CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Calls For Northern Independence

Decimus

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

With tedious predictability, the site's saddest and loneliest specimen has desperately tried to align itself with the current whipping boy. A routine so fucking tired that it makes Frank look aquafresh. 

Nobody wants to be associated with you, Pen, young DC like many others before him has found himself in the unenviable position of you being the only member willing to give him the time of day. If his stock raises around here he'll do what everyone else does, drop you like a stone and start calling you a vile, sinister, Norman Batesesque, crossdressing monstrosity.

You're not wanted here. Take your dubious grasp of geography and fuck off to some tranny train spotters community forum.

You have got the South-East mixed up with South and the culture of the South-East .. Norfolk is just another straw head county .. full of ducks and yokels. The culture of the South-East is fast paced full with cunts living on the edge .. I will bet that every time that you go out for a drive in your Morris Ital you spend half the day stuck behind a tractor or some old cunt herding his ducks to market.

8 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You have got the South-East mixed up with South and the culture of the South-East .. Norfolk is just another straw head county .. full of ducks and yokels. The culture of the South-East is fast paced full with cunts living on the edge .. I will bet that every time that you go out for a drive in your Morris Ital you spend half the day stuck behind a tractor or some old cunt herding his ducks to market.

Any county that contains a cunt like Iain Dale can't be all bad.... can it? Can it? Alright then. 

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently Roadkill and I are neighbours.

Fucking idiots.

And being only a few miles south of you, I suppose I will be the first wave of Cannon fodder when you and all the other filthy wife beating inbred monkeys invade and impregnate the demure and virtuous women of Essex with your 16 fingered, deviant progeny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And being only a few miles south of you, I suppose I will be the first wave of Cannon fodder when you and all the other filthy wife beating inbred monkeys invade and impregnate the demure and virtuous women of Essex with your 16 fingered, deviant progeny.

I’m on my way. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you walk from Southend to Norwich in half an hour?

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m sure the residents of AlderleyEdge, Caldy, Prestbury, Lytham, Darras Hall, Ponteland etc, etc, as well as the Dukes of Northumberland and my old dead mate, Gerald, Duke of Westminster would cackle into their Krüg and Beluga at your précis here. Fuck off....’appen!

I hate fucking northerners, like the majority of the UK do. Their slobby ways and base pig shit thickness drag the rest of us down. Their hygiene is essentially non existent, they live on pies and gravy, rape their children and speak in guttural tones which is embarrassing to all.

I’d sterilise the fucking lot

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m sure the residents of AlderleyEdge, Caldy, Prestbury, Lytham, Darras Hall, Ponteland etc, etc, as well as the Dukes of Northumberland and my old dead mate, Gerald, Duke of Westminster would cackle into their Krüg and Beluga at your précis here. Fuck off....’appen!

Why do you think cunts like your 'mate' Gerald built fuck off huge walls around their properties and employ armies of gamekeepers armed to the teeth? It's to keep the unwashed, penniless northern peat-burning masses out.

Such individuals may live in the North, but they are not of the North. They're just there to exploit the cheap uneducated labour force. 

Harrogate, for instance, is an exclave of the south surrounded by savage heathens. 

• Like 1

On 26/11/2020 at 09:57, Decimus said:

Although a somewhat fringe movement, this is now apparently a thing. 

Despite the fact that most of oop north is a huge net beneficiary of the UK tax system, your average northern independence supporter doesn't care that upon independence he'll be living in a bankrupt state. According to him, the north will prosper on a culture of plain speaking (pig fucking ignorant), common sense (leaving school at 15) and a lust for life (alcoholism and wife beating). 

Despite mentioning he's northern with alarming regularity, and praising it at every given opportunity, the leader of the Northern Independence Party, Philip Proudfoot, has in best northern tradition, fucked off out of it and moved to that there London.

I say let them eat Eccles cake and send them off to go it alone. Give it six months and they'll be banging at the door to be let back in, with tragic tales of starving kestrels and husbands too malnourished to raise a hand to their kids.

Why would you have any interest in this?