CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

30 minutes ago, Joker said:

Good!

Fuckin' coke snortin', short-arsed, ball-handling, game-for-irons, cheating cunt.

He certainly had his flaws.. like most of us, but above all the cheating and snorting he'll be remembered for his extraordinary footballing talent. On an individual level I can pity the man and all his suffering, as I do with anyone suffering from mental illness. I don't know if you're a wrestling man, Joker, but I've got two questions for you: 1. Did Giant Haystacks ever win a match against our Shirley? 2. Am I the biggest fucking disgruntled sourpuss this website has ever seen? 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

He certainly had his flaws.. like most of us, but above all the cheating and snorting he'll be remembered for his extraordinary footballing talent. On an individual level I can pity the man and all his suffering, as I do with anyone suffering from mental illness. I don't know if you're a wrestling man, Joker, but I've got two questions for you: 1. Did Giant Haystacks ever win a match against our Shirley? 2. Am I the biggest fucking sulky disgruntled sourpuss this website has ever seen? 

Awful.

Kill yourself.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

He certainly had his flaws.. like most of us, but above all the cheating and snorting he'll be remembered for his extraordinary footballing talent. On an individual level I can pity the man and all his suffering, as I do with anyone suffering from mental illness. I don't know if you're a wrestling man, Joker, but I've got two questions for you: 1. Did Giant Haystacks ever win a match against our Shirley? 2. Am I the biggest fucking disgruntled sourpuss this website has ever seen? 

Speak for yourself fuck face.

• Like 1

At moments like this I'm SO glad sites like this exist. Somewhere to go to vent spleen

Because you just know there's going to be these god-awful hagiographies 'genius....better than Pele....the greatest......tortured genius' that sort of bollocks.....Gary Lineker will be all over it like a cheap suit...... and you've got to be all adut and politically correct and not speak ill of the dead and shit, when you're just itching to shout, well pretty much Joker's initial post, word for word.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was within chinning distance of Big Daddy in South Dulwich and I had a professional connection with Haystacks requiring complete subservience. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

He was a greasy, dirty white, fucking weasel who everyone on this forum hated.

A man who was once immensely talented but spent his final years dining out on past glories.

Remind you of anyone?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

At moments like this I'm SO glad sites like this exist. Somewhere to go to vent spleen

Because you just know there's going to be these god-awful hagiographies 'genius....better than Pele....the greatest......tortured genius' that sort of bollocks.....Gary Lineker will be all over it like a cheap suit...... and you've got to be all adut and politically correct and not speak ill of the dead and shit, when you're just itching to shout, well pretty much Joker's initial post, word for word.

If Shilton had of got hold of him in that match he'd have given the cunt brain damage. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If Shilton had of got hold of him in that match he'd have given the cunt brain damage. 

Never mind Shilton!

Peter Reid jogging back like it was a fucking warm up, then stopping for a siesta when the cheating dago got into the penalty area!

Supposed 'hard-man' Terry Fenwick not sticking the snorting Gaucho into row  Z like any sub-Tommy Smith wannabee would have done - instead choosing to pull off a halfway decent do-si-do 'no after you my Malvinas-loving friend' impression as the wop swindler minced past Terry Butcher.

Cunt shouldn't have got within thirty yards of our goal for that one and FUCKING STEVE HODGES SHOULD HAVE LAUNCHED IT INTO SPACE FOR THE FIRST not popped it over his shoulder back into the penalty area.

Not that I'm bitter or have fogotten the details after all these years.

• Like 2