse will be along soon to strap you into bed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It all depends .. I have underlying medical conditions one of which can leave me in great pain for several days at a time, but I always pull through. At some point that might change but for now I am happy with my lot .. I am quite sure that there are a few people who would be more than happy to take a decision for me now and to pull the plug. This afternoon I am going to get my stroller out, put my mask and go for a walk.

Let me know when your funeral is so I can have a lye in and crack open a bottle of bubbly when I get up.