CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

Over the years, I've known a huge amount of people in England who have got behind other home nations teams in qualifying matches, or on the rare occasions one of the useless cunts actually qualify for a tournament. This includes recently when the savages north of the wall finally got their act together and made it to their first European tournament in 25 years.

Personally, I've never understood the generosity of England fans, who seem more than willing in general to actually cheer on any of our neighbours as long as they're not playing us. And that's why I've sent this link to every dirty, quisling, fucking absolute fucking disgrace I know who has been banging on about how great it will be to have the fucking Jocks at the Euros next year. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/tartan-army-mourn-maradona-reminisce-23069016.amp

I don't wish them well, I hope they get knocked out in the first round.

Cunts. Utter, utter cunts.

• Like 3

Guest StinkShaft
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Over the years, I've known a huge amount of people in England who have got behind other home nations teams in qualifying matches, or on the rare occasions one of the useless cunts actually qualify for a tournament. This includes recently when the savages north of the wall finally got their act together and made it to their first European tournament in 25 years.

Personally, I've never understood the generosity of England fans, who seem more than willing in general to actually cheer on any of our neighbours as long as they're not playing us. And that's why I've sent this link to every dirty, quisling, fucking absolute fucking disgrace I know who has been banging on about how great it will be to have the fucking Jocks at the Euros next year. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/tartan-army-mourn-maradona-reminisce-23069016.amp

He lived life to the full, snorting nose candy with Carlos Tevez and the many other traitorous rats the stunted obese toad. He inspired a nation of Cozeners that welcomed Nazis with open arms. No surprise the jocks also idolise him north of the border and anyone else to get one over us. Pipe blowing cunts.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes, I've always found this to be a strange phenomenon. I remember the 94 world cup when the BBC were plugging ROI matches with a stupid Irish jingle and dumb fuckers were piling into pubs wearing Ireland shirts while proclaiming some bullshit ancestral link. Notwithstanding the plastics in the team and Jack Charlton, my attitude was if you're not wearing three lions then you've got fuck all to do with me.

The Maradona thing with the Jocks was pure fuckwittery when you consider that he regarded his hand of god moment revenge for the war in the Falklands which his shithole of a country started. I'm sure the Scots guards who died at Mount Tumbledown would have been proud of them.

Incidentally, Scotland are in England's group for the Euros next year with the match being played at Wembley so I expect we'll give them a sound thrashing for their insolence.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StinkShaft said:

He lived life to the full, snorting nose candy with Carlos Tevez and the many other traitorous rats the stunted obese toad. He inspired a nation of Cozeners that welcomed Nazis with open arms. No surprise the jocks also idolise him north of the border and anyone else to get one over us. Pipe blowing cunts.

A very generalised collection of snippets. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Scotland are the West Ham of football. Fucking useless, struggling against powerhouse football nations like Latvia and Malta but play England and the cunts work their little socks off and are all of a sudden, football superman. Bit like West Ham when they play Spurs. 

Ally McCoist is a cunt 

4 hours ago, StinkShaft said:

This could be the start of your salvation Stinkers....a ‘like’ from @Decimus! Now you have to get the other Beasts onside...otherwise I’ll be mopping your entrails out of my keyboard. Well done you though.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

all these cunts saying 'i didnt like Maradona as a person but what a player RIP', fuck me thats like saying Peter Sutcliffe was an evil murdeing cunt but what a lorry driver...

All lorry drivers are cunts, that theres no denying. Cant comment on murdering cunts. Although Neil seems like a nice chap 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How many days did they have for the sinking of the General Belgrano?

glug glug.

lol.

If I remember, all the snowflakes over here started jumping up and down wailing that the sinking was illegal and that the ship was not on a war footing. The fucking thing was on a war footing and was not sailing away from the exclusion  zone as that twat Tam Dayell MP stated. Even the Belgrano's captain accepted that the British were entitled to blow it out the water. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I remember, all the snowflakes over here started jumping up and down wailing that the sinking was illegal and that the ship was not on a war footing. The fucking thing was on a war footing and was not sailing away from the exclusion  zone as that twat Tam Dayell MP stated. Even the Belgrano's captain accepted that the British were entitled to blow it out the water. 

bell_steve_if.jpg

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Incidentally, Scotland are in England's group for the Euros next year with the match being played at Wembley so I expect we'll give them a sound thrashing for their insolence.

I'm sure you're both right about the near-certain outcome of the match, but in the meantime, GIRFUY!

francisbegbie_0.jpg?itok=x09IId3u

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How many days did they have for the sinking of the General Belgrano?

glug glug.

lol.

Lol

I’d send them a condolence card from the British people with some touching photos inside of dead argies freshly bayoneted by Bootnecks and psychotic Paras.

This could be a great opportunity to kick it off with the dego cunts again and do what we should had 40 years ago- slaughter half their population and bomb them into pre industrial squalid shit

• Like 2